It's a...

16 and Pregnant

The day has finally come. Ji-Yong and I are finally going to find out the of our little baby. As I was getting dressed I kept on feeling baby kicking here and there. 

*Are you excited too baby.* I smiled when I felt baby kick again. I can't wait to see my baby.

"Sakura, are you ready." Ji-Yong opps said coming into my bedroom. 

"I'm coming." 

As I went down stairs I can hear Seung-ri oppa still arguing about the name of the baby. 

"I'm not naming my child after you!" Ji-Yong said once again for the dozen time. 

"But Hyung! It'll be so cute, just like it's Uncle Panda." Seung-ri oppa said 

"Are you two still fighting over the name?" I walked down the strairs, finally dressed and ready to go for my appointment.

"Sakura! Come on think about it, Baby Seunghyun. Cute right? Just like his Uncle Seung-ri." I giggled at the idea. 

"Sorry oppa but I like Leo better if baby's a boy." I said. 

"*groans* Fine whatever!" He finally gave up for the day. 

"Are you ready babe." Ji-Yong asked me. 

"Yup." I said with a smile on my face.

Ji-Yong took a hold of my hand as we walked outside to the car where my Umma was waiting for us. She smiled at me showing her excitement on finding out the gender of this little baby. "Are you ready sweetie." I smiled with a nod and we took off to my appointment.

"Are you two ready to find out?" My umma asked us.

"Ne!" We both replayed at the same time. 

"Umma, what do you think baby is going to be?" I asked her. 

"Hmm I really don't know sweetie. What does your heart say it's going to be?" To be honest I really don't know either. But I know in my heart it doesn't matter to me what baby is going to be. As along as baby is happy and healthy, that's all that really matters to me.

"What do you want baby to be Ji-Yong?" She asked him.

"Hmm It doesn't really matter to me as long as he or she looks like Sakura and they're healthy." I caught myself smiling at what Ji-Yong said. I know he's going to be such a great father to baby.

~~~~~

"Sakura Park, the doctor's ready for you." The nurse called out for us. I can feel my heart beat increased in speed. This is it, we can finally know what baby's going to be. Ji-Yong must have felt nervous too because he took a hold of my hand and I could feel his hands shake. 

"Oppa..." I asked in a concered tone. 

"Sorry I'm just a little nervous." He said with a little chuckle. 

"Everything is going to be ok oppa." I kissed his cheek to try to calm him down but I could still tell that he's really nervous. This is the first time Ji-Yong comes to one of my appointments. As the father he must be feeling all these different kinds of feelings knowing that he is about to see his baby but also finding out the gender all at the same time. But I can't help but think that maybe Ji-Yong oppa must be feeling guilty too, through out my whole pergencny it's only been my mom who comes with me to my appointments, even Lauren tags along with us once in a while but Ji-Yong oppa has never been here in person to see our baby. I would send him and his family the pictures of the ultrasounds but it's different from the pictures than being at the appointments in person. His mom would tell me that he wishes he could be there for me but his music carrer is only starting now. As much as I would love that he can be here with me 24/7 I know I shouldn't be selfish or take his dreams away. He can be a great idol and leader while being a father at the same time. I just know he can.

Once we were inside the nurse and Ji-Yong helped me up on the table, I than lifted my shirt up for the nurse to check the measurements of my belly and then checking my blood pressure. "Alright, everything looks great. Doctor Lee should be here with you soon."

"Thank you." I said to the nurse.

"Getting nervous Ji-Yong?" My umma asked him.

"Umma." 

"What, I'm simply asking a question Sakura." She said. 

*I know but oppa's already nervous enough.*

"I am. Just a little but I'll be fine." Just after he said that Doctor Lee finally came in with a bright smile on her face.

"Sakura! How have you been feeling?" She asked me. 

"Hello Doctor Lee. I've been good lately just been feeling tired every now and then."

"She's also been eating normal but every now and then she gets this big craving of, well of everything." My umma said with a small giggle. 

"That's normal during pergency. How has baby been doing in your point of view?"

"Kicking all day and all night." I stated. 

"Oh we have a feisty one don't we." She said with a chuckle. "Oh and you must be the famous Ji-Yong. It's finally nice to meet you, Sakura talks so much about you."

"Ne it's nice to meet you too." He said.

"Well Sakura let's get started then." Doctor Lee poured on some cool jelly like loction and soon began the monitor to find baby. She first checked out the heart beat. "Baby's heart is normal and strong, maybe baby is happy to know that appa is finally here with umma." I smiled as I felt Ji-Yong take a hold of my hand again, I looked up and saw him smiling at me. "Ok and here's your baby. Aww look how cute baby looks." Doctor Lee angled the screen for us to see baby. I looked up to Ji-Yong and saw the look in his eyes. It was full of warmth and love, he soon started smiling with tears starting to form in the corner of his eyes. I couldn't help but shed a few tears too. It just made me happy seeing Ji-Yong looking at our baby. "Ok so you want to know the gender today is that correct."

"Yes!" Ji-Yong said out loud.

"*giggle* Ok appa, you don't have to yell at me." Dr.Lee said. It took a few minutes but those few minutes felt like hours for us. She finally found the spot to see what baby is and she smiled at us. 

"Ok Grandma what do you think baby is?" She asked my umma. 

"Huh? Oh I think baby is a boy." 

"Have you two picked out names yet." She asked us. 

"Yes, if baby's a boy we'll name him Leo. If it's a girl then her name is going to be Sarang."

"Aww those names are adorable. Who picked out the girl's name. Sarang means love right?"

"Yes and I picked it out." Ji-Yong said with this huge smile on his face.

"Well then It's a..."

~~~~~

We were so happy hearing what baby is going to be. I couldn't believe it I've been having such strange dreams lately and made me think that baby was going to be the opposite of what it really is. Ji-Yong couldn't be more then happy with the gender, as soon as we got out of the hospital Ji-Yong called his umma telling her what her first grandchild is going to be. She screamed so loud I was able to hear her.

"Now we know what to paint the nursery then." My umma said with a smile on her face. 

"Oh my God I can't believe it. Sakura baby is going to look just like you." Ji-Yong said. 

"Oppa we have to wait until baby is born to know who it really looks like." I said to him with a smile. He looks so happy now knowing what baby is going to be. 

"Ok ok." He said. 

As we arrived home all the boys and Lauren were waiting outside to find out what baby is.

"Sakura is it a little panda like me." Seung-ri oppa said while carrying Lauren in his arms. 

"Oppa I'm telling you baby is a girl!" Lauren yell out at him. 

"Well are you going to tell us." Daesung oppa said.

Ji-Yong looked at me with a smile, telling me I should be the one to tell them. I smiled right back and nodded.

"It's a..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Girl!!!" 

~~~~~

Hello my Love bugs .

Yes we finally know  what the gender of baby is.

And it looks like Lauren had always been right about this one :)

Thanks for reading and sorry I've been a little late on updating I've just been busy with COLLEGE!!!

yes this girl is finally a college student!!! :D even though its not the school i wanted to go to i kind of starting to like it here.

Well hope you like it 

Comment and telling me what you think about the chapter. Love you my little love bugs.