Chapter 1

CHARM ME WITH YOUR HEART

Jiyong ‘s Koenigsegg Competition Coupe X  was speeding  of the lane. He stepped on its  accelator more. It was his first time  he  drove  that fast. Well not in this kind of siuation of course, when he’s in the track he drove that fast but this time its because of something.

“,” he thought while looking to his watch. He stepped more to the accelerator. He will be really late. It’s his cousin’swedding more specifically, it’s Youngbae’s wedding with his girlfirend Chaerin. Youngbae would be hysterical if he was late. Youngbae would be furious because he’s the best man for petesake! I would be really a shame if he will be late especially when Youngbae warned him already.

It’s almost 2 yearswhen he went back to Seoul with his two cousins after Seungri’s graduation. They were planning to put up a business in Seoul. First would be his restaurant.

He finished  Culinary Arts with flying colors.  He loved to cook. Not everyone knows that he’s good in the kitchen. Well, everyone thought he only knew abou twomen and play with them. They didn’t know he’s good at something.

When he reached the church he noticed  Youngbae‘s stressed face. He secretly smiled. He’s sure that Youngbae is in a foul mood.

He went down to his car and ran to the church door. “I’m  here!” he said.

“, Jiyong! You’re still a er  in  being  on  time!”  Young bae  says with a frustrated  tone.

He smiled. “Come on, Bae. I’m sorry. I’m only  five  minutes  late. Don’t ruin your day with that frown. Smile.” He spread his smile  like a wildfire to his face.

Someone grabbed his arms. “You are a bad man, Jiyong,” said  Aunt Sora fixed his coat and tie, then his hair. Aunt Sora was lke thier second mother.

He smiled. "I'm sorry, Aunt. I'm deadly tired and lack of sleep."

"Hmm," that's what Aunt Sora, suspecting him some other things. 

He laugh awkwardly. He's sure that his Aunt Sora knew what he means about "lack of sleep and dead tired." And that would be his almost daily habit - women.

He was a playboy through and through. The playboy physique defined him head to toe. Through his looks, hair, clothes, to his eyes  that is very charming and to those lips. Women would always swoon when they see him.

The wedding started off. It was a simple yet very romantic and elegant. Only loved ones, close friends were invited to Youngbae and Chaerin's wedding. But Youngbae's mother wanted to have a photo and video footage.

Chaerin looked exceptional in her white wedding dress. Simple yet because of Chaerin's overflowing charisma it became a worth million look. It was the first time he thought Youngbae was a lucky bastard. 

When he sat on hs designated seat, he found himself bored and jaded. He doesn't like attending any celebrations that excluded the word "fun".

 Weddings were one of the events he  hated attending. 

He looked to his cousin Seungri and he saw him flirting on one of the bridesmaid. He was sure, Seungri was just playing. He knows that its not his type to flirt with just a simple woman. He went after rich girls and socialites, typical Seungri.

Their only few people in the wedding but it doesn't mean that he can't sense a woman radar. And poof! there's one of the photographers captured his eyes.

He can't control himself to look on the photographers way. She was not the type of woman he would normally go for. But not only the slender legs and that shapely body he did notice there's something else.

Most ofthe time, when he saw a beautiful woman, all he could think of is how can he touch her body with his lips or what can she do in the bed. He'd be . But this time he feels different. Looking at the woman, he was just.. astounded.

"Hey, small eyes! Who's that photographer?" he asked to his seatmate Daesung, his one of the closest friend ad married to UEE.  He calls him "small eyes" because of his tiny eyes.

Daesung look for the photographer that Jiyong's pointing at. "Aww, hyung. If you're interested to Bom noona make sure to pray right now.  Make some novena and call all the gods and saints."

He smiled. So her name is Bom.  "Why? She looks... yummy," he said.

"Yummy? Trust me hyung. Even a single letter from 'yummy' doesn't fit her. Vicious. That's the right word."

He laugh silently. He was thinking how could that woman be vicious. He feels that Daesung is just exaggerating things. A beautiful face like that couldn't do vicious things, could it?  She's too pretty to be vicious.

He looked at her again. She sighed lightly. She looked cute doing that.

"Do you think she would date me?" he asked again.  

Daesung shook his head. "There's no chances hyung. She's a tigress. And you'll be one of her enemies when you try flirting with her. Ad believe me, nobody would be rescuing you when that happens."


