Movie, Kiss, Love

I Hate You * Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmgz_XszTh8 

Teen Top – Touching the Back of Our Hands

-----

You ran your brush through your hair and skillfully made them into two perfect braids. You looked in the mirror and smoothed your skirt.

You put your pristine white sneakers on and looked in the mirror again.

Perfect, you ran out the door.

You hop into the bus and sat in the back.

Soon, it stopped at Seoul Theater. You looked at your watch. *6:55pm. I’m 5 minutes early.*

You waited for Myungsoo outside the theater.

Myungsoo checked his hair and continue walking to Seoul Theater. He looked at his watch. *7pm. Right on time.*

He looked up and saw you waiting. He smiled. *She’s so pretty.*

You turned and saw him walking towards you. You smiled and waved. *He’s handsome.*

“Did you wait for a long time?” Myungsoo asked. You shook your head.

“C’mon, let’s go in.” He said and the both of you walked in.

You both picked a movie and he pay for the tickets.

You both went into the theater. The both of you sat down and waited for the movie to start.

After the movie was over, the both of you walked out of the theater.

The both of you quietly walk to the park. It was silence. You both didn’t talk to each other. *What should I say? Should I hold her hand?* Myungsoo looked at you. You were looking the other way.

He tries to hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter