The Ex's Wedding

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hoseok? What is he doing here?

Taehyung unconsciouly stepped back when he saw his friend in front of my house. He was startled. Why would his friend be in front of my house on a Saturday morning wearing a formal attire? They exchanged glances and didn't even greet each other. They were both clearly surprised...Well, I am too.
"H-hoseok. Why are you here?" I tried to smile to remove the awkwardness. Hoseok remained silent for a minute while they were still exchanging glances. They seemed like they were communicating through their minds so I repeated my question 'in case' he did not hear, "Is there something you want?" 

"Weren't you supposed to be dressed now?" he raised his eyebrow. Dressed? Oh ! I forgot today was his ex-gilrfriend's wedding. My eyes widened. Taehyung placed his hands on his pockets. Hoseok tapped Taehyung shoulder and muttered, "Sorry, mate. She has to go somewhere with me. Were you about to go somewhere with her?" Taehyung glimpsed at me acting like the person he is, "I just happened to pass by. You can take her" Saying this, he walked away with his head down while kicking stones.

"I-I'm very sorry, Hoseok-ah. I totally forgot about the wedding." Hoseok smiled and gave a thumbs up, "It's fine. I knew this would happen. Hurry, fix yourself. You are way uglier today with those eyebags of yours" I frowned hearing him ranting about how my looks once again. I took my bathrobe with me as I ran towards the bathroom to take a bath. I did everything as fast as I can. I dug into my messy wardrobe to search for the neatest and most formal dress I have. Following the rules, I took the white one. I wore the dress immediately and stared at myself in the mirror. I lowered seeing my plain self. I wasnt really satisfied with how look and sometimes...I kinda agree with Hoseok. I quickly brought my press powder which was barely used out and applied it on my face until I'm satisfied as if I were an expert. After that, I did not bother putting make up on since I don't even have any except for that powder and a glossy lip something? Uh lip gloss? Was it even called a lip gloss? I don't know. I don't have a clue.
I went out of my room immediately and saw Hoseok walking back and forth as if he was very nervous. "Oh finally! You're done. Come on, quick" He tugged me as I locked the main door of my house. He brought me into his car which was parked a few meters from my house. He opened the door for me and led me inside his expensive looking property. I sat obediently as he sat on the driver's seat and drived. It was an awkward ride. Everything was so awkward starting from his appearance in front of my house. Although he would sometimes sing along to the songs that were being played on the radio, we didn't really talk much. My mouth twitched as I tried not to ask my most wanted question but the awkward atmosphere made my curiosity grow, "How did you know where I live?" I asked unsuccessful of holding the question back.

He giggled a bit at my question. His eyes would take turns, looking at me and looking at the road. "Yah!" I slapped his arm, "Answer my question or else I'll rip your arms off you!" Hoseok flinched at the impact and held his arm while the other one holds the steering wheel, "Okay okay. I'll tell you" He chuckled, "I saw your address in your student's form of transfer. Your picture there was rea~lly hilarious"

"What?! Ugh! You stalker!!" I slapped his arm c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter