Final

[DRABBLE] Restraint

 

"Have you taken the meds?"

"They taste yuckks." Hyunseung whines.

"Baby..you MUST swallow them. Okay?" Junhyung gently ruffling the red velvet hair.

As Junhyung enjoyed caressing the soft locks, his eyes can't help but lingers down on the pair of Hyunseung's thin lips. Though they look slightly chapped, but still successfully to tempt Junhyung's libido to kiss them. He doesn't get any kisses anymore since his husband caught a mild cold last week.

Saying that his flu will be definitely transferred through oral contact. He had to force himself to agree to that fact and currently he was really ually frustrated. When I say really, as in REALLY.

"Why are you staring like that?" Hyunseung carefully sip the lukewarm water while glance at his quiet husband.

Hyunseung didn't get any reply but only then he realized that his husband was slowly leaning over him with those half lidded eyes. No need to ask twice, as he clearly knew what was in Junhyung's mind. Like OBVIOUSLY.

"Jun." Hyunseung finally spoke when Junhyung was already hovering over him on the couch.

"Hmm?" Junhyung leans in for kiss but his husband turns his head, giving him the cheek.

Hyunseung presses his hands to Junhyung's clothed chest, trying to push away. "You know I'm still sick."

Junhyung's mind was clouded with lust as he trails a hand down Hyunseung's side and back up, bringing the pink shirt up with it. He hungrily nibbles at Hyunseung's pale neck, with enough force to leave a mark.

"I just thinking. We can skip kissing in the mouth?" 

"Uh huh. But I dislike without kissing in the mouth." Hyunseung pouted.

Junhyung frustratedly groaned against Hyunseung's neck. "Just this one time. Please? I can't control myself anymore."

"But I'm feeling dizzy right now." 

"For your information, a study states that can cure a headache. Thank you." Junhyung continues lapping his lips to open mouthed on each Hyunseung's exposed skin.

"Huh. So now I have to restraint myself from kissing you." Hyunseung sighed.

Junhyung smirks satisfiedly. 

Finally.

 

 

Two days later.

 

 

“I did warn you Jun.”

“So you want to say that this is all my fault?” Junhyung sniffed a little.

They just gotten back from the nearest pharmacy to buy some over the counter meds for Junhyung.

Yes he was sick.

“I didn’t meant like that. Just a sick person is dangerously a person.” Hyunseung purrs naughtily into Junhyung’s sensitive ear.

Junhyung chuckles. “No wonder I feel soooo now.” Junyung instantly grab his husband into his arms.

Hyunseung widened his eyes. “No no no. I barely get rid of the cold.” He whines.

"Restraint ourself are prohibited." Junhyung shows a wolfy grins and he was howling over the night that day.

 

 

A/N : Okay this is so short. *bows 90 degree*