Finding the One (Extra)

Finding "The One"

so finally the next chap ^^

It's jae's side of the first chap...

enjoy *^* 


Finding The One

 

“Jae, table seven wants to pay!“ a beautiful black haired boy nodded and hurried off. A few minutes later he came back, putting down dirty dishes on the counter, where a boy with long reddish hair was cleaning a glass. “Busy evening.” Said boy exclaimed, looking up at the black-haired boy, who sighed in return. “You should take a break. Let Yesung take over.” Nodding he took the dirty dishes and went to the kitchen, placing them down at the sink before going to look for Yesung.

He found him sitting at the back, together with Kyuhyun and Siwon. “Hey, Jae.” Siwon greeted him and he gave him a bright smile. “Yesung, could you help out a bit?” Jaejoong asked him, smiling. Yesung nodded and jumped to his feet, gulping down the rest of his drink on one go.

“You wanna join us?” Siwon asked but Jaejoong shook his head. “I’ll go and see if someone needs help.” “Watch out for Heechul, not that he catches you, working on your break.” Jaejoong laughed at that and left the two of them.

Entering the kitchen, he searched for the cook, spotting him at the sink. “Do you need help?” Looking around the boy smiled at him. “Break?” Crooking his head to the side, Jaejoong didn’t say anything, which was enough of an answer for the other. “You can help me with the desserts for table nine.” Pointing over at a counter on the other side, Jaejoong strode over, looking at the orders. “You find everything you need on the opposite.” The other explained.

A few minutes later the door swung open. “Jaejoong!” a voice hollered making both man in the kitchen flinch. Gulping said man turned around, coming to face a furious looking Heechul. “What about the word ‘break’ don’t you get?” he asked darkly and Jaejoong rubbed his neck. Shaking his head Heechul turned to the second male in the kitchen. “And you let him.” Shrugging the other looked over at the raven-haired boy. “You know that he won’t listen.” Rolling his eyes Heechul grabbed Jaejoong’s wrist and pulled him out of the kitchen, placing him on a stool near the counter.

“You’re impossible.” He muttered and Jaejoong leaned over to grab a glass but his hand got slapped away. “Don’t even think about it.” Pouting Jaejoong pushed out his lower lip; looking at his friend with his best puppy eyes. Rolling his eyes Heechul kept cleaning the glasses. “You know that it’s not working on me.” Crossing his arms, he looked around, watching the customers eat and chat.

Glancing over at the entrance, he saw two guys walking in. One had short black hair and a wide forehead. He did look charming through. The second one had dark brown hair which were spiked on top. He had a rather cute look and both made a great couple in Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Oh, look who is here.” Heechul suddenly voiced out. Blinking his eyes Jaejoong followed his gaze and landed on the same pair he had been looking at. “Do you know them?” he asked curiously. “Well, you could say that. A week ago, they celebrated a friend’s birthday here.” Liking his lips Jaejoong raised a brow. “And one of them was ing hot.” Rolling his eyes Jaejoong chuckled at his friend’s behavior.

The next sentence certainly shocked the raven. “Let’s go over and greet them.” Not giving Jaejoong anytime to protest he pulled him along. When they reached the table both boys looked up. The black-haired guy had an amused grin while the other raised his brow.

“Nice to meet you again.” The black-haired guy greeted them. “Hey, where did you hide your hot friend?” Blunt as ever. “He is at work.” The black-haired guy explained and Heechul faked a hurt look.

Pulling at Jaejoong’s wrist he made him stay besides him. “This is my friend, Kim Jaejoong.” Heechul introduced him and Jaejoong smiled at them politely. “Nice to meet you.” Jaejoong added extending his hand. “Pleasure to meet you, too. My name is Park Yoochun.” The black-haired guy said, still smirking. “My name is Kim Junsu.” The other boy piped up, also shaking Jaejoong’s hand.

