Baekhyun Turned Into Taehyung

Bitter Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ji Ae” shouted Taehyung running to his best friend. Ji Ae smiled tenderly at her friend as Taehyung slung a hand over her shoulder.

She raised a brow when she saw Taehyung smiling rather weirdly at heras ji Ae tilted her head to the side. “What?” she asked. But Taehyung suddenly slipped on a banana peel and fell straight on his . Ji Ae laughed at his silly aberration but Taehyung pouted. “Yah! Pull me up!” he retorted.

Ji Ae scoffed but abided as she pulled him up. He got on his two feet and looked at Ji Ae who was still laughing like anything.

Taehyung raised a teasing brow. “You wanna laugh eh?” he got closer as he started to tickle her, Ji Ae almost though she was dead from all the laughter she got.

*So I guess that is Kim Taehyung?*Baekhyun raised a brow.His eyes not showing any kind of emotion. His hands slung inside his pockets.

Even he knew the consequences of what he’ll be doing , the happy kim taehyung will loose everything . His friends, body and life.Just everything. But NO! He wasn’t the old baekhyun everyone used to know.

No matter what, even if it caused the life of others, he is gonna get his revenge no matter what!

--

“Ji Ae!” Shouted Eun Soo as she waved her hands left to right. Ji Ae smiled as she skipped to her best friend. She raised a brow as Eun soo looked at her . Not just simply looking at her , completely staring at her!

“ Yah! Are you just gonna stare at me like some Physco? What is it?” she nudged eun soo’s shoulder. “ Lets make it movie night Ji Ae!”  Eun Soo smiled . “ Well, you see.. the thing is…I already made plans with Taehyung and I-“ Ji Ae wasn’t even able to finish her sentence when Eun Soo suddenly rummaged through her bag.

 

Her hands finally laid on the thing and only thing she was searching for. She fished Ji Ae’s phone out her bag and started to type things down.

Eun Soo was too swift that Ji Ae only stood still when Eun Soo focused on the thing she was doing while sticking her tongue out to the side.

“ Ah DONE!” exclaimed eunsoo as she handed Ji Ae her phone back. Ji Ae looked at her phone and saw a message being sent to Taehyung.

 

To: Taehyungie<3 ‘V’

Sorry Tae! But I suddenly had plans with Eun Soo so I won’t come over~ Love you to bits and pieces \~*^*~/ ~~ Forgive me Baby~~ smuahhhh~~~<3

 

When she saw the text Ji Ae literally chocked on her very own saliva. Looking with distaste at the words ‘Baby’ ‘Love you’ and all the emotions and love signs she used.

She smaked Eun Soo on her head as she rambled.

“ WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!” but Eun Soo only gave a soft mewl . “ I JUST wanted quality time with my baby ..” but then a beep came and Ji Ae realized she got a message.

From: Taehyungie<3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter