Nonstop Fighting

Believe In Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

**FOREWARNING: The use of slander and swearing will be found in this chapter**

 

 

 

 

Three warm bodies remained frozen. Speechless.

Mark stared at Jackson.

Jackson stared at Mark.

Jinyoung’s glare finally broke from Jackson when his rival’s forearm slowly came to a stretch to reach for Mark’s boney fingers that were still griped to the large orange envelope. Jinyoung’s right hand grasped Mark first, yanking him from Jackson’s half risen arm and at the same time smacking it down hard with his left hand. But Jackson’s gaze stayed connected to Mark’s still full of soft fire. Jinyoung quickly pushed Jackson back into the house and slammed the door shut with a loud thunder crack. The door’s slam snapped Mark’s attention to Jinyoung, “Jin….Jinyoung what’re you doing?”

“How in the hell did we end up at this bastard’s doorstep? We need to get the out of here right now.” Jinyoung forces Mark to turn around as he pulls him by the wrist with a straining grip. Mark can barely find the rhythm to his steps as Jinyoung furiously drags him back to the car. Mark has never heard his childhood friend so angered, so aggravated like this before leaving him to squeak with caution, “But…..but he’s…..he’s my pa-patient.” Mark’s stuttered murmur only makes Jinyoung grip Mark’s wrist tighter and pulling him to hurry up.

“The hell he his!” Jinyoung explodes back.

The sound of a door springing open makes Mark turn his head to find his hotel friend chasing them with lightening speed. Before Jackson could grab Mark, Jinyoung spins around shielding his tall friend from being snatched from him.

 

“Mark wait!” Jackson paid no attention to JR.

“Who do you think you are ordering the younger brother of Dr. Jaebum,” Jinyoung lands another forceful push against Jackson’s chest but this time Jackson attacks back with a powerful hit to Jinyoung’s arm with so much force that Jinyoung’s arm flew back behind him almost spinning back. Jackson’s counter only brings more anger out of Jinyoung and Jackson’s collarbone is quickly grappled by Jinyoung’s same hand. Frustration fuels Jackson from being shoved backward and finds his hand trying to pull of the furious black haired boy.

“Stop it! Stop!” Mark tries to get in between them but Jinyoung yanks him back behind me making Mark cringe from the constricted grip from Jinyoung. All three are struggling and forcing each other with pushes and tugs. Jackson’s tolerance snaps as he clenches his left fist and brings it up with a heavy force as it connects against Jinyoung’s sharp chin causing him to crash to the ground pulling Mark down with him as he drops to his knees. Mark quickly grabs his friend and pulls him up, “Oh my gosh JR are you okay!”

 

“What the hell!” Mark snaps back at Jackson startling him to step back from being yelled at. But Jinyoung lunges at Jackson for revenge knocking Mark to the ground. Suddenly a sharp pain stabs Mark behind his shoulder. His wound burns with fire keeping him from recovering from the ground. Mark’s hoarse groan collects the fighting combo.

 

“! I’m so sorry Mark!” Jinyoung drops to the ground next to his best friend and supports him into a hug.

 

Jackson could only watch with jealously as they rose to their feet. But Mark shoves off Jinyoung, “What the hell is wrong with you guys? Did you guys date the same or something!” Mark’s ferocious yell finally stops the battlefield from burning again.

 

**************

 

 

 

 

Complete silence surrounded the three men in the living room. They had to come inside despite the fact that Jinyoung ultimately refused to. Jackson was leaning against his giant white leather sofa that was stationed across from the couch Mark and Jinyoung were perched in together. It's only been a few minutes since they calmed down. Finally, Mark lifts the small packet of ice from behind his shoulder where his would was still stinging. "So what happened?" Mark's annoyed expression exchanged between the two Olympians but neither of them stopped glaring at each other. "Did you guys really date the same chick?" The question choked out an outraged exclaim from both of them at the same time.

 

"NO WE DIDN'T!"

 

Mark retracts from being attacked by both of their yells.

 

"I already have someone too important to even think about involving myself with like that," Jinyoung finally turns to face Mark.

 

"I would never in my life be interested in anyone Jinyoung is attracted to," Jackson reassures.

 

Mark's annoyance shoots up again, "Then why the hell do you guys hate each other so much?"

 

An evil smirk dances across Jackson's cheeks, "Jinyoung can't accept that he'll always be 2nd to me in the world in everything he does and everything that he is."

 

"Oh please, if the coaches and fans weren't so biased you would of never had the crown as Asia's Olympic prince," Jinyoung snaps back.

 

"JR you should know by now that you're just never going to catch up," this time Jackson let's out an evil chuckle.

 

"UGH! Shut up already. I don't know why the two of you want each other dead but you both had better get your guys' straight because Jackson I'm now your caretaker for the rest of the month." Mark made sure both of these lunatics understood the oldest one in the room.

 

"And Jinyoung if you can't control yourself around Jackson then leave now." Jinyoung was no longer angered but surprised to see the charge Mark was taking. "Same goes for you Jackson. If JR can tolerate you, then you had better get your act straight because I won't stand to wa

Please log in to read the full chapter