Fairytale Of Winter

Fairytale Of Winter

October with the north wind...

November with the icy frost...

December with the goddess of winter who dons her white robe.

A child in the snow-filled forest walked out of a wooden house with his warmth for his friends he brought.

"Let's make snowmen together!"said the child with a smile.

The rabbits answered first.The hibernating bear was also pulled out of his burrow.Amidst the chatter and laughter,the snow princess was born.

Night descended.Fairies appeared in the moonlight.

"What a cute child!"one of the fairies exclaimed.

"Let's awaken her!"the other said.

The fairies' harp sounded in the forest.

One,

Two,

Three.

The snow princess opened her eyes.

She happily thanked the fairies.

"Remember,you will obtain true life only with human's heart."the fairies told her.

"Humans?Can i see them?"the snow princess asked with a sweet voice.

"Of course!Your prince is just on the other side of the forest.Come!"the fairies guided her with a warm smile.

After crossing the forest and darkness,the snow princess came to the front of the wooden house.

She knocked the door.The young boy who was in the house opened it and was shocked to see the snow princess.

"Would you like to become my prince?"the snow princess asked while took out her delicate hand to him.

The young boy carefully reached out his hand and in that moment,the fairytale become reality.

The youth describe the four season to her.

Spring with plains full of flowers.

Summer with lush green trees.

Autumn with fields of golden wheat.

She looked forward to all this.

And that bright smile.

The weather gradually became warmer.

Ice melted into water.

The goddess of winter was preparing to leave.

"Let's go,my sister.You cannot exist in a warm season."the goddess told her with a concern look.

"No.I want to stay.Don't worry about me.I will become human."the snow princess replied with smile.

The goddess looked at her with a sad look.

"I want to see the four seasons."the snow princess exclaimed with a bright look.

Not just a pure white world,once the first butterfly perched on the window ledge,the snow being could no longer walk out of the wooden house...

The north wind looked sadly at his sister indoors..

'How can you understand the changes in human?He will grow up,will learn to love,will learn to forget.'

Spring came to the sunny plains full of flowers.

'I cannot grasp all this!I am only your snow princess!If i am forgotten,i will cease to exist.'

In your hearts,can you leave a tiny place for that last drop of crystal tear?

Humans who constantly grow and change....

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

This story is base on a comic..i just simply rewrite it to share it with you guys!!^^i hope you guys like it and don't forget to comment!:)