prologue.

Fall.

 

2 years before.

 

"Promise?" 

"Promise!" I grinned at him before hooking our pinky fingers together. "I will never forget you and I promise I will never ever replace you with someone else."

He chuckled before patting my head. "Alright, Krystal. You're moving across the world and I hope we can deal with the timezones."

"We can and we will." I looked down. I can feel he is staring at me as he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'll miss you and I love you. Don't forget about me, please."

"I love you too. I won't ever forget you, bestfriend." 

"Bestfriend, yeah." 

"Hey, I gotta go. Love you." I pressed my lips onto his cheek lightly before waving a goodbye. 

"This is not the end, Krystal! We will meet again after your graduation!" He shouted as I started to walk to the direction of my house.

 


 

2 years after.

 

"Oh sheez. Krystal! We're graduating in 10 minutes. Where the hell are you?!" I bit my lower lips before walking out from the ladies and grinned awkwardly. "For God's sake. Krystal, I've been looking for you. Now c'mon baby girl." she stretched out her arms towards me before dragging me to the hall. 

"Hey Amber- about moving back to Kore-"

"We're not moving, get your fact straight. It's more like a vacation." she snapped before turning to me, smiling.

"Yeah, vacation. Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Can we- Um maybe-- Can we go somewhere else?" 

She stared at me for a moment before sighing heavily. "I know what you've been through and KOREA IS NOT THAT SMALL, OKAY? We will never meet your bestfriend." 

"Was."

"Yeah, sure." she nodded. "Now, lets get back to our seat. I cant wait to get my out from this hell." I laughed at her remarks.

 

I stared at an empty space infront of me. I bit my lips trying to hold in my tears, taking out my phone. I sigh heavily as there is no new texts from him. 

 

He really have forgotten about me, yeah? 

 


 

Sehun's POV

 

"Grow on some balls AND CALL HER YOU LITTLE PIECE OF--"

"Watch your language, Kim Jongin." 

"I didn't say anything." he shaked his head before sticking out his tongue at me. He sat next right to me and take out my phone.

"She's mad at me. Why would I bother to text her anyways?"

"Skype her."

I looked at him before flicking his forehead. He rubbed his forehead while glaring at me. "She will comeback here."

"And I dont think she wants to talk to you." 

"Shut up."

"After all what you did to her." I walked out from the room and slam the door loudly.

 

Why are you so mad, Sehun? Is it because he is right?

 


 

Hi guys! So this is more like a filler and prologue. Yeah. /grins awkwardly; It will get better and eventful in the next chapter. I promise you. Don't forget to comment and subscribe. Love you x