[D] thief

less than a thousand

title: thief
pairing: kaistal, sestal
words: 422w

genre: general    

 

 

      

                                    
"I told you, I'll be okay."

 

It was 10 at night and Soojung was still out. She stayed in her friend's house because they had to finish their project which was two days late already. The streets were dark, the street lamps only lit the surroundings. Soojung was alone but she didn't care, she had done this alot of times.


"Mm-hm. How are you there?"


She was talking on the phone with her boyfriend, Oh Sehun, which was in Busan because of some family matter. Sehun felt sorry because he wasn't there when Soojung had her ankle surgery. Soojung told him it was okay, Sehun insists it wasn't.


"Yeah, it kinda hurts but I can walk now. And soon I'll be able to dance again-- No. The doctors said it wasn't that serious so in months time, I'll be able to dance again. What? I'm alone right now. Yeah, I'll be careful, I promise. My phone's going to die soon, so I-- ."


Soojung puts her phone in her pocket because it ran out of battery. She kept walking until she bumps into a man who had just come out from the convenience store.


She muttered a 'sorry' before she walked. But before she does, a man who was in black comes to her and with a swift move, he grabbed her bag and started to run. Soojung tried to run but remembering her hurt ankle she decided to stay and just let him go.


"Aish!" She sat at the chair which was just infront of the convenience store. Her gaze unknowingly stopped at the man she bumped a while ago. "Why didn't you ran after him!" Soojung shouts at him.


The man gave him a weird look, "Why should I?" The man said coldly, "Why didn't you ran after him?"

 

"Forget it." Soojung says and she started darting off then scene. She looks back and she saw the man riding his motorcycle.  She kept walking until the man in the motorcycle stops in front of her.


"Hop in,"  the guy says. Soojung looks at his face and it looks familiar. She saw the guy from school and she's sure his name was something that starts with a J.


"Do I look like a kidnapper to you? I said hop in." The J guy commands, Soojung rides the motorcycle because she had no choice. She tells the address and soon enough they arrived the place.


"Thank you, uh..."


"Jongin. My name is Jongin."


"Thank you, Jongin."


Soojung enters her home, feeling secured.