[D] 5:38

less than a thousand

title: 5:38
pairing: kaistal
words: 605w
genre: high school, fluff



 

Pit-pat, pit-pat, pit-pat


Soojung her teeth in annoyance, it was her 3rd week of tutoring Jongin and he never failed to be late.

Soojung was running for class valedictorian and extra credits were just the things she needed. She accepted the princpal's offer to tutor Jongin - aka the school's bad boy, just to have extra credits. But that's just one of the reasons. The other reaseon was that she had a crush on Jongin. Since Day 1, since the time she landed her eyes on him, she always caught his attention. But being the cowardly girl she is, she bottles up her feelings.

Soojung wasn't ugly nor a wallflower. She was actually pretty popular despite the nerdy image. She was almost close to perfect- athletic, beautiful and unbelivably smart. But she doesn't have a love life, not even a boyfriend, not even puppy loves.

She was pretty oblivous of her admirers. She just thought that they were just, well, admirers. She doesn't think of her confessions as confessions, and she doesn't know men sees her in a loving kind of way. She's oblivous that Jongin knows about her feelings too. Her feelings for him.

 

The library door opens widely, revealing a tanned man with a perfectly chiseled face, muscular arms and slightly messy blond hair.

"5:38... you're late. Again." Soojung scolds him.

"I know. Sorry. Now start."

Jongin pulls the chair next to Soojung. She gulps, it was too close. She moves her chair to the right, making her move away from Jongin inches apart. Jongin
smirks and moves his chair too. She let out a breath and yelled "Stop! Let's just tutor you, okay? I'm not in the mood to play."


Half an hour passed and they weren't even half done. The rain stopped minutes ago, which relieved Soojung by the way.

"You take 15 and negative 23 and transpose it, 23 becomes positive. Add 15 and 23, then divide the answer by 7. What do you get?"

"3? I don't know." Jongin mutters.

"I've explain it easier for you to understand! Have you been listening to me? Oh my god, Jongin. I've been teaching you the same lesson for 30 minutes and you still get it! What should I do with you?" Soojung slams her notebook on the table.

"Do you know that I like it when you say my name?" Jongin smirks, he knows that he caught Soojung off-guard.

"This person.." she mutters, "That's not my point! Just...just listen to me okay. So we can finish early."

"Let's ditch. Let's ditch tutoring today." Jongin suggests.


"What? Are you out of your mind? No!" Soojung waves her hands in the air.

"C'mon... you've been tutoring me for 3 weeks and I haven't return anything to you. I'll treat you to coffee or bubble tea. Let's go."

"We can do that some other time. Right now you need to study, mdterms is next week and you still don't know anything." Soojung insists.

"So, you'd like to go out with me?" Jongin laughs.

"No! That's not my point. Stop it, Jongin."

"Stop it Jongin." Jongin said, mocking her high-pitched voice.

"Aish! Stop!"

"Eh~ Let's ditch. Please~? If we get caught I'll take all the blame." Jongin pouts. He's doing this to annoy Soojung.

"Still no, how many ti-- hey!" Soojung slightly screams. Jongin suddenly grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the library.

"Shh. Quiet down, they might hear us!" Jongin whispers.

"Y-yah! Where are you taking me! Let go of me!" Soojung wriggles her wrists from Jongin's grip but fails to do so.

"Somewhere that doesn't involve studying." Jongin chuckles.


 

a/n: hi! it's me. as you can see, i'm trying to update everyday just for you guys ^3^ i try to update as much as i can because school's starting in two weeks and i'll be able to update on weekends only T_T so yeah that's all. thank you for subscribing and comment down! lots of love xoxo