002

The Lu-scum

Chapter 2

By: MsCreepyPhoenix

" Hyerin baby~ rise and shine! " Sehun snatched my comfy blanket and jump on my bed. I shivered as he blew a cold breath at my ear.

" Damn you early bird." I threw my pillow and prepared my self.

"I can never shine when you're with me. " I grumbled as I took a seat. He grab his chest and made a hurt face. I kick his leg and made a face.

"Okey, I know Im at fault but what is wrong with you? Pms- woah" He raised his arms as shield as I threw a bread to him. He sighed. Sorry bro, but I dont know myself right now. " Just eat, I make you sandwiches. " I stared at him and-hmmpphh. Sehun pushed a sandwich in my mouth and dragged me to the door. 

" Hyerin! Do you notice that we are already freaking late?? " He kick my shoes in front of me and wore his own. I munched slowly while struggling with my shoes. Bastard Sehun, its hard for me to wea- I stopped blabbering in my mind as Sehun grabbed my legs and put them in my shoes and tied the shoelaces perfectly.

" Close your mouth, or I eat your sandwich. " I gag and made a disgust face only to hear his obxonious laugh. We're running like hell to school and arrived on time. Sehun looked at me with his ugly face.

" Sis, nice hair you got there. " He ruffled my hair made it look even more ugly and laughed.

" yeah, you look good with that hair too. " My remark made he ruffled my hair more. As soon as I saw Nana in front of me, I zoomed to her and run my life from Sehun by dragging her along with me.

She slap my arm when we got into the school." What the hell is wrong with you??! " She exclaimed and narrowed her eyes.

" Cant help, I just miss you so much. " I grinned and she just play along, she must know something is off.

" Oh shoot! You go first. I need to take Calculus book in my locker. " I made an apologize face and she just nod, agreed.

I ran to the lockers section straight to my locker. " Where did it go??! Mr.Bae will kill me for sure. " I raked my hair, frusturated and panicked. Yeah, not finishing homework one thing but this, I can evn seen a piece of the sheet.

" Let him kill you then." I reflexed by banging the locker. My reflex is the best urghh.         

 " Sheesh woman, I might get deaf " He complained. I smell sarcasm in there. Go deaf then retard.

" Dude, you make me startled, why the hell you have my book?? " I pointed to the book in his hand.

I marched to him trying to grab my book, but attempt was useless. He is taller than me! Freaking giant. He keep making the book higher suddenly I stopped. We were really close like one centimetre more and then our noses will touch. My eyes went round and trying to step back but luck aint on my side, I shut my eyes waiting for the impact on my but to feel my back at the locker's door. This demon shamelessly wrapped his arm on my waist and slammed my body on the locker. So, Thats why-tch. The boy smirk, enjoying the stupid expression that wore on my face. Without waiting much, I pusher him hard on the chest and ran from there. But I didnt miss to hear his freaking chuckle.

I opened the rooftop door a bang as I clutched my chest. I dont know I am flustered because of the recent incident or because of the escape ran. I just want to relac myself up here. My first time thought being up here. I had to admit, the scenery is nice, breath taking if I could tell. I look at my watch- oh I miss the first period. I took that long with that guy??

" Nice, he take my book, I miss the class, Iam still flustered. Wait, why the hell Iam flustered! " I grumbled and soon I reliezed. It awfully quiet here and I dont know what to do. I roamed until I reached in front of the storage room.

The squeking sound somehow felt really creepy when I open the door. What came in my view really made me stumbled backwards and fell. The person, who owned a dark red hair rub his eyes, annoyed by my presence.

" The one who disturb my sleep, I despise them. " He ruffled his hair messily and stare at me.

My mind go blank and my tongue refused to function. This time, I got a better view of his face. Its actually not that soft like I think when barge into his make out session. Its gloomy, dark, cold yet lonely, scared. There also a small scar under his bottom lip. I wonder how he got it.

" Done staring? " I snapped out of my thought and stood up imidiately. I shut off my fear by stepping inside just to earn a growl from the latter.

Why my body didnt obey my command? I am become a statue here. My legs move towards him and tip toe. I beaven myeelf jot to look stupid.

