Marriage?

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yea, you are wrong! So just go away from him or best, transfer, you . " SeulMin stood up, walked to me and gave me a tight slap. I remain silent and not utter a word about it, after all, I spoilt their relationship.

" How dare you hurt my EunJi?! " JungKook roared and hugged me. I buried my face into his chest as he pulls my head closer to him.

" You , you're not sorry at all! Crying so that JungKook would pity you? Get a life. " She wanted come over here again but JungKook's father stopped her.

" That's enough, Park SeulMin. Now get out of my house! " He pointed at the entrance.

" What?! Mr. Jeon, you are still defending that until now? Are you blinded by her looks or what?! " She hollered.

" Guards, get her out! " Two men in suits came into the room and dragged SeulMin out.

" Let me go! Don't touch me! " She tried struggle free but her efforts were of no use.

" Jagiya, let's go to my room, " He stood up and I followed him. His father went to the study room as we walked up the stairs to his room.

 

I just feel so bad and guilty. Am I the evil person in their story? Did SeulMin become like this just because of me? If I did not meet up with JungKook, SeulMin would not be angry at anyone, she will have JungKook to herself, I would not be bullied and life would be so much happier for the both of us. It was all because of me…

 

" Come in, why are you standing there? " JungKook grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. His room is really tidy for a guy. He got every little thing organized and there are some pictures of me on his table. When did he take all those?

" Stop crying. It hurts seeing you like this. " He used his thumb and wiped the tears on my cheeks but instead, I cried even harder. I don't deserve a good guy like him. He should be with someone who loves him to the moon and back. I'm sure he has suffered so much because of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter