Do you remember me?

Do you remember me?

When Jackson opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a cute boy with dark brown hair and a part of it coloured pink.

"Jackson, how are you feeling?" The cute boy said. 'He clearly knows who I am, but I don't know him, or, do I?' The face was so familiar but he can't remember a thing about the boy, not even his name.

"I... I..." Jackson paused because he didn't know if he should reply to the stranger or just ask who he was. Everything felt so weird. He looked around in the room he didn't recognise and realised that he was in a hospital. He came to the conclusion that he must have been in some kind of accident and lost his memories. Even if he can't remember the boy he knows in his heart that he is someone important to him.

After a long silence Jackson said "I'm sorry but do I know you? You look so familiar but I can't remember you." The boy looked a bit sad but smiled and simply replied "It's okay, I'm Bambam".

'Bambam? what a cute name.'

When hearing that name, Jackson got a warm feeling in his body and felt a little bit happy. He didn't know why but the boy made him happy. He wanted to know more about him. Maybe he could get some of his memories back if he knew more about the him.

"If you want, we can go to the café to get bubble tea and talk about what happened and I'll tell you about myself?"

It felt just like Bambam had read Jackson's thoughts. Jackson tried to not look so surprise and just nodded to the boy who showed a really cute smile before he went to the other side of the room to get the pile of clean clothes and leave them on the chair he just had been sitting on.

"I'll wait outside till you're ready."

"Okay, Thanks"

When Bambam left the room, Jackson took another look at the room he was in. Next to the door was a brown shelf with some trophies on. Jackson went closer to see more. The first thing he saw was a picture of himself in a fencing uniform holding a big trophy  with the text "world champion" on it. He looked so happy in the picture. He looked at the other prises and saw that they all was about fencing. 'So I was good at fencing!' Jackson took his left arm back and his right in front of him and felt that this was something he was used to.

"Good luck Jackson! you can do it!" The voice came from a child from the grandstand. A little boy waved his hand. 'my brother came to watch. I have a brother. A little bother.'

Jackson stood like paralysed and just starred at the trophies  while the memories of his brother flew by. He took a step back and put his hand to his head while the other hand tried to find the bed to sit down on. After a while when the room had stopped spinning around, he took down the hand and discovered a framed picture at the table next to the bed. Curious as he was he had to see what was on the picture. It was a picture of him kissing Bambam on the cheek, who looked surprised but happy. 

'We must be friends! or, is it something more? Is he...-'

A knock on the door surprised him and disturbed his thought right before he was about to take the picture into his hand.

"Jackson, are you ready?"

"Give me one more minute!" Jackson had totally forgot to get dressed because of his curiosity to find his old memories. He started to put on the black jeans, a black T-shirt with a white print on and at last a black leather jacket. He watched himself in the bathroom mirror and thought he looked pretty good. He smiled at himself before he decided to go out to meet Bambam who was waiting for him. That's right! what kind of relationship did they have?

"Finally! What took you so long? Did you starred at yourself in the mirror again?" Bambam laughed.

"Haha! Well, I do look pretty hot so of course I have to admire myself".

They both laughed while they walked out of the hospital and kept joking about things all the way to the café.

 

When they reached the café and opened the doors were they recognised by the man behind the desk who greeted them with a smile and said "the usual is coming right up". They really must have visited this place often did Jackson think when the man behind the desk recognised them and on top of that even knew what they wanted to order, even though Jackson himself didn't know.

"Take a table while I pay" said Bambam with the wallet ready in his hands.

"But you shouldn't pay for us both, I can pay for myself" Jackson answered and put his hand against his pocket and realise that he didn't have his wallet with him.

"Don't worry hyung! I'll treat you" was Bambam's answer, which Jackson thought was really good. Otherwise it would had been really awkward to first say that he can pay and then don't have his wallet which would make Bambam to still pay after all.  

"Haha, Thanks man!"

Jackson went to look for a place to sit. He saw an empty table with two chairs on either side set against the window. The cafe was very cosy. It was quite dark with soft indoor lighting, yet bright thanks to the large windows. When Jackson sat down, he took a pair of toothpick that was in a little wooden cup on the table to keep his hands busy with something. It didn't take long before Bambam was back with two cups of bubble tea. One looked like to be chocolate while the other one seemed to be strawberry. Bambam put the cup with chocolate tea in front of Jackson and the other in front of himself. Jackson tasted the cold drink and felt that this was exactly what he wanted.

