And I Love You

Returning Home

When you moved into Sehun's dorm a year ago, you had expected a time in paradise; to have what every girl dreams of. But instead of hours of cuddling, movie watching, and other couple things, you get hours of alone time. Yes, Sehun warned you that the dorm is barely seen during busy times like this, but you did not know it would be like this. Instead of laying down with Sehun at night, you are up all the time making sure he checked into his hotel or if the plane landed. You don't even want to remember what it was like when they went to America.

It was a regular Friday morning, you were getting ready to go out with some friends since you knew the dorm would not be of any use. You were just putting on some sandals when the door made its obnoxious squeaking to show that it was opening.

"Baby?" You hear Sehun call out, hearing the voice that you memorized from the time you met. You run out of the room to see him standing in the doorway with all his stuff at his feet. Not thinking about if any of the boys were behind him, you run straight to his face and attach to his front like a koala.

"I thought you weren't supposed to be home until Tuesday?" You ask him.

"Manager was feeling nice, I guess." He smiled at you.

All a sudden you see Chanyeol walk by, "No he wasn't feeling nice, manager just got sick of hearing Sehun complain about how much he misses Katie Finley."

Sehun's face gets red and you feel butterflies burst in your tummy. This is the first time you have seen him in two weeks and it feels so good to have his perfect face standing in the doorway. You were about to text Kate to tell her that the plans for today were cancelled when you see Xiumin walk past with her on his back, a huge smile on her face.

"Okay so even though I AM back, I have to run a couple errands. BUT I have a date night planned out for us so be ready by 5. Okay, baby?"

You nod, and he gives you a light kiss on the forehead before he heads out the door. You see all of his stuff laying on the floor and laugh because he always has a habit of leaving his crap everywhere for you to clean up. You spend the rest of the day lounging around the dorm, absentmindedly watching cartoons. When an acceptable time to get ready rolls around, you get up and start looking through the closet to find date night clothes.

As you try on one outfit after another, you get aggravated. Nothing seems okay and none of it fits right. Just when you think you found the right outfit, you turn to a different angle and freak out.

All a sudden you hear the door open. You look at the clock and it reads 4:50.

"You ready Kathryn?!" Sehun calls out excitedly. You shake your head no, standing in the middle of the room in spandex and a bra.

You don't speak because your voice is threatened with tears.

When Sehun walks in looking all nice in his suit and tie, you finally break down into tears. He rushes over and hugs you, asking you what is wrong.

"You just look so nice and I can't find anything to wear. It all looks stupid and I just want to know why I can't be thin and look cute in everything!" You throw down the dress you're holding in defeat.

Sehun giggles and pulls you closer. "Oh Katie, how I have missed you. You are the goofiest girl I know. Quit downing yourself and realize something."

He takes you by the shoulder and turns you to the mirror. "This woman standing in the mirror is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I do not care what she says, because she is wrong. She can look cute in anything and everything. I am the luckiest man in the world for I have finally found the one. And if you keep doubting yourself, I am going to have to tickle you until you admit defeat." He smiles and wipes the tears off your face, "I love you a lot, you know that?"

You nod. "I love you too."

Sehun takes you by the waist and wraps you up in his arms, making you feel the forever.