Crazy Driving

Crazy Driving

 

ANOTHER STUPID ONE SHOT FOR ALL OF YOU. A "JAEJOONG FLUFF". I hope you guys will love it. :))

 

 

You woke up hearing your dad. His head popped in your bedroom door. He said, "Wake up and shine Ah Ra! You'll be meeting your driver instructor today." You immediately got up from bed, "I'll be driving?!!!", you said with wide eyes. Your dad looked at you and smiled, "Yeah. So that I can go buy you a car.", he said. Your eyes were about to go out from their sockets. "You'll buy me a car?!!!!", you cheered. You saw your dad nod his head. You screamed in delight. You didn't know what your father ate that made him like that. But you'll have your own car, and that's all that matters.

"I'm ready!", you yelled. You saw your mom making breakfast and she said, "Eat your breakfast before you go." You whined, "But mom!!!". You were so excited to learn how to drive that you don't have the appetite to eat. Just then your brother came out from his bedroom. "Whoa! Fix your hair kid.", you . He shot you a glare and he mumbled, "Whatever." You smiled at him as you sat on the kitchen table. You had no choice but to eat your breakfast to stop your mom from ranting.

"You ready?", your dad asked. You gave him a nod. You gave your mom a kiss on the cheek. You softly punched your little brother's chin before going. You went inside your car with your dad. "I hired your friend as your driver instructor.", he told you. You squinted your eyes and told him, "Please don't tell me it's Yoochun." Yoochun is your bestfriend ever since. Your father laughed and he said, "Yah! Do you think I'll leave my daughter with that fuzzball? He's crazy. You might die if he'll be the one to teach you how to drive." You chuckled, "Dad! You're such a meannie." You didn't notice that you already arrived at the place. You looked outside your window. Your eyes widened.

 

It was Jaejoong. You looked at your dad and told him, "Dad!!! Why didn't you tell me that it was Jaejoong?!" You panicked. Well, Jaejoong was like your crush since forever. And you only told that secret to your cousin. You wanted to die at that moment. Your father looked outside the window and he said, "But I asked Junsu to teach you. Why is Jaejoong here?". You looked at your dad confused. Your dad looked at you and he asked, "Why? You've got a problem with Jaejoong? Don't you want to? I can hire anoth--", you didn't let him finish. You shook your hands and told your father, "No! I'm fine with him.". As much as you wanted to ran away, you still wanted an alone time with Jaejoong, and this is your chance.You saw him busy looking at his phone. You and your dad got off your car.

"Hey Jaejoong.", your father greeted him. "Mr Park.", Jaejoong said and bowed. He looked at you and messed up your hair, "Hey Ah Ra. Haven't seen you in weeks.", he said and smiled which made your insides melt. Your father looked at Jaejoong and he said, "Where's Junsu?". Jaejoong cleared his throat and he said, "Junsu's sick. He told me he can't go, so I decided to help Ah Ra.". Your father nodded his head and he said,"I'll leave both of you. And Jaejoong, teach this woman how to drive please.", your dad said. "Yes Mr Park.", Jaejoong said. "You know women.", your father said causing Jaejoong to laugh. You rolled your eyes at them and mumbled, "Whatever." Your dad left the both of you.

 

Jaejoong looked at you and said, "So, should we start?" You smiled at him and gave him a nod, "Sure.", you cheerfully said. You're using his car by the way. You were about to get inside the car when Jaejoong opened the car for you. You felt yourself blush. "Thank you.", you told him. You went inside. Jaejoong also went inside his car. You were sitting at the driver's seat. You started getting nervous. You never tried driving before and just looking at the stirring wheel felt like it's the end of the world. Not to mention you're using Jaejoong's car. You gulped.

You heard Jaejoong said, "Is this your first time driving?" You gave him a nod. He chuckled, and it was a y one, which of course made your insides melt again. "This is gonna be a long day.", he said. You touched the stirring wheel, then you looked at Jaejoong, "Can you be the one driving first?", you said. He raised his brows and he said, "Sure. I'll show you." He immediately went outside your door and again, he opened the door for you. You both switched places, you were now on the passenger's seat and he was now sitting at the driver's seat.

