Chapter 1

My troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finding himself seated in the same mahogany-coloured chair, facing the same brown-haired man who oddly enough resembled the short green guy from that one movie with tons of stars and flashlight swords - was it odah or yuda, he can’t remember - for the umpteenth time, Luhan had self-proclaimed that the principal’s office was his second home.

Despite looking pretty much composed on the outside, the Chinese man was in fact, boiling with rage and vengeance as his brain continued to plot a certain brunette’s demise. His hands were balled tightly on his lap, hidden from the eyes of the other.

Crossing his legs the same way with the same grey-coloured converse high cuts, Park Chanyeol spoke.

“Nice to see you again, Mr Lu. ”

Yes. Again. Wheepdeedo. Luhan had to refrain himself from rolling his eyes. He had been frequenting the principal’s office so much to the point where he had managed to pick up some of the principal’s small habits; his right eye that would twitch every time he’s annoyed, and the tapping of the pen held in between his first two fingers when pissed.

Like now

“I thought I made myself clear on the phone that I would really like to speak to the twins’ father, not uncle.” The sound of pen hitting wood stopped and instead, Chanyeol opted to interlace his fingers together after setting his pen aside.

“This is a serious matter Mr. Lu.”

“I know.” Luhan replied apologetically. Oh how he so badly want to strangle the dumb, short brunette right now, “My boss is a busy man Mr Park.” He emphasised with a slight hint of sarcasm inserted.

 

Chanyeol stared at him flatly.


 

“They bit a classmate’s hand.”


 

“Uh huh...?"


 

“It bled.”


 

“...Oh. Was it..that bad?”

 

“Ohh I don’t know. Is having to be sent to the hospital to get stitches that bad?”

 

Luhan winced. He felt like he was the one to be blamed for right now, like a little child being scolded for doing something wrong and he wasn’t even supposed to be here!


 

“Give me a report of what the principal say later Lu.”

 

Luhan glowered darkly, remembering his boss’s last words before he slammed the door in his face. Oh, Luhan was definitely going to report everything to him. And the report would definitely include a few slaps and a little strangling of a neck with his own bare hands.

 

Luhan smirked darkly.

 

Chanyeol stared at the baby-faced man sitting in front of him with an apprehensive look for a moment before deciding to interrupt whatever evil scheme he was plotting with a small cough.

“Anyways Mr Lu. I want Byun Baekhyun in my office this Wednesday, two thirty sharp. No excuses.”

 

Luhan quirked an eyebrow.

 

“He needs to formally apologi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter