Found you

Finding "The One"

so I finally updated the second chap...

I really hope you like it since I rewrote it cause my first attempt wasn't that great >_<

anyways pls excuse errors (>/\<) 


Found You

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Jae, you need to calm down.” I huffed and crossed my arms pouting.

“You don't know anything, Junsu.” I scold him and he sighted. “But neither do you.” I opened my mouth to argue back but closed it, when I noticed that he was right. “You can't just assume that he is cheating on you.” Junsu went on and I stopped on my tracks.

 

Over the time I was dating Yunho, I also got to know his friends, with whom I got along very well from the beginning. I grew especially close to Junsu, who turned out to be a great comforter, especially with dealing with my problems.

 

“He always tells me that he doesn’t have time but then I see him with that woman. What would you think?” I retorted back. “I'm just saying that you shouldn't jump to conclusions.” Sighting I plopped down on the spot next to him.

 

I knew he was right but I was so scared of losing Yunho. We came to know each other and with time passing by I realized that I had fallen for him, hard and now after three years, I thought that things were perfect but it seemed like I was totally wrong.

 

It had started when Yunho came home later than usual. He'd always tell me that he would be out with colleagues or that work had been much this day and I believed him at first.

But after some time, he started going out without me or even telling where he went.

He would come home late and go straight to bed.

I even doubted his love for me but he reassured me that I had nothing to worry about.

 

And then that day came. I was hanging out with some friends since Yunho didn't spent any time with me anymore and that was when I spotted them. Yunho was walking side by side with a beautiful black haired woman. They were laughing at something and I only stood there watching them with wide eyes. I was tempted to go over and demand an explanation but decided against it.

 

When he came home later that evening I asked him about his day.

 

Flashback

 

I was sitting on the couch, flipping through some TV channels while waiting for Yunho to arrive.

When I heard the door lock turn I shut down the TV, stealing a glance at the clock. Again, he was home later then he should be.

Seconds later Yunho entered the living room, when he spotted me. Grinning widely, he came over and gave me a long kiss. I respond but parted after a few seconds, panting lightly.

“Why are you still up this late?” he asked while he went over to the kitchen to heat some leftover food. “Uhm...I fell asleep while watching TV and just woke up.” I lied scooting over a bit when he settled down beside me. He ruffled my hair and picked up his fork to eat. “So, how was your day?” I asked as casually as I could. He swallowed his food and turned his head towards me. “Well, like every other day I had a bunch of work to do.” I nodded but inside I felt like crying.

 

He was lying to me but I decided to give it another try.

 

“Really? So, you were working till now?” I tried my best to hide my sadness and quickly wiped my eyes to prevent the tears from falling. “Well, I got stuck with a client, so it took me longer than usual.” he explained and left the living room to wash his dishes. Swallowing hard I followed him and studied his back while he cleaned. “And what did you do today?” He would always ask me that. “I just hung out with some friends.” I answered shortly and he placed the dishes aside and dried his hands.

 

He then took a step closer, cupping my face between his hands. “I'm really sorry that I don't spend as much time with you as before.” He kissed my nose and walked past me, wishing me a 'good night' before hurrying of to bed. I stood there; crying silently.

 

Flashback end

 

Since then I caught him lying to me nearly every day. At first I thought it was my fault, that I did something to offend him but then again, I couldn't recall anything to have upset him with.

 

Which bought me to today. where I'm sitting here half crying with Junsu, who tried his best to reassure me that Yunho wasn't cheating on me.

 

“I don't know what to do anymore?” I confessed. Junsu rubbed my back and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

 

I heard the door knob turn which meant that Yoochun was coming home. “Babe, I'm home!” he yelled, completely unaware of my presence and I sighted.

 

How I missed, Yunho doing that.

 

Stepping into the living room his eyes widen and he immediately took the spot next to me. “What happened, Jae?” he asked concern and I let Junsu explain everything.

 

“I can't believe this. Why should he do this?” Yoochun yelled in disbelieve. “That's what we have to find out.” Junsu was now combing his fingers through my hair and I let my eyes fall close. It had been a long time since Yunho and I got intimate. “Do you think he got bored of me, since I refused to have with him, yet?” This question bothered was bothering me for some time now.

 

It was true that we hadn't had till now. I was still too shy and since I discovered, that Yunho was lying to me had me drifting away from him. I thought that maybe, he was getting frustrated with me and had been searching for someone to find release.

 

“I don't believe that.” Yoochun said, shaking his head. “But what is it then?” I was desperate for an answer no one could give me. “I sadly can't tell you.” Yoochun my cheek and wiped away a single tear that was rolling down.

 

“You should go to bed, you're tired.” Junsu suggested and I nodded; standing up I gave both of them a big hug before making my way home.

 

When I came home Yunho was already sleeping. Sighing I went to the bathroom to change. Looking at myself in the mirror I felt self-conscious.

