001

The Lu-scum

Chapter 1

By: MsCreepyPheonix12

As usual, I woke up after my alarm keep ringing non-stop. Lazily, I took a warm shower and slipped into my school uniform. Combing my honey brown hair and tied it proudly. Oh, not to forget girl, I applied a little compact powder and eyeliner to not look like a corpse.

Without taking any breakfast, I put on my Nike sneakers and walked to school. Well, morning weather always nice with the airy surroundings combined with the chirping of birds that make me felt like in cloud nine. My fantasy ended after someone accidently hit me on the shoulder make lost balance and felt.

Damn whoever you are.

I didn't catch his look because with a simple curse word called left from his mouth, he speed to school-maybe. Wait! He's from my school.Oh shoot! School! Not to waste any time, I look at my watch and-! I'm gonna late! So, I smoothed my skirt and ran to school.

"Late 1.03 minute. Congrats, detention after school." Mr.Bae wiggled his eyebrows at me and make a go to your seat gesture. I made a face and bowed after saying sorry and escaped to my seat. Damn, it nice to be sitting beside the school . With a heavy sigh, I start focused to the lesson.

"You are dumb for sitting beside me. Are trying to make a fool of yourself huh,?" The girl said.

I immediately turned my head to her direction with a double-jerk eyebrow. "Nah, I just wanna have some fun this year, maybe being your seatmate arent that bad" I shruged my shoulders. It's true though-I mean she look so cool and not to mention cold. That must be the thing why people doesnt want to bestfriend her.

She smirk, "Iam Nana." Woah,slow down. She stuck a hand to shake.

I stare at her soft looking hand for awhile. " err, Iam Hyerin by the way. Nice to meet you. " I grinned heartly. Are you kidding me. Im friggin' talking with her! Nah, calm your down. Nana just nod. I accept her hand and start to dodle on my book. As the time passed by, the bell rang.

"Nana, lets go to cafe." I grab her arm wanting her to follow me. She follow me indeed. Everyone keep looking at us like we have two heads like the monster in Jack the Giant Slayer.

"Dude, the has a friend, a common girl. " A guy said with a whistle. I had the urge to kick his future use.

" Heck, I dont ever noticed her " Another guy remark with a laugh. Okey, stop. That pretty hurt my pride you bastards.I lost my appetite already.

" Nana, sorry but can we eat at room 89, you know that empty class, they are really ting me off ". She just shrugged in respone. Soon, I open the door with a loud bang,- I mean who the heck will knock to an empty room. You tell me, haha. Yeah...I and Nana pretty shock to see a couple making out. Hehe, they looked like ready to chop our head off.

" What the ?? " The boy cursed. Nana closed my eyes with her palms. Hey girl! Im old enough to witness such a sight. Such a caring friend I got here. My train of thought being cut when Nana pulled me like freaking pulled me with her palms still on my eyes. I had the urges to kick her right instant.

With huff and puff we reached at class and sit silently. Awkward. We sat like statues until, " hey, Im sorry for pulling you like that,I mean I am freaking shock!! Did you see my jaw just now??! " she explain calmly.

I burst out a laugh. " I just stare at them like they grow horns on the heads, hahaha ". Ghost visit us for awhile.

" Ermm..who's that guy by the way?" That question left my mouth before I cant block them. Sometimes my mouth dont have insurance. I played with my fingers as I heard Nana took a deep breath.

" He's Luhan, the bad boy of the school ". Like seriously! That bambi looking guy, with those puppy eyes is the badass of the school. Ha, funny. I bet he's just another mama boy. I tilt my head to the side just to see Nana's serious face.

" Oh, oh.... " I didn't know what to say. Soon the bell rang and we both need to endure our craving for foods. I need to tell you guys a secret. There was a guy watching me. Nahhh its okey. That handsome face can match with mine. I kidding, its kinda creepy and who the heck would stare at this unsuccessful product. I being delusional blamed this weak tummy. But, what if-I am too hungry so my mind dont work like it used to be.

I might look like looking at the whiteboard but actually, haha..my mind drifting to another planet. Hey! You guys also did it even for once right! I glanced to my deskpartner, she already fainted. Tsk, totally Nana.

I looked at my watch and started my countdown. 52 seconds to go. The rang of bell made me jolt from my seat and slap Nana's back. Oppss. Nana glared at me and mouthed 'you ' . I grinned and apologized.

" Ya Nana, its time to go home ". I stood up and dragged my lazy friend out of this school.

" Hyerin-ah, I'll take off from here, Bye !" . She stuck her tongue out and I glared playfuly.

The way to my apartment is really the busy one but I had no choice but to use this route. I swang my bag back and forth not until a loud vroom came right to my way. I let out a yelp and fell on my as a crazy man drove his superbike in a speed that can send me to heaven right away. Dude, buy your own road then! ouchhh damn hurt! There was a few scratches on my palms and my knees. I smoothed my skirts and slowly made my way to home.

I punched my pin to enter.

With a clickilili sound I step into- " What are you doing here??! " I shrieked at the oblivious culprit. 

" Yo, sister! " Pause. That's my brother, Oh Sehun. Play. We dont get along well, seriously. I slumped on the couch far from him. Iam tired and I had to deal with this brat.

" You, tell me what are you doing here. " Then he grinned. " To see my baby sister of course. " I pinched the bridge of my nose and shut my eyes in anger. Calm down, Hyerin. " Cut it out. Im your noona not your dongsaeng, you not supposed to be here! " I exclaimed. I glared at him as if he had caught making out with some girl.

" Sheesh noona, calm your down, Im here because mom told me so. I am going to transfer to your school baby girl. " He smirk. And I swear that the last thing I want to see.

" What the Sehun!!!! " .