Accidentally

Captivated

"Ringg" The alarm from my phone rung and vibrated. I reached to the table next to my bed, trying to reach for my phone without bothering on trying to find it with my own eyes. But I was still half asleep so I didn't. I shut my alarm and started stretching on bed. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Dongsaeng aa, wake up! We're going to school in a few more minute!" Chen said while knocking on the door.

"Areoso oppa! I'll be down in a while!" I replied while I covered my mouth, preventing another yawn.

I took a quick fresh shower again, buttoning up my blazer, grabbed my bag and hurried downstairs. I smelled the scent of ommellete. I then realized I'm the first person to go down. Just then, I saw D.O downstairs in the kitchen with his apron on.

"Goodmorning little sister! Did you sleep well last night?" He asked.

"Yes I did! Thanks for asking. And wow, you cooked all this?"

"Haha yes. I'm in charge of the kitchen remember? I always cook for my other brothers before." He replied.

"Oh I see! Haha you must be really skilled then^^" I replied.

Just then, everyone started going down the stairs. Everyone greeted to me a good morning one by one. It was really nice! But Kris was a so silent.

"Um.. Good morning brother!" I said with a little smile.

"Oh.. Yeah.." He replied and went to the table and started eating with the rest.

"Wah! Does it mean that we're all going to be in the same school as little sister?" Luhan asked.

"Yep that's right Luhan!" Suho replied.

"Wah! I'm so happy! I can meet sister at school!" Luhan said while he gobbled his food.

Just then, there's a doorbell. It's my brother's manager who will be taking care of the place while we go to school.

 

-after breakfast-

 

All of us then headed to the black van my brothers usually ride to school. As expected from being a celebrity. Everything is super "high-class". We started talking inside the van. From our conversation, we found out both Luhan and I will be in the same class.

"Yay~" Luhan said.

 

-arrived school-

 

Crowded of fans assembled right in front of the school gate . There were lots of flashes and fans screaming with joy.

"OPPA OPPA!!! SARANGHAEE!!!" Fans shouted.

There were body guards who helped us pass through the crowd. Suho held my hand and guided me through the obstacles. Both Luhan and I then went to our class. I had so much fun at class. I met lots of new friends. I just love my life right now! -lunch time- It's finally lunch time. I packed all my stuff from the previous period inside my locker and went back to class . Just then, D.O, Suho and Luhan went inside.

"Dongsaeng a! Here! Let's eat together" D.O said as he pulled out the bento box he prepared beforehand .

All of us gathered on a table and eat lunch together. The bento is really cute and neat! As expected from Chef D.O (haha!) . After we've finished eating, we cleaned all our stuff and prepared for the next lesson.

"See you during dissmisal Dongsaeng!" Suho said as he went out of my class.

 

-dissmisal time-

 

The school bell rung. Sxhool's finally over. It's raining outside. All of us assembled outside school to go home.

"Crap! I left my umbrella at class! I'll go get it. Be right back! " I said .

I ran towards my class. As I was about to enter inside the school building, I saw Kris.

"Dongsaeng aa..." Kris said while he looked down. He seemed shy .

"Yes oppa?" I replied.

"W..will you come to my tournament this Saturday and watch me play? I just want to win in front of you.." He replied.

"W..what? Of course I'll come and support you !" I replied.

Kris smiled and pat me on my head. "Thank you, dongsaeng" he said as he smiled. But only for a while. Both of us then ran towards my class and grabbed my umbrella. We then ran towards the school gate and went home safely.

 

 

-at home-

I went home feeling all stinky and unpleasant. I really need a cold shower ASAP! But the bathroom I used yesterday was occupied . So, I went out for a small adventure on seeking another bathroom. I went out of my room and went around level 2. Just then, I saw Kris completely shirtless and towel over his hips. He was shocked.

"Ah.. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Kyaa!" I stuttered.

"Ah it's okay!!! I'm gonna go back to my room!!" Kris replied with a blush on his face and quickly ran towards his room.

I went back to my room with a blush on my face. Just then, there was a knock in my bedroom door.

"Sulli, you can use the bathroom now" Kai said. "Ah.. Uh okay!" I replied.

 

It's finally dinner time. For today's menu, it's Kimchi Fried Rice. The house was filled with laughter.

"Mm~ this taste really good! Yehett!" Sehun said.

We started talking on the dinner table again while we eat. Kris was so quiet.

"Kris oppa.. Is something wrong with the food " I asked with full of worried.

"Oh nah it's fine haha.." He replied.

After dinner, I went up my room while Suho, Kris, Luhan and Chanyeol were downstairs drinking wine together. It was nearly midnight. I was about to set an alarm for my phone and realised I left my phone downstairs. I went out of my room and overheard the conversation from downstairs.

"Kris. Why are you so quiet ever since Sulli moved here? Come on. Are you perhaps.. In love with her ?" Chanyeol asked as he poked Kris.

Kris never bothered answering. Not until when Chanyeol kept repeating the same question all over again.

"I'm honestly sick of it! I don't like it! Before she moved here, it's just us brothers and.. I can't take off my clothes around the house now that she moved here. I had to look at the surroundings again. I'll just go up my room!" Kris replied furiously as he banged his glass on the table.

As he went up the stairs, he caught me standing and listening to their conversation.

"I..I'm sorry!" I stuttered and ran quickly towards my room.

"No sulli wait!" Kris shouted. Kris went inside my room.

"Sulli! Please don't get the wrong idea. I'm sorry I just.. I didn't think of what I said. I'm regretting it all now"

"Haha it's okay oppa.. I'm fine"

Suddenly, Kris started feeling dizzy and fell. He bumped I to me and we both lay on the ground. He was overlapping me. His lips touched mine as he fainted. Just them, Suho, Luhan and Chanyeol went up.

"YA!!!! KRIS HYUNG!!" Chanyeol shouted as he pulled Kris fainted body away from me with the rest. Kris must've drank too much.

"Did you guys... Do it on purpose?" Luhan asked in a sad way .

"W what? No! It's an accident" I said as I looked down with blushes on my face.

"Just ignore what he said about you. He was just too mad because I kept teasing him. Okay?" Chanyeol said.

"Uum.. Okay.." I replied.

"Okay dongsaeng. Time for bed. Goodnight~" Suho said as he kissed me on the forehead very gently.