What happened?

I Hate You * Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXenlLCCoDc 

Se7en - I'm Going Crazy Inst.

-----

The next morning, you walked into school, not feeling too good about yourself.

You walked to your locker and opened. You pulled your books out and closed. You walked pass L.Joe with knowing.

L.Joe looked at you. You looked tired and out of it. This isn’t you. *What happened to her?*

You walked into class.

“Hey!” Your friends waved.

You smiled and waved back. You walked over to your seat and sat down.

“Hey, we’re going to the movies after school. Want to come?” Yumin asked.

“Sorry guys, I have to start the project after school.” You apologized.

“Oh it’s okay. You can come next time.” Sera said. You smiled.

L.Joe came in and sat down next to you. You turnedto L.Joe andsmiled.

L.Joe can’t stop looking at you. You just continue to look at blackboard taking notes like you don’t know that L.Joe was staring at you.

After a few minutes later, L.Joestop staring you and when back to his own work.

*Why does she look different from yesterday? Did something happen yesterday?*

During break, you started your homework at the library.

You were so focus on your homework you didn’t know someone sat down beside you.

You looked up and jumped. You put a hand on your chest.

“You scared me.” L.Joe chuckled. “Sorry.”

“What are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter