Finding "The One"

Finding "The One"

sadly don't own the characters, only the plot is mine ^^

pls excuse all the errors since eglish isn't my mother language (>/\<)


Finding “The One”

 

 

 

It was a regular day at the office. Yunho was busy flipping through some files, when suddenly the door swung open revealing his co-worker Park Yoochun, who was also one of his closest friends. Yunho closed the file he was currently reading and placed it aside. ,,Something interesting to tell?” Yunho asked him since Yoochun didn't visited him often. He rather spent his time with his boyfriend Junsu, who also worked in the agency. A sly smirk formed on Yoochun's lips and Yunho gulped. That was never a good sight. At least for him. ,,Do you remember the bar we visited last week?” Yunho moaned in annoyance. Of course, he remembered.

 

The three of them; that includes Yoochun, Junsu and himself were celebrating Changmin's birthday. Changmin was Yunho's cousin. He just came back from America where he had finished studying. So far, the evening was great. They talked, drank and had fun till they were joined by a stranger. At first, he was just flirting with Yunho who didn't mind it since the guy was pretty indeed but when time flew by, the stranger started to annoy him with his dirty comments and nasty groping. It was clear, what the stranger was after but he definitely wouldn't get it from Yunho.

 

He wasn't making a secret out of his interest in guys and girls but he was not someone for one-night-stands. He also had some relationships back than but non had held very long. It was not that he had problems in find a person since they were practically throwing themselves at him but he blamed it in his money and his handsome looks.

 

Sighting he broke out from his thoughts and gave Yoochun an unpleasant look. ,,So, what about it?” The smirk on Yoochun's lips grew and Yunho felt goosebumps running down his back. ,,I bet you remember the pretty guy who was all over you?” Yunho scoffed. ,,Heck, that guy was practically feeling me up in front of everyone!” Yunho spat which earned him an amused look from his friend. ,,Whatever. So Junsu and me went there again.” Sighting Yunho rubbed his face. ,,Yoochun please come to the point. As you can see, I have a lot of work to do.” Yoochun rolled his eyes. ,,Well, we met him again but this time he had company.” Again, Yoochun paused and Yunho had to prevent himself from smacking his friend. ,,And what does this have to do with me?” he asked, not liking the direction this was going. ,,To make it short we set up a date for you and his friend.”

 

It was dead silent while Yunho blinked and waited for his friend to tell him, that he was joking but nothing happened. ,,YOU DID WHAT?” Yunho yelled, clenching his fists ready to punch his friend straight in the face. Scared Yoochun stumbled back a few steps and raised his hands in defense. ,,Yunho please hear me out first. His friend is very nice and the complete opposite of him.” Yunho smashed his fists on the table, throwing some files and papers down in the progress. ,,I don't care if you say he is nice or not! I never wanted you to set up dates for me again and more important, with people who have a bad taste in friends!”

 

Closing his eyes Yoochun sighted. ,,At least try it out, Yunho. Look we're just worried that you might turn into a complete workaholic.” Yoochun tried to explain his move. Taking a deep sight Yunho ran a hand through his hair. ,,See, I'm thankful for your concern about me but I will find a person myself.” He said calmly but Yoochun was persisting. ,,Please.” he begged ,,Just one date and if it turns out horrible we will never ever set you up with anyone.” After some minutes of discussing with his inner self Yunho let out a heavy sight. ,,Okay, one date but if it turns out bad you owe me.” Nodding Yoochun agreed. ,,Great. You two will meet at the Café down the street, tomorrow at 7 pm.” Yoochun then bowed slightly and left the office with a big grin on his face.

 

 

After the door had closed Yunho started to pick up the files and papers from the floor. ,,What did I just got myself into?” he mumbled already regretting his decision.

 

The next day approached too fast for Yunho's liking. He tried his best to distract himself with work but he couldn't avoid the thoughts, that were stuck in his head. He had thought about calling in sick but he knew Yoochun wouldn't buy that. ,,I should just get along with it.” he mumbled to himself and took a new file.

 

When he looked at the clock, he nearly jumped out of his seat. It was already 5:54 pm. He was supposed to meet the others at 6:20 pm. Closing the file he had in his hands he cleaned his table, packed his things and left the office. Making his way down to his car he realized he didn't have time to take his things home.

 

When he finally arrived, it was 6:18 pm. He locked his car and made his way to the door. Right when he was about to ring the bell the door opened and he was greeted by a slightly frowning Junsu. ,,I was already thinking you'd lock yourself in your home or leave the city.” Rolling his eyes Yunho entered the house and went directly to the living room, where Yoochun and Changmin were already waiting. ,,You owe me.” was the first thing he heard when he stepped inside. ,,Damn, I was sure Yunho would call in sick.” Changmin scolded Yunho, before handing Yoochun a bunch of money, who gave him the thumbs up. Right then Junsu entered the living room and cached Yunho's wrist. ,,Let's dress you nicely.” Not giving Yunho anytime to protest, he pulled the other upstairs and into the bathroom.