Because of what he heard his curiousity flares up like a wildfire. So far, in his whole life, there's no woman rejected him. No woman had ever rejected Kwon Jiyong. 

 *********************************

Bom sighed when finally she can sit. She was dead tired. She had been taking taking pictures all day. She didn't eat the whole day that's why she's hungry for the god of cornsake! 

She's one of the photographers of their studio which is their family business. Her mother was photographer and her father was a businessman. She and her two sister managed the Season Studio.

She turned her attention to her plate that was full of food. She bit her lower lip. She was literally hungry and she can feel that her stomach is aching. She made the sign of the cross and thanked God before she start to eat.

She was in the reception of one of the YG bachelors which is their studio  picked for the coverage for the said occasion. She was not familiar with the YG bachelors. One of their staff told her that the YG bachelors is one of the reputable family in South Korea, especially the three bachelors/ cousins. But she didn't give a damn.

"Alone for the night, Miss?" She stopped her eating and looked to the peson who disturbed her eating. She raised her one brow. The man standing n front of her looked like a Greek god.

"Yes and I  don't mind being alone at all." She said and turned her attention to the plate again.

Handsome men never appealed to her. She don't care about the appearance and  looks. It did not matter if that man sent a little shiver down her spine.

"Mind if I sit down?" he asked.

"Go ahead. I don't own that chair."

"So, are you enjoying the night?"

"I was. Until you came and talked to me."

He laughed. "I like that. And I think I like you, too."

She glared at him. That was quick - and rude. "And you think I  like you, too?"

"I can tell that you  want me."

She sniffed. "Oh yes! I want you to leave me alone." She stated with a fierce tone. She wanted him out of her sight. 

But he didn't move at all he just laugh. His laughter was undeniably husky and very pleasant to the ears. She's cursing herself because of what she's thinking.

"Are you like this to every woman you meet?" She didn't intend to raise her voice but it was and other people look at their spot.

He leaned forward and looked at her intently. "Only to those who capture my attention. And your happen to capture all of me," she says.

Her eyes squinted. If she was gullibleand easy to get, she was sure she would fall for him. If she was hopeless romantic who believed in Prince Charming, and poisoned apples; she would be under her spell. Luckily enough, she's aloof to men especially his type. She avoided him and turned to walk out.

"How about you? Are you this stiff to all handsome men?" 

She quivered on when she felt there's a warm brath on her neck. She didn't notice that he took closer their distance. Something went alive in her senses. Her heartbeat doubled and tripled.

She stood up and plan to leave so she can avoid hm. She rooted to crowded ones so she can miss him but he's like a dog that finding his owner.

"Leave me alone, Mr whoever-you-are!" she shouted to him.

Shock was written on his handsome face. "Okay, but we still don't know each other yet."

"And why should I know some ert or maniac guy like you?"

"Me? ert? Maniac? Miss, most women would kneel down in front me begging for a date."

"Well, I'm not one of those women. I'm not interested to a ert guy like you. And just to let you know, I'm a black belter in mixed martial arts and I can easily break your bones."

He acted like he was hurt. "Whoa, baby that hurts. You must be an expert in breaking hearts too. You just broke mine."

"Good. So, can you leave me alone?"

"I can't leave a beautiful woman alone at this hour dear. You  could be you know."

She scoffed. "And 'm sure you're the first suspect."

"Oh, no. I don't women. They me."

She murmur in her frustration and walked out. She hated the man! Apart from his handsomeness, he talk like he's a pro in swooning women. He was literally a flirt!

"Hey, wait." he said.

When she felt his hands touch her arms she immediately grab the pitcher with full of ice and water to the waiter and suddenly poured it to him. The waiter and other people behind their was gasping on what they have seen.

When he attempted again to hold her, she immediately grab his hands and twisted which he groaned. If he would still try touching her, she will not think and use her mixed martial arts to him. Besides, it had been awhile since she used her mixed martial arts skills.

"Follow me again and you'll get a glimpse of hell." she whispered before releasing her. 

 



Okay, so here's the chapter one, yeorobun!!! Hope you enjoy.. and, sorry if Jiyong is well a super-oh-so-flirt hahaha! So, whatya think? Pls do comment coz I need some feedback. Kkkk~ 

 

xxx,

xperiaminipro