“Could you maybe occupy my friend a bit? He has that weird habit of working despite being on break.” Heechul asked and Jaejoong started at him with wide eyes. But before he could even utter a word, Yoochun had already spoken up. “Of course.” Patting Jaejoong on the back Heechul left, leaving an awkwardly standing Jaejoong behind.

“Uhm…I..uh.” not being sure what to say Jaejoong scratched his neck, feeling his cheeks burn in embarrassment. “Come sit down.” Yoochun offered and scooted over a bit, creating some space for Jaejoong. He sat down slowly, looking back and forth between Yoochun and Junsu. Junsu smiled at him. “I’m sorry about my friend.” Jaejoong excused Heechul’s behavior but Yoochun and Junsu shrugged it off. “Don’t worry. Besides it’s not every time that you get to have a companion as pretty as you are.” Yoochun complimented with a wink, making Jaejoong blush. Gazing over at Junsu he waited for him to react. Junsu cached his gaze. “I can only agree on that.” Feeling his cheeks burn he hung his head low and played with his fingers in his lap.

“Sorry, we didn’t want to make you uncomfortable.” Junsu said before Yoochun butted in. “But you must be used to it.” He winked and Jaejoong blinked confused. “Uhm, I don’t…” Gaping both guys looked at him in disbelieve. “Oh, come on. Don’t tell me no one would try to flirt with you.” Sliding around in his seat Jaejoong fumbled with his fingers nervously.

Clearing his throat Yoochun gazed at Junsu, who rolled his eyes. “Anyways, Jaejoong was it?” Jaejoong nodded and Junsu continued. “Tell us about yourself.” “Well, I’m 22 and I obviously work as a waiter…and there is nothing more interesting to tell.” “Then let me take over.” Junsu offered earning himself a smile from Jaejoong. “I’m 23 and I work as a manager.” Looking over to Yoochun he gave him a lovely smile. “And I’m engaged.” Eyes widen Jaejoong looked over to Yoochun. “You two are…?” Both guys sent each other a short smile. “How long?” “For two and a half years.” Smiling brightly Jaejoong clapped his hands in joy. “I’m so happy for you. Congrats, you both.” Shaking their hands, he started asking question after question and Yoochun and Junsu answered all, smiling.

Time flew by fast and before they knew it Yesung told them that they would close soon. Shortly after, Heechul joined them. “I knew you would get along well.” “Yeah it was very nice.” Taking a short glance at Jaejoong Yoochun turned to Heechul. “Is he single?” Smirking Heechul nodded and both males exchanged a glance, both Junsu and Jaejoong couldn’t interpret.

They turned to Jaejoong, who looked at them in confusion. “Jaejoong, would you say yes to a blind date?” Yoochun asked and Junsu gasped. But before Junsu could say something, Heechul spoke up. “You’re just working and always help others with their problems. Think about yourself even if it’s just this once.” Looking back and forth between Yoochun and Heechul he stood silent, not sure what to think about it.

Suddenly Junsu grabbed his arm. “I know what they are up to, but maybe you should give it a try. Yunho is a really nice guy.” He convinced him. “If he doesn’t go out soon he’ll turn into a complete workaholic.” Yoochun said. “And he’s ing hot.” Heechul voiced out, fanning himself. Yoochun chuckled and Junsu shook his head smiling.

All three looked at Jaejoong waiting for an answer. He bit his lip before he answered. “I think I can try.” Yoochun patted Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Great. Now we just need to tell him.” Junsu laughed and tried his best to calm Yoochun down. “Can you give me your number?” Nodding Jaejoong gave him his phone.

After they had exchanged numbers, Junsu and Yoochun hugged him and bid them goodbye. “Yay! My baby has his first date.” Heechul yelled, getting shushed by Jaejoong. Heechul patted his head and went to the kitchen, followed by Jaejoong.

