Endless Love~Suho

Disneyland Date With EXO

You and your boyfriend Suho are celebrating your 100th day together at Disneyland. Once you arrived, you both go to the nearest gift shop and buy your Mickey and Minnie hats. You walked hand in hand looking for a ride.

"Oppa, what should we ride first?" you asked

"Let's ride ____ (pick any disney ride)" Suho said

You opened the map of the park to find the ride. Few minutes later, you arrive at the ride. You both sat in the front. Once the ride ended Suho dragged you to a secret pathway.

"Where are we going? We only rode one ride" you said

"You see" Suho said while smiling

Once you arrived, Suho cover your eyes.  He guides you through another pathway.

"Stay right here. And don't open your eyes" Suho said

You shut your eyes while Suho changes into his suit.

"Ok, you can open your eyes" Suho said

You open your eyes and the first thing you see is Suho standing in front of you with a rose in his hand.large.png

"Woah" you said

"Do you like it?" Suho asked

"I love it oppa" you said

"Ah, good" he felt relieved when you said that.

Suho leads you to a table in front of you. Like a gentlemen he was, he pulled out your seat and pushed it in for you. He sat in front of you.

"When did you plan this?" you asked

"Like a week ago" he said

You look to the side of you and see a little stage.

"What's the stage for?" you said

Suho stood up from his seat and walked to the stage. He held a mic in one hand and the rose in another hand. You hear a familiar song play in the background. It was the song Suho sang as his solo for the EXO concert. Suho smiled at you and you smiled back. You close your eyes and all you could hear is Suho's voice. Once he finshed singing, he handed you the rose.

"____ today is our 100th day. Thanks for making me smile and being by my side. I know that with my busy schedule we couldn't go out as much. But you manage to pull through. We fight, we make up. I know you worry about me when i'm away from you. Whenever I perform or away from you, you're always on my mind. I always think about you day and night. No matter what happens between us, I will always love you. No girl will make me as happy as you do. I love you ____" Suho said while making a heart with his arms.

"I love you too Suho" you said with a smile.

You go up to the stage and give Suho a kiss. You both walk back to the table.

"Can we go back to Disneyland now? I mean this is romantic and all but we only rode one ride" you said

Suho laughed "Anything for you"

You both went back to the park and spent your whole day together.