"I had a test in history today". Bambam didn't take his eyes from the cup but he looked a bit disappointed.

"oh! well, how did it go?"

"Not particularly good. I might pass... If I'm lucky". Bambam looked even more disappointed now.

 "If you want, I could help you. I'm pretty good in history ... I think." Jackson looked very confused because he didn't have a clue if he even knew anything at all about history, given that he doesn't even remember what he did yesterday. which made him think about the accident, or whatever it was that was the reason that Jackson was in a hospital. He would just ask the questions when Bambam interrupts him by telling him about the incredibly slow old lady who stood before him on the bus today when he was on his way to school.

They kept on talking for a while, or rather Bambam was talking while Jackson was joking about the things Bambam was talking about.

 

"Can I draw a picture of you? It is for the art class." Bambam asked with a smile.

"Haha sure, but why draw me?"

"We are supposed to draw something we love". Bambam said while blushing.

"waha, so you love me!?" It was more a statement than a question. Jackson gave a big smile. "How about this pose?" He leaned back in his chair and raised the hand to his chin and used his y smile.

"Haha, I think I liked the other pose better". Bambam said with his cheeks still blushingly red.

Jackson tried to find the pose he had and Bambam started drawing. Jackson glanced constantly down on paper to try to see anything but Bambam manage to put his arm just so he couldn't see. After a few minutes Jackson began to get a little bored and started thinking about what had happened again. 'What did I do yesterday?' 'Who are my parents?' How long have I known Bambam? 'Where do I live?' Jackson was just about to ask these questions when Bambam suddenly exclaims that the painting is complete.

"Let me see! let me see!" Impatient as Jackson was, he almost snatched the paper out of Bambam's hands. The picture was really good. You could clearly see that Bambam draws a lot. Although he had just drawn for a couple of minutes and there were most just a lot of random stretch here and there, you could clearly see that it was a smiling Jackson at a cafe with a cup of bubble tea.

"Wow! This is good! But I'm still hotter". Jackson said with a teasing smile and laughed. Bambam laughed too and agreed with him.

"yea, it's hard to get something as hot as the original."

Bambam looked at the clock and thought it was time for them to go back to the hospital. Jackson agreed. He took Bambam's empty cup and threw it together with his own. Bambam took out a camera from the bag he had brought with him.

"I would like to take a picture of us outside the café". Said Bambam and looked straight at Jackson with a smile.

"Sure, why not"

 

They stood outside with the café in the background. Bambam held the camera with both hands in an angle from above. Jackson leaned a little to Bambam and made a V-sign with his fingers and gave a big smile. He leaned his head against Bambam who took one hand off the camera and did the same pose with his fingers. He took the picture and it came directly out of the camera as a physical photo. He took the card and waved it a few times back and forth before he looked at it and gave it to Jackson.

"Here, you keep it, and don't forget how much I love you." Bambam said and started walking.

Jackson just stood and looked at the card. It was really cute. They looked like a couple. Jackson thought of the sentence Bambam had just said. 'Don't forget how much I love you.' He recognized those words so well. He has heard them often. But where? and why? How could he forget Bambam? Bambam who he... love? He loves him. There was no doubt about it. He did. How can he forget who he loves? Jackson decided not to think about this anymore on the way back.

Jackson didn't know why he had to stay in the hospital but he gusted that it was because they wanted to check on him one more night before he could go home.

Bambam kissed Jackson good night on the cheek and was about to leave the room when Jackson took his wrist and dragged him towards himself and kissed him on the lips. He was happy. He hoped that Bambam would come the next day too, so they could talk more. Jackson wanted to love Bambam more. To feel his skin under his hands. But Bambam said he had to go but he would come back again tomorrow. It was a promise. Jackson took the picture he got from Bambam and put it in the drawer next to the bed. When he opened the drawer, he saw that it was full of pictures of him and Bambam outside the same cafe. They had different clothing. Different hairstyles. There were different days and different seasons. But it was the same place and they kept the same pose in every picture.

 

Jackson fell soon asleep in the white and boring hospital and wished for tomorrow to come soon.

 When Jackson opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a cute boy with dark brown hair and a part of it coloured pink. 'He clearly knows who I am, but I don't know him, or, do I?' The face was so familiar but he can't remember a thing about the boy, not even his name. -

 

Every day was the same. Every day Jackson forgets about Bambam. Every day because Jackson had got Alzheimer's and only have a memory span of one single day. A day Bambam won't let Jackson forget. Because, he loves him and he wants him to remember to love him back every single night.