Hiccs?

Hiccups

EXO HICCUPS

 

Three big hiccups already left Tao's mouth. Now he was getting mad trying everything from holding his breath to doing handstands but damn these hiccups weren't giving up!

 

HICCUPS P.O.V

 

The army of hiccs begin their ascend towards the esophagus, marching in step to the hiccup ring leader, little by little the excitement tingles through their jelly little bodies and squeaky giggles can be heard everywhere "this is the best job ever" They reach the drop off zone where the Hiccup sergeant stood sending the rest of the hiccs up one by one "NEXT!" The little hiccs watched in awe as the big hiccups were up the esophugus tube.

 

TAO P.O.V

 

He has had enough! he's either gonna rip out his hair or choke himself and before he can even stop himself the word seems to drag outta his mouth "ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccc-"

 

"What are you doing?" Kris watched in amusement from the doorway

 

"oh shiet . heh heh .....damn hiccups didn't wanna go away" Tao begins jumping in frustration!

 

HICCUPS P.O.V

 

Somethings not right, the ring leader stops abrubtly while his minions falter and gather in a pile before slipping back down the throat and then they hear it "ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccc-"

 

"BODYQUAKE...AWWWW HEEEELLLL NAWWWW! RETREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT" the ring leader begins panicking as he spins around and starts lunging towards the petrified hiccs, he starts running towards them as they turn and squeakily scream , each losing their balance and tumble down the throat before landing with a huge splash in the stomach.

 

"It will be easy they said, its a dainty idol they said!, well damn if they ever knew how much food comes down here for that skinny body.....WE are never doing this again I QUIT worst day ever" sighed the biggest hiccup of them all, sitting snuggly upon fellow hiccs "wait...one of the hicc's is missing!"

 

TAO P.O.V

 

"Heeeeeeey what do ya know......its actually gone down" Tao giggled happily

 

"I give up for you!" Kris begins walking away from their shared room

 

"But Kris gege! it worked!! I'm a genius"

 

"I hope it comes back" Kris said with an evil grin

 

LITTLE HICCS P.O.V

 

The little hicc that clung to the throat lining released himself and jiggled evilly shouting with its squeaky voice "REVENGE! HWAITING" before getting up the tubes

 

TAO P.O.V

 

*hicc*

 

"I hate you"

 

"Love you too taozi"