"Alright Ah Ra. This is how you drive.", he said and smirked. God. Stop smirking please I'm begging you. As much as I wanted to learn how to drive, I can't help but think that you're driving me crazy.

 

He cleared his throat and said, "First, check your oil and gas." You gave him a nod and you said, "What about our seatbelts?". His mouth dropped, "Right.", he smiled. He scooted towards you. Wait. What are you doing right now Jaejoong? His arms were closed to your body and you heard a click. Jaejoong fastened your seatbelt for you. You can't help but blush. You smiled nervously. He gave you a smile and said, "First, put your seatbelt on." You nodded your head. "Then check your oil and gas." He was saying things about blah blah and stuff and you can't help but stare at his handsome face. "Do you understand?", he asked looking at you. You cleared your throat and gave him a nod, "Yes. Of course." Then he pulled his seatbelt off and told you, "Good. Now switch places." And again, he opened the door for you.

You met the stirring wheel once again. You fastened your seatbelt before Jaejoong could go in. Jaejoong went inside his car and faced your direction with his hands both raised. "Oh...", he said while bringing his hands down. You looked at him and asked, "What?" He shook his head and smiled at you. "I was going to fasten your seatbelt for you but I can see that you already did.", he finished. You faked a smile. You mentally slapped yourself. Oh come on Ah Ra! You should've waited for him. Stupid. You kept on cursing yourself.

"Now, what's next?", he asked. You looked at him and said, "You check the oil and gas???". He smiled at you and gave you a nod, "Good. And then?" You looked at him, Shoot. What next what next what next. Damn it! I was busy admiring his handsome face a while ago. I can't remember.

You heard him sigh. "You didn't hear anything about what I said earlier, did you?", he said. You looked down on your feet embarrassed. You heard him chuckle, and now you find it charming. Then he touched your chin with his hand and he made you face him. "Next time you won't listen to me I swear.", he said while smirking. You gave him a nod. He patted your head which again for the nth time, made you blush and made your insides melt.

Then he said, "Now, familiarize yourself with the foot pedals." You were good at familiarizing things so it was easy for you to do that. You were now focusing on learning how to drive. But you can't help but blush whenever Jaejoong gets near your face to explain things. You loved sniffing his perfume lingering in your nose. He exhaled and he instructed you, "Alright. Now check your car's mirror so that you can see through them clearly and effectively." You gave him another nod. You were really focused right now and Jaejoong finds it cute. You were too preoccupied with checking the mirrors that you didn't notice Jaejoong stare at you and smiled sheepishly.

He cleared his throat and said, "Alright. Now, turn on your engine and release the parking brake." You froze. You looked at him and said, "Start the engine?", you asked nervously. He nodded his head. You took a deep breath and nodded your head. You started the engine making the car make weird noises which scared you. He chuckled at you once again finding you really adorable. "Ohmygod. Your car hates me.", you said. He laughed at you and lightly played with your hair, "It doesn't Ah Ra."

"Now, shift the car into drive.", he said. You swallowed. You looked at him with frightened eyes and you called out his name, "Jaejoong". He stared at you, "What?", he asked. You gulped, "I'm nervous.", you admitted. He gave you a soft smile. He touched your shoulder and said, "You'll do great. Trust me."

Just then, he touched your hand and placed it on the lever. And with that, both of you shifted the car into drive. You bit your lip. You were blushing but that didn't change the fact that you were scared. He smiled at you, "You're good. Now slowly press on the acceleration pedal." Your eyes widened when the car came forward and you immediately hit the brake causing you and Jaejoong bump forward. You whined in pain. You looked at Jaejoong and he looked kinda pissed off. You bit your lip, "I'm sorry. I'm really scar--", he cut you off using his hand. "Don't worry. I'm good.", he said. You looked at him and you told him, "You're not mad??". He gave you a weird look and he said, "Why would I be mad?". You looked down on your feet and you said, "You know, it's okay if you don't want to teach me---", he cut you off again. He gave you a weird look and he said, "Hey. I never said that I don't want to teach you, alright? Besides, I volunteered.". Your eyes widened, "You volunteered?", you asked surprised. He looked at you and he smiled when he gave you a nod.