When they finished, they left and Jaejoong hugged his friend before he made his way home. Luckily his flat wasn’t that far away from his work place. Opening his door, he took off his shoes and jacket; making his way to the kitchen. “Jiji?” Peeking into the living room he felt a light tug at his jeans.

Bending down he picked up his cat and nuzzled his node against it’s. “How has my baby been?” he asked, getting a purr in return. Going back to the kitchen he took out a can of cat food, putting it on a small plate. Jiji purred and started eating, wiggling its tail happily.

Jaejoong chuckled at the small slurping sounds the cat made and patted its head. Making his way to his bedroom he changed into a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt, brushed his teeth and went to bed. A few minutes later Jiji jumped on the bed and laid down on his belly, purring softly. “Night Jiji.” He whispered, yawning.

The following days weren’t that different from the ones before. Work was the same, only that Heechul had told everyone about Jaejoong’s date and they were constantly teasing him about it.

Junsu had told him, that they would meet at the Café called ‘Little Hopes’. The time depends on Yunho. Yoochun hadn’t asked him till now.

As on cue he heard his phone vibrate on his night table.

From: Yoochun

To: Jaejoong

 

Hey, beauty ;p

Just telling u that u 2 will meet

tomorrow 7 pm^^

wear something nice :3

 

chunnie *^*

Feeling nervous, he wrote him back before putting his phone back on his nighstand.

 

The next day Jaejoong told Heechul about the SMS, earning himself a bright smile from the other. “Ah, it’s official.” Heechul suddenly yelled, making Jaejoong jump. “Yah! Don’t scare me like that!” Grinning Heechul ran off, telling everyone what he just heard.

Sighting Jaejoong shook his head. From then on, he couldn’t stop thinking about the date. Yoochun and Junsu had told him a bit about Yunho; reassured him that he was a good guy.

Suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulder. Turning around he spotted Siwon, who was grinning at him. “So Heechul is running around, telling everyone your date is set.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “Yeah but I’m nervous. I haven’t really dated before.” Siwon ruffled his hair. “Don’t be too worried about it. Just be yourself and the guy will be at your feet at the end of the date.” Jaejoong punched Siwon’s shoulder, muttering a low ‘idiot’. Siwon laughed. “Relax and if the guy gets too close to you or does anything you don’t want, just tell us and he will find himself in the hospital.” Jaejoong hugged him with a grin on his lips. “Thank you.” Siwon again ruffled his hair before stalking of to find Kyuhyun.

On the way to the kitchen he spotted Yesung at the counter. Placing the dishes down, he took a seat next to him. “What’s wrong?” he asked him, earning a confused from the boy. “Come on, you sit here by yourself, looking at the glass without touching it.” Yesung sighted. Jaejoong swung an arm around his neck, rubbing his shoulder. “Come on tell me.” He insisted and Yesung took a deep breath.

“It’s stupid.” He mumbled. Standing up, Jaejoong went behind the counter taking another glass and a bottle he filled both their glasses. “And now tell me everything.” Yesung chuckled. “It’s a wonder how you can still be single.” Both laughed and ended up talking for two hours.

Later that evening Jaejoong walked home, still feeling nervous about the date. At home he fed Jiji before going to bed.

 

Time skip

 

Cleaning the table, he rubbed his cheeks. They still felt warm. Since today was the day of his date his friends didn’t spare him with comments, making him blush the whole time. They were about to close, which meant there were only three more hours till his date.

“How long do you need?” Heechul popped up behind him, looking around. “Only ten more minutes.” He answered.

When he was finished Heechul grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the exit. Waving the others goodbye, they left and made their way to Jaejoong’s flat.

“Then let’s get you something nice to wear.” Heechul rubbed his hands, opening Jaejoong’s closet, pulling out various clothes. “Yah! Don’t you have anything fancy to wear?” Throwing a pair of shorts on the floor Heechul finally found something acceptable to wear.

