Final

Overdose - [SongFic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her love her love is like strong medicine to me
Destiny I can’t escape
My blood gets hotter and eventually controls all of me

Sehun loosen his tie and rolled up his sleeves, sighing tiredly. He was modeling for The Executive this evening and it was really tiring. He thought that brand would just asked him to act cool with a stoic expression like he normally does in his daily live, but the director was keep telling him that he was "Not good enough" - yet he couldn't gave him the solution on how he supposed to act - which resulted him to did some retakes over and over again until the old geezer was satisfied.

Stupid old man.

He opened the door to Dara's - and now his too - place and took off his shoes. They began to live together for quite some times now - all due to Dara's request. Her reason was she thought that he was too careless with the way he was living. He was often skipping meals because too tired or simply too lazy to cook, and on the top of that never really bothered to clean his place because Sehun was too busy and were not willing to ask anyone to do that for him because he didn't liked it when strangers touched his stuffs either - and the list went on and on.

He planned to bought a new and bigger unit for them somewhere else, but she was too attached to this place. It made sense since this place was basically screaming "Dara", and Sehun couldn't hate anything that related to Dara - which was why he simply agreed to her request, again. Not to mention the flat was more than big enough for the two of them actually. So it's not like he had anything else to be worried.

His nose caught the smell of Cream Soup in the air - one of his favorite meals of Dara's - and a small smile came into his face as he made his way to the source of the delicious smell. His smile grew wider as he spotted a petite woman's back, busy stirring a pot of Cream Soup when Sehun suddenly hugged her waist from behind.

She yelped in surprise and was about to hit Sehun with her spatula - which sadly was blocked by the man while he was laughing out loud. "Oh my god you scared me! Couldn't you at least make a small noise or something?! A simple "I'm home"?!".

Sehun's laughter broke into a grin. "I'm sorry, beautiful". Sehun leaned over to peck her cheek, while Dara was still scowling at him. He glanced at the pot of Cream Soup curiously before he asked. "It's rare for you to make that when it's not really cold outside".

Hearing that, Dara turned over to the pot and began to stir it again and replied without facing him. "Oh, I called your manager and she said that you were looking really worn-out today because of an director so I want to cheer you up. This is one of your favorites, isn't it?".

Oh she wants me oh she’s got me oh she hurts me
I keep thinking and thinking about you

"I can't believe you're dragging me into this place. Since when did you shop? In women section moreover?". A guy with dimples on his face when he smiled was chuckling while shaking his head as he stared at Sehun in disbelief - as he was browsing through a rack of dresses.

Sehun ignored him and was looking between two pieces of clothing in hands. One was a pink chiffon dress, knee lenght, with sleeves until the elbows. It was beautiful and somehow represented Dara's image when you first saw her. Soft, delicate, and simply stunning. The other one was a simple white jumpsuit. It had no sleeves and the pants were really long. It would reached her heels no doubt - or maybe even more since the jumpsuit was made for the normal height for French women - and she was absolutely below them by quite far. This one represented how Dara really was on his mind. She's strong, independent, yet as pure as the white color. The frown on his forehead went deeper as he was incredibly confused which one he should bought for her as a present.

He was not the only one who's confused though. His friend Zhang Yixing - more popular as Lay - who had been tagging him all along was really confused of his strange behavior too. He knew that Sehun was probably looking for a present for his girlfriend that he told him yesterday. What his mind couldn't grasp was how Sehun looked so dedicated in choosing it. He knew Sehun as a man who was never willing to be bothered over this kind of stuff. Sehun was always a guy who hated making efforts for his past girlfriends, broke up with them in the second they started to ask for more attention from him, so why the sudden change?

This girl must be really special.

Lay was tired of standing too long so he sat down on the nearest chair behind Sehun, observing the clueless man's back when a brilliant-yet-obvious idea came to his mind. "Say, why don't you just buy the two of them at once? It's not like you don't have any money".

Sehun slapped his own forehead upon his friend's suggestion - couldn't believed how stupid he was all along.

Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me
Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose
It’s harder to control as time goes by I’m falling deeper into her

Sehun realized that he was being selfish and unreasonable right now but he couldn't stopped himself from doing so. He stared at Dara who was doing her skin-care routing - night cream and other stuffs - that she always does before she went to bed.

She was sitting on her dressing table, her eyes glanced at him through the mirror before she applied more cream to her cheeks. "I'm sorry, okay? I swear I didn't knew about this when I signed the movie contract. If I knew there was going to be a bed-scene then I'd surely told you first".

Sehun rolled his eyes, turning his gaze away from her to the ceiling. "Not going to change anything. It's going to happen anyway".

Dara took a deep breathe for the 100th times these past hour and sighed. "Then what am I supposed to do? Break the damn contract?". She turned to him, her eyes were somewhat twitched - obviously irritated over her boyfriend's action.

Sehun glanced at her boredly then rolled his eyes again. He was a genius in keeping his emotion sealed, there was no doubt about that - yet anyone could see that he was obviously mad at Dara right now.

His action made Dara lost her temper and slammed the bottle of her cream on the table. It was not really hard or anything like that, but it's still somehow a big deal because she was known as a person who didn't lost her temper easily. She was not really mad, actually. She was mainly confused because Sehun himself was also an entertainer. He was always understanding about her job that often requiring her to be awfully close to the opposite - which he often having to do the same thing to female models.

"What is wrong with you?".

"I don't know, you tell me". He closed his eyes, before he snapped. "My girlfriend is going to have a bed-scene - or shall I call it a scene since I know the style of that damn director who is going to direct your movie. He will make sure that it would look ing . I'm okay when you kissed someone, hugged someone, or what the heck you've been doing as a part of your job, but you know what? Telling your boyfriend you're going to have a scene a day before you shoot it is simply too much". He closed his eyes again, taking a deep breathe before continued. "You tell me what is ing wrong with me". He flashed her a bitter smile before his hand made its way to the switch on the bedside table, turning the lamp off -  making the room almost completely dark for the two of them, if it's not for Dara's dressing table's lamp.

Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose
Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose

You gotta be ing kidding me.

Sehun muttered to himself softly, couldn't believed what his eyes were seeing.

There she was, his girlfriend - her picture more precisely - stared fiercely at him on the billboard, endorsing a cosmetic brand that he always forgets what the name was. He woke up earlier this morning and he was jogging around the street near their flat at 7 a.m. He usually prefers to exercise inside, since they got a mini gym back at their place yet he decided to went outside this mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter