Final

My Ahjusshi

"Are you here again?"

 

She nodded and smiled. Chen looked at the girl and sighted.

 

(y/n), a schoolgirl, who followed him all the time. You started follow him since you saw him at cafe near his office. You always arrived his house at 8a.m. and followed him all the day until he went back to home at 7p.m.

 

Chen, a business man, who work hard. He felt uncomfortable cause you followed him all the time like hardcore fan.

 

He passed you and walked to the bus-stop. You followed him. Every days is like that. He did his routine and you did your work, to follow him. It isn't like that you are kidnapper or something like that. You found he is attractive and handsome. As a teenager, you fall in love him as soon as you saw him at cafe. So you started follow him to gain his attention.

 

He got into the bus and you too. He sat at one person place so you can't sit beside him. You sat at two persons place which is beside him so you can see him clearly. His work is a little bit far so you have much time to stare him. If he arrived his office, you can't see him cause his office don't let in other people except business. So you have to wait him at cafe where you both first meet.

 

A man walked to your seat and sat beside you. You're wearing sport-shirt and shorts so your white delicate legs are exploded. The man tried to touch your tight but when you looked at him he pretended that it is just accident. You felt uncomfortable and wanted to ran away. The man again tried to touch you. Chen saw it and pulled your hands and changed seat.

 

"Aujusshi~~"

 

"Don't talk to me."

 

"Gomawol."

 

"That is because you wore shorts."

 

"But I like it."

 

"I hate it and don't talk me any more."

 

You felt happy cause you are sitting beside him and can stare all the time. He get off from the bus and you followed him. But stop at the entrance. You looked at him with sad face but he didn't look at you. You looked he walked into the office and you went to the cafe. You sat there all day until he come out from the building. You felt bored but you don't care. The most important thing is to see his face.

 

People may think you're crazy but you don't care. You love him more than you can say. Your friends say that it is just exicited cause you never have a boyfriend. May be it is but you know you love him with your true heart and true love. But he didn't care you. He never notice you. Today, actually you thanked to that man. Because of him, you can sit beside him.

 

Time passed and you saw him come out. You ran to him to gave him coffee, his favourite Americano. It is really bitter than other coffee but you stared drink it as soon as you know he like it. He didn't care you and walked to bus-stop. 

 

Everyday is like that. You waited him. You followed him. You stared him. He didn't care you. It is like your daily routine. Today you waited him at the front of office cause the cafe is closed. About 5p.m, it is started to rain. You forgot to bring umbrella and still standing there. At 7p.m he come out from building and saw you are wet. He didn't care you and walked to bus-stop. You followed and stood beside him.

 

"Why did you do that? Are you idiot?"

 

You looked at him with sad face.

 

"I asked are you idiot? Why are you following me all the time and standing in the rain? What do you want from me?"

 

"It is not like--"

 

"If so what? Want money? Are you ? Are you trying to get into my pants."

 

You looked at him with wide eyes.

 

"Ajusshi!!! Why did you talk like that? I followed you all the time cause I love you so much. I love you with my real true heart. But you-- ok, I know I won't follow you anymore. You won't see me in your sight. I promise."

 

You removed your tears and ran away. Next day, you wanted to go his house but you're ill. Your parents went trip and you're at home alone. You stayed in the bed and missed him so much. You don't want to move and eat. 

 

At that time, Chen didn't see you. At first he didn't care but he needed something. It is like something is empty.

He don't want to admit it but he missed you.

 

It is about one week that he didn't saw you beside him. You're well and didn't ill but you remembered what you said and what he said at that night. You changed your clothes style cause he don't like shorts. You looked outside through window. At that time, you heard a knock.

 

"Coming~~"

 

When you opened the door, you can't believe your eyes. It is Chen. It is your ahjusshi who you loved so much.

 

"Will you stare me like that the whole day?"

 

"How--"

 

Before you can finished your words, he hugged you tidely.

 

"I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't see you last week and I felt like I'm going to die. It is empty. Without you, without seeing you, it is empty. I need you and I miss you."

 

"Ahju--"

 

"I know you won't believe me. But I'll do whatever to gain your trust."

 

He then placed his lips on yours. You shocked and still like that. Your ahjusshi, your Chen, who you loved so much is kissing you.

You thought nothing and closed you eyes. You placed your hands around his neck and replied the kiss. He placed his hands and around your waist. You both smiled between kisses. He bites your lower lips and you allowed him to enter. More kisses are formed and you felt hot. A couples of minutes later, you pulled from the kiss for air.

 

He rested his forehead on yours.

 

"I can believe I loved you. But you did it. You did my heart to flutter."

 

He then kissed your nose.

 

"I love you so much (y/n)"

 

"I love you too ahjusshi. My ahjusshi."

 

Then you both kissed again. 

 

 

 

 

( :D

 

Annyeong^^

 

I watched K-drama, Emergency couples and wanted to write this one so I wrote it.

 

It isn't that good but I satisfy :)

 

I'll continue my other fic, I promise =)

 

Thank you all and love you all ;)