 

What actually happened:

Junsu went inside Jaejoong's room smiling. Jaejoong looked at Junsu and he asked, "What's up?". Junsu looked at Jaejoong and said, "Mr Park's asking me to teach Ah Ra how to drive.". Jaejoong's eyes widened, "Ah Ra?!!", he said. Junsu nodded his head. Jaejoong looked at Junsu and he said, "Don't you have an appointment with Mr Shin later?". Junsu answered, "Oh that. I cancelled it for Ah Ra.". Jaejoong stiffened. Jaejoong tapped Junsu's shoulder and he said, "Hey Junsu. You know I'm a better driver than you right?". Junsu gave him a weird look and he said, "What do you want Jaejoong?". Jaejoong finally gave in and he said, "Can I teach Ah Ra how to drive?". Junsu smirked, "Hell no. I want Ah Ra for myself.", he said teasing Jaejoong. Junsu knew that Jaejoong liked Ah Ra ever since. Junsu stood up to get ready when he felt Jaejoong jumped at him. "Yah!!! What the hell?!!!", Junsu shouted as Jaejoong ties his hands with the blanket. Jaejoong looked at Junsu and he said, "Sorry Junsu.". Junsu's eyes widened. He couldn't move, he wanted to just smack Jaejoong's head. Jaejoong was catching his breath, he got tired of abducting Junsu. Jaejoong finished his job, he looked at Junsu. Junsu glared at him. Jaejoong gave him a smile and he said, "See you later Junsu. I'll tell Mr Park you're sick." Junsu's eyes widened, "Yah!!!! Kim Jaejoong!! Let me go you son of a btch!!! Yah!!! JAEJOONG!!!!".

 

 

 

 

"Now drive.", he instructed. He was holding the stirring wheel whenever you're making a left or a right, causing his hands brushed against yours. You can't help but smile. You were about to make a right when your eyes shifted to Jaejoong's heavenly face. He smirked, "You know, you should always stick your head on the road.", he said. You looked away and stared at the road, "I am.", you defended. He just gave you a smile.

It has been five hours since the both of you had been driving and you were getting a hang of it. "Wow, you're a fast learner.", Jaejoong teased you. "Shut up.", you mumbled.  You told him, "Jaejoong", he looked at you but your eyes were glued to the road, then you said, "I'm hungry." He chuckled and said, "Alright. There's a restaurant nearby. Pullover." He smiled. You parked your car, and surprisingly, you made it alive.

Jaejoong opened the door for you. You went outside the car and walked with him to the restaurant. You bit your lip and said, "I kinda didn't bring my wallet." You laughed nervously. He smiled at you, "It's on me, stupid." You glared at him and you mumbled, "Shut up." Both of you decided to order pizza. You were starving so you finished half of it.

 

You finished eating pizza and both of you decided to go home. Both of you were standing outside his car and he spoke, "I'll drive you home." You pouted your lips, "But I want to drive." He opened the door for you and said, "Just get in Ah Ra." You were inside the car with Jaejoong. The ride back home was quiet for a few minutes when Jaejoong broke the ice. He said, "You know, your car is waiting in your garage." Your eyes widened, "What?!!!". He smiled and he said, "I texted Mr Park that you were an amazing driver." You playfully hit his arms and you said, "You texted him?", he gave you a nod. "Oh my God!!!", you screamed while hugging him, "Thank you so much Jaejoong! You're the best! You don't know how happy I am! I can kiss you right now!" Wait what. Did I just say that.

He hit the brake and stared. He gave you this look:

 

"Really?", he asked with his y smirk. You blushed and pulled away from his hug. You explained, "I don't mean 'kiss' as 'kiss', I meant---", you were cut off when you felt Jaejoong's lips on yours. Your eyes widened, you didn't see that coming. You were about to pull out from the kiss when Jaejoong deepened the kiss. And that's when you got lost from his lips. You closed your eyes. Both of you kissing at the middle of the road inside his car.

 

 

I'm really sorry guys, I really don't know how to write FLUFFs but I tried my best though. Hihihi! :)))