First Day Part II

A Sky Full of Stars

"Good morning, you must be the new student. Am I right?" asked the teacher. I nodded as a reply. "Please, introduce yourself."

"Um, hi," I awkwardly started, "my name is Cha Hana." 

"Well, hello Hana, I hope that you have a nice year. You can sit between Kai and Sehun. Kai or Sehun please raise you hand."

I scanned the classroom and saw a boy with light brown hair raise his hand at the very back of the classroom. Perfect. As I made my way through the desks, I noticed a girl glaring at me like I had just murdered someone.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked her.

Surprised and embarrased, she looked away and shook her head as a I scoffed. Thought so. I set my bag down and sat on my chair. Ugh I'm so tired. I thought as I set my head down on my arms. As I closed my eyes I felt someone poking my shoulder. I raised my head and looked at the intruder. I was met with a pair of warm and dark brown eyes. 

"My name's Kai, and this," he pointed to the blonde boy, "Is my best friend Sehun. Mind if we see your schedule?"

I eyed him suspiciously before I pulled it out and handed it to him. I stared at him as I drank in his god-like features. This Kai kid was pretty attractive I must admit. Scratch that. He was ing hot

"Well, well, would you look at that!" He exclaimed. "You, Sehun, and I have every single class together." 

"That's great? I suppose..." I answered back. The bell soon rang and I Kai signaled me to follow him, since we were going to be taking the same clases.

"If you want you can sit with us.." Kai said as he rubbed his neck awkwardly. 

"Yea sure, that would be nice."

The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. Kai and Sehun were very friendly throughout the whole day. Well, at least Kai was. It's not that Sehun was being mean or anything, he just simply wasn't talking. However, I did notice that throughout the day, that wolf stench was driving me crazy. It wouldn't go away and I was desperate to find out who it was.

____________

Short chapter.... so this chapter is terrible.. i'm sorry hahaha but oh well... So who do you guys think is going to win the world cup? I say Germany. :) Their team is AMAZING. Anyways... Please comment any thoughts on this and remember to subscribe and upvote! Until later my dear readers...