 

Did Yunho think I was ugly? Didn't he find me attractive anymore?

 

Shaking these thoughts aside I climbed into bed and laid down next to him. Watching his steady breathing I felt myself drift off to sleep.

 

When I woke up Yunho wasn't in bed anymore. Feeling all sad again I stood up and got ready. When I entered the kitchen, I found a note on the table:

 

Morning babe :*

wish you a wonderful day^^

oh and could you meet me at 'Little Hopes' at 3pm??

And wear something nice ;)

 

love u

yunnie <3

 

Scrunching up my nose I read the message again and again. So, he wanted to meet at 'Little Hopes'? That was the Café we have had our first date.

 

What if he wants to break up with me? The question popped up in my thoughts and I nearly cried at the thought. I couldn't take it if he would break up with me.

 

Putting the note aside I went to the living room to clear my mind from all the negative thoughts that were currently going through my head.

 

“He isn't breaking up with me. He isn't breaking up with me. He isn't breaking up with me.” I mumbled like a mantra. To distract myself I started cleaning the house and buying groceries.

 

Before I knew it, it was already 2:05 pm. Sighting I went upstairs to get ready. Despite my negative thoughts, I ended up wearing a white shirt underneath a blue blazer together with black skinny jeans and blue sneakers. Staring at myself in the mirror I couldn't help the worried look on my face.

 

Leaving the house at 2:50 pm I went towards my car. Yunho gave it to me on our first anniversary.

 

I arrived at 3:00 pm. Getting more nervous I walked inside and searched for Yunho. He sat down at the back still wearing his suit. When he spotted me he waved me over. I gulped before I went to site on the opposite of him. He gave me a charming smile and I had to force myself to smile back.

 

He reached over the table and took my hand in his, giving it a kiss on the backside. “You look beautiful, babe” he said and I felt my cheeks heat up. “T-thanks.” I stammered back, looking at the table.

 

“Please look at me.” he pleads and I looked up to meet his eyes. He let go of my hand and leaned back a bit, clearing his throat.

 

“So, we have been together for three years now.” he started and I swallowed. “When we met, I was captured by your natural beauty and when we got to know each other I couldn't help but fall for you. You have been so shy and nervous, always helping everyone around you the best you could. You are always so sweet and get along with people so well..” A small chuckle escaped his lips while he talked. “I thought that I was one of the luckiest man alive to have someone like you falling for me. And with time passing by my feelings grew even deeper, what leads us to now.”

 

He paused while looking me in the eyes. I wanted to turn my head so badly but I also wanted him to continue.

 

“You know I was thinking a lot about us the last time. About our relationship and about everything we have been through and I came to a conclusion.” Suddenly he stood up and kneed down in front of me.

 

“Kim Jaejoong, will you marry me?” he said and opened a small box, raveling a beautiful ring.

I gasped looking back and forth between him and the ring.

 

He was looking at me with so much love in his eyes that I couldn't prevent myself from bursting out in tears.

 

“A-are you okay? W-what is wrong, babe?” he asked his voice full of worry. I shook my head and hugged him, nuzzling my face in his neck, staining his suit. I felt him rub small circles on my back, soothing me with light kisses on my hair.

 

After my tears, had dried down I backed away a bit, locking my eyes with his. “I'm sorry if I surprised you. I totally understand if you aren't ready for that...” he started rambling and I silenced him with a quick kiss.

 

“Yes.” I whispered before I gave him another kiss. His eyes widen and he looked at me in utter disbelieve before he suddenly jumped up, dragging me with him. Spinning me around he started to mutter something I couldn't catch since he was too excited to form a coherent sentence.

 

“Yunho put me down please.” I whined and he put me down immediately.

“For a moment, I thought you would say no.” he breathed before kissing me again.

“To be honest, I thought you wanted to break up with me.” I mumbled lowly but still loud enough for him to hear me.

 

Looking at me with wide eyes he sat me down on his lap. “What would make you think that?” Biting my lip, I explained him everything which resolved in him starting to laugh. Patting my head, he kissed my cheek. “I'm really sorry I should have thought about that. Of course you would think that, I never explained anything to you. The woman is my secretary and also a good friend. I asked her for help about choosing a ring and the perfect location.”

 

I buried my head in my hands. “I was so stupid.” I choked out and Yunho chuckled. Taking a deep breath I looked back up and circled my arms around Yunho's neck.

 

“I love you.” Ich breathed against his lips, making him smile. “I love you, too my angel.” He replied and leaned in to seal our lips together in a sweet kiss, that made my whole body tingle. All my worries melted away and just like that I was engulfed by pure happiness.

 

I was engaged, I was engaged and that to the most amazing man in the world. I couldn’t be happier.


hope it wasn't to bad >\\\\<

so with that I end this story but would some of you be interested in me writing an extra chap?

consisting of the first chap but in jae's pov?

as always let me know what you think, what you like and what you think I could do better ^^

 

xxxjayxxx