 

From then on Yunho tried on outfit after outfit, till Junsu was satisfied. Yunho end up wearing a black shirt underneath a white cardigan, with the sleeves rolled up; black skinny jeans and white sneakers. Junsu continued in styling his hair. He spiked it up and gelled it to the side.

Junsu finally let him off and while he cleaned the mess they had created Yunho went downstairs to get ready. When he entered the living room Yoochun whistled and Changmin gave him the thumbs up. Yunho only rolled his eyes and ignored their sly comments; taking his jacket he left.

 

When he reached the Café it was nearly 7 pm. He got out and waited in front of the entrance when suddenly something came onto his mind and he end up mentally face palming himself.

 

! I forgot to ask how he looks like!

 

Damn, I'm such an idiot...

 

He mentally debated, if he should leave but decided against it. Checking out every guy who went inside, he searched for signs of his date, like someone who looked around like he did. When the time reached 7:08 pm he was about to give up.

 

It's not like I didn't try...

 

Right then, Yunho felt a light tap on his shoulder, followed by a shy voice asking ,,Uhm...excuse me but are you Jung Yunho?” Turning around Yunho was about to greet the other but when he looked at the others face, the only thing that left his mouth was a gasp.

Right in front of him stood the most beautiful person he had ever laid eyes upon.

 

The guy was a bit shorter than him; had silky black hair, big doe eyes and plump luscious lips.

He wore a white v-neck shirt, a black necklace with a cross attached; dark gray skinny jeans and black boots.

 

Being in his own world Yunho didn't notice the uncomfortable shifting of the other, since he hadn't been given an answer. Finally breaking out of his thoughts Yunho coughed awkwardly, trying to hide his embarrassment. ,,I'm sorry I was...never mind.” extending his hand they shook hands. ,,I'm Jung Yunho, nice to meet you.” The other smiled back and damn did he have a gorgeous smile. ,,I'm Kim Jaejoong, nice to meet you, too.” ,,Should we get in?” Yunho asked after a moment of awkward silence, earning a nod from Jaejoong.

 

Together they went inside; taking a seat at the back to eat in privacy.

It didn't take long for both to get comfortable around each other. With time passing Yunho came to the conclusion that Jaejoong was just perfect. He wasn't just gorgeous on the outside; he had a great personality too. He even came to hear about Jaejoong's past.

 

He had had been to one of the best collages in Seoul but had to quite because his mother felt sick and he had to take care of her since his father had died in a car accident when he was six. From then on, he worked part time jobs till he met Heechul (the flirty guy Yunho met in the bar) who helped him find a well-paid job and a nice apartment. After his mother was ready to work again he moved out and was now living in a flat together with his cat; he was also working as a waiter; from time to time he was even given the opportunity to sing there and earn some extra money.

 

When they had finished, they left the Café and decided to hang out some more, since they were enjoying each other’s company. Together they walked down the Han River and sat down on a bench. ,,It was really nice.” Jaejoong broke the silence. ,,I enjoyed it very much.” Yunho added and they sent each other a small smile. Jaejoong turned away to enjoy the view while Yunho continued to stare at him. ,,Beautiful.” Unnoticed to him, Yunho had voiced that out loud; making Jaejoong turn to face him. Looking around he mistakenly thought Yunho had meant the view. ,,Yeah, this place is indeed beautiful.” Blinking a few times Yunho didn't look away one second. ,,I wasn't talking about the place.” Confusion was written over Jaejoong's face. ,,I was talking about you.” Yunho added, making the other blush in a deep shade of red.

 

Leaning forward Yunho spoke up again. ,,You know, I honestly didn't want to go on this date at first, since your friend freaked me out.” Jaejoong looked at his lap for a brief second before looking back into the others eyes. ,,But I'm so glad my friends set me up on this date. You're very special Jaejoong.” he added. Embarrassed Jaejoong gazed at his feet; unsure what to say. ,,I was worried at first too...but now I'm also glad we met.” Yunho couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips. ,,So, would you go on a second date with me?” Jaejoong didn't hesitate for long.  ,,I'd love to.”

 

They talked some more until they agreed to head home, since both had to go to work the next day. Yunho insisted on bringing Jaejoong home; there they bid each other goodbye but Yunho couldn't resist the urge to peek the other on the cheek, making him blush.

 

When Jaejoong closed the door behind him Yunho drove off; a bright smile on his lips.

 

Just wait Jaejoong... I will make sure you will be mine soon...

 


so well that's my first story ever published >////<

anyways I hope u enjoyed :3 and pls let me know what you think *^*

 

xxxjayxxx