iii. amani

    ずっと : FOREVER RP.

 

❝ ひとりで
VISUALDREAMSX

s obs hello amani. no, i'm not going to call you tae or taeng or taeyeon or anything else but your name. why? because it's beautiful and unique and it's you. mostly because it's you. you're not taeyeon, you're amani and i wish you'd stop telling people to call you tae. you're an amazing person and i feel like you're actually really nice and friendly deep inside so please stop being so sad all of the time okay?

i think we first met in soul, where we became friends ooc ?? s obs, so you were my taeyeon and i was your jessica. i don't really remember how we became friends? maybe it was because we were members of the same group and we just started talking naturally bc like, it was only normal to ?? s obs. am i making sense? hopes i am bc i can't be nonsensical this early in my letter sobs. okay, so i think most of our conversations back then were just ranting to each other ?? like about sehun?? laughs. that was cute.

and then i remember asking you to join heaven, which you did — as seohyun. i remember saying join & make ___stal with me and i'm really sorry to have you thinking i was being serious?? i meant it like in a friends way and i never thought you'd take it like that. sobs. that was the first time i learned that you were so so so naive and innocent, i felt bad, i really did. i'm sorry, and i'm stlll sorry. you called me a flirt & a player and i really didn't know how to react because for me, it was kind of natural, like it was part of my personality? s obs. so yeah, i'm sorry to have you misunderstand me and my intentions, i really am. i hope you accept me for who i am ?? and i think you did, later on during our heaven era.

so then, you came back as taeyeon and we kind of just worked things out somehow and became closer again?? sobs. we had those times when you'd go all ape on me and tbqh it was kind of cute but i'd love you if you had a little more patience. and i really like how you'd come to me if you had problems because i feel like you trust me a lot in order to do that?? sobs. it's kind of weird but yeah. and then i met you again in a whole lot of other rps, like sommeil and realized you changed a bit. you were a lot nicer && was a little more patient and i feel like it was a change for the better. sobs, so i'm sorry for that time for ignoring you and whatnot bc i was feeling really unwell and my life just threw a load of bananas at me ( bc i hate bananas ) w heezes.

okay, wrapping this up sobs. you're an amazing person and i really don't get why you're kind of insecure sometimes? like sometimes people don't reply bc we're all just kind of lazy and tired and sometimes, you just want to talk to your friends when you're in a really good mood so you don't say something wrong by accident, you know? i think it's really cool how you can read japanese?? so thank you for helping out with my project. and hey? you're not alone. you may feel like you are alone most of the time and that may be true, we're all fighting our own wars, alone. but little do you know, your friends are those invisible soldiers that are supporting you every step of the way, helping you overcome obstacles. and like in wars, people die and new soldiers come, that's how friends are like too. people will come and go and only the strongest, only the people who care about you the most will stay. only those who have the will to stay by your side and support you throughout the whole war will be there. and in the end, they are those who should be engraved in your heart as true friends. and those along the way? yeah, they should be remembered but nothing you should cry and dwell over. okay? do i make sense, sobs. 

to "arrive", you have to comment 'yes' or 'no'.
extra comments / add-ons are okay too ! s obs.