Chapter 1

A fangirl's feels
im sorry in advance for some typos,mispelled word,wrong sentence and etc. im not that fluent in english so...... please bear with me ;A; Song Yi's pov I was on my way to school right now and yeah.. my mom's right. ive skipped classes. i know its bad but.... some co fangirls of mine told me that exo is on their way to their building right now. im just hoping if i could have some glimpse of my ultimate bias... Kris.. As all of you know... Kris was inactive for about 6 months and ive missed him so much.. i miss his existence in the group.. his being and everything about him.. even his drawings... "Ms. Kim Song Yi!!!! where have you been? you already skipped my class for about 5 times and now here you are again!! skipping!!" "mianhae maam... i was just hoping if i could get a glimpse ...of Kris.." my classmates laugh as if there's no tomorrow so i just lowered my head because of embarassment.. i know its my fault so i cant blame them.. slowly i went to my sit and after my teacher's sermon to me, she continued with her lesson. "psst... Song yi-ah!" my friend ye rim said without a voice "what?" "forgot something?" my friend smirked i shook my head. did i? i checked my bag.... umm well notebooks check, ballpen check, reference book check hmm seems there's noth.. wait!!! w-where's my registration form? i always brought it in case of emergency!!! oh my gosh!! what have i done ToT my mom would totally rip my flesh when i got home!!! "Yerim, i guess my rf's not in here.." someones pov "Kim Song Yi? is that the name?" "yes.. i think this is important for her.." "So, youll give it to that song yi?" i guess "yeah" .................. so how was it? huhu XD leave some comments okai? thankyouuu :***