Jaejoong ended up wearing a white V-neck shirt, grey skinny jeans, combined with black boots. A black necklace, with a cross attached was hanging around his neck. Looking at the mirror Heechul whistled. “Damn don’t you look hot babe.” Crooking his head to the side, Jaejoong watched his friend through the mirror. Heechul gave him the thumbs up.

Walking to the door he hugged Heechul patted his back. “Everything will be alright and if something happens I’ll personally castrate this guy.” Punching his friend on the back lightly Jaejoong turned to leave.

It was 6:50 pm and he had a 15min walk ahead.

At 7:06 he reached the café and looked around. He didn’t know how the guy looked, he only knew his name. Running a hand through his hair he walked towards the entrance.

A guy was looking at the street ahead as if he was waiting for someone. Jaejoong only saw his back but he decided to try his luck.

Stepping closer he taped the guy on the shoulder. “Uhm…excuse me but are you Jung Yunho?” The guy turned around and Jaejoong felt his heart skip a beat. He came face to face with the most handsome man he had ever seen. He had a small face, dark brown hair, which was spiked up and lightly gelled to the side. He wore a white cardigan over a black shirt, combined with black skinny jeans and white sneakers.

Realizing that he had been staring he shifted a bit, since he still hadn’t gotten an answer from the guy. “I’m sorry I was…never mind.” The guy extended his hand and he shook it. “I’m Jung Yunho, nice to meet you.” Nearly freaking out he gave Yunho a smile. “I’m Kim Jaejoong, nice to meet you, too.” It followed a moment of silence, where many thoughts ran through Jaejoong’s head.

Omg, he’s so handsome!

I can’t believe I’m having a date with him!

Is he even okay with that?

He looks uncomfortable…

Do I look okay?

Yunho’s question broke him out of his thoughts. “Should we get in?” Jaejoong nodded and they walked inside, taking a seat at the back, to have some privacy.

With time passing they grew comfortable with each other, talking about nearly everything. Jaejoong couldn’t believe his luck. Yunho was indeed a great guy, from personality to looks.

He was the CEO of the Jung Corporation. He had studied in a normal collage and had worked hard for his dream, to become a known businessman. He didn’t have any siblings so if he had time he hung out with his friend’s. He was bi but since most of the people he had dated were after his money, he had stopped dating. He and his parents’, had a strong connection and he often visited them.

When they finished eating they decided to spend more time together. They sat down at a bench down the Han River, looking ahead. Jaejoong broke the silence. “It was really nice.” Yunho second that and after a short exchange of smiles Jaejoong turned away to enjoy the view.

A low whisper reached Jaejoong’s ears and he turned towards Yunho. “Yeah, this place is indeed beautiful.” Unexpectedly Yunho blinked a few times, making Jaejoong question himself. “I wasn’t talking about the view.” Confused Jaejoong wrinkled his nose but Yunho spoke up before he could question him further. “I was talking about you.” The comment made Jaejoong blush a deep shade of red.

Leaning in Yunho went on. “You know, I honestly didn't want to go on this date at first since your friend freaked me out.” Adverting his eyes for a brief second Jaejoong gulped. “But I'm so glad my friends set me up on this date. You're very special Jaejoong.” Feeling his heart beat fasten he gazed at his feet; a faint blush present on his cheeks.

“I was worried at first, too…but now I’m also glad we met.” He stuttered out earning a wide smile from Yunho. “So, would you go on a second date with me?” Without hesitation Jaejoong accepted.

After some more talking, Yunho insisted on taking Jaejoong home. Shortly before Jaejoong climbed out of the car, Yunho peeked his cheek, making him blush again.

After Jaejoong had closed the door behind him he leaned his back against it, trying his best to calm down his erratic beating heart.

I think…

I’m in love…

 


as always pls excuse errors >/\<

I'll mark the story as completed since I don't want to add more chaps... sry but I'm to busy T^T

anyways I hope you liked it^^

thanks for reading and pls leave commis on what you think >\\\\\<

 

xxxjayxxx