Glaring in his eyes, I said " Look, we live in a fair country, so beat it. I can come here as much as I want. "

He smirk, closing the gap between out body, " Are you too bold or plainly stupid, you are now like a kitten lost in lion's cage you know? " He smirk, tasting his own victory. " I count until three, get out from this room and save yourself. "

Once again, my legs being such a pain in the .

" one "

" two "

" ... "

I scream hystericaly with my eyes shut as he pick a broken cahir and smashed to the other arranged furnitures. Without feeling guilty, he shoved me aside and get out from the room. Yeah, now I know Im plainly stupid, steeping into this kind of situation.

I stare at the woobly furnitures and scream as if someone will come to help me before it hit me because of my slow reaction. I feel something heavy on me,but Im not hurt so I opened my eyes just to see Luhan's beautiful brown eyes. He got hurt because of the impact, and I tried to reached his face but he slap my hand away and stromed out from this damn room. I used my hands as a support to stand up but my effort went down the drain and I winched when I feel a awful pain at my feet. Blood start to flow from the wound right on my right ankle. God, this is sickening. I tried to stand up again but once again, its useless. I toom out my phone and text Sehun, afraid to call.

' Sehun, can you come to the rooftop's storage room? ' I typed. Hoping that he will read it.

' Wth noona, you're skipping class, Im in the same class as yours. Okey, wait a minute. ' I recieved his text and exhale greatfuly. I can tell that he was pissed off.

" Yah, noona! God, what happened?! " Sehun barged into the room like mad person and grab my feet. And cue, I scream, slaping his hand away.

" Sorry, let get up. We are going to school clinic. You tell me where. " He pick me up and carry me ehm, bridal style. I dont drae to talk because Sehun will never reply back. He is angry. No, scratch that. He is furious. I remember when I being hit, he scream on my face telling why I didnt defence myself. But, I dont really care.

Sehun put me on a chair when we reached at the school clinic. " Where is that damn nurse!? " I startled hearing Sehun's outburst. I watched Sehun took a kit and started healing my wound. Silent engulfed the room. I winched, bearing the pain.

" Look Sehun, Iam really really sorry. I admit that Im so careless. I didnt want you to worry, and Im also sorry for leaving you this morning. " I bit my lips waiting for his reply. This thick head brother of mine. " Sehunie~ " I called for him. Last touch, he finished.

" I told you not to get hurt, physically nor mentally. How Im supposed to do with you. This morning, when you left me I made a friend. So dont worry. And not to mentioned Im in your class, so watched. Im not mad at you, Im just worry okey. So please, take a good care of yourself. You know that I love you so much. Youre the only sibling that I have. I feel like Im your older brother instead. " His sudden confession made me cry. Its so touching okey.

" Sorry, I will be a better noona. Thank you, Sehun. I love you too. " He wiped my tears and made a face.

" Geez, look at you, so hideous. " I slapped his arm and grinned.

" Look like you need to stay here, I will inform to the teachers. So, later sis. " He made a salute gesture and out from the room.

Alright, its time for me to rest. Thanks Sehun. I smiled, knowing that he didnt held a grudge on me. Its all happened 1 year ago, when I left house. Iam frusturated at that time. If you wonder why Sehun in the same class as me. The only answer is because he is a prodigy. A genius that got all my parents' attention to him. While me, struggling like a fish didnt get enough water. Sure, Iam mad. But my anger, jelousy got the best in me and blinded all the kindness that Sehun had showered me. I had to admit, he is mature and like an older brother to me. Im childish and act unrasionally. What a life for Sehun to get a sister like this. Mom and dad doesnt give a when I ran from hous. I bet they were glad. How I survive? By working as a part-timer seven times a week, means every day to feed myself.

I didnt notice that tears already flowing on my cheeks. Haha, dont pity me because I made the choice. Its feel fresh, being out from the house of no love.

Meanwhile at the outside,

She is such a baby. How can she live alone all this time? Its all my fault, that my own sister left from house because of lack of love. I tried to make her feel being love, but it didnt received her heart. If you call me a genius, absolutely wrong. Im not bacause I failed at being a good brother. Sehun chuckled painly and start his paces to class.

So, that kitten had a boyfriend. Huh, what a scene. The guy from the back of the wall walked away.