II. Beautiful face VS. Pleasing personality

Epic-Fail

You'll regret coming back when my sister get sick again because of you. I swear to God, I am going to kill you.

MinHo said in a very serious tone when JiEun was punched instead of him.

One last punch. Just one last punch for Woobin but the teacher entered the room.

 

A middle-aged woman. Maybe a newbie. I don't know I haven't seen this professor before.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!" The teacher shouted and run to Minho's side to see both of them with scars and bruises in their faces.

"What happened?!"

The class stayed silent, Minho and Woobin walked back to their own places.

 

Their professor sighed and walked back to her table.

"I was informed this class will be the hardest. And I was also informed, you all are not just an ordinary student. Some of you are stubborn,very good in class, very good in sports, love to tease others, and most of all, LOVE TO FIGHT. Whatever it is that's going on, I hope... very soon, you all can get along with each other, and leave the past behind. Move-on~"

The whole class is still in silent. Seems like an angel entered and stayed.

Seungi raised his hand.

"Yes?" so then the teacher called him.

"Uh... Thank you for telling us those words! It's very inspiring!" Seungi smiled.

/Inspiring my . It's annoying/ Minho murmured.

The teacher replied with a sweet smile in her face,

"Hey~~~ why is it so gloomy!! The weather is asking us all to cheer up!"

 

"By the way, my name is Park Ga-in. I will be your adviser/professor/teacher/2nd mother for this school year. My family just transferred back here from U.S."

"Well, I think you already know each other.. I guess? There's a transfer student from Brazil. He's name is Kim Woobin. Please stand-up to be recognized."

Kim Woobin hesitates but still froced to stand.

"Oh~ you came early. Aigoo~~ look at your face~ anyway, let's fix your bruised faces later. Specially you~"

Ms. Park pointed MinHo.

MinHo made a face. "No need. I'm fine."

"Tssss! WE WILL LATER!" Ms. Park pouted.

 

"There's two more transferred student. The first one is Park Minyoung... Come here"

The door slowly opened.

"Greet everyone~"

 

"Hello. My name is Park Minyoung. I'm from U.S.. I don't want you to feel comfortable. Ms. Park Gain is my mother. I hope you will not misunderstand us."

 

"REALLY!!! Ah~ Ms.! You already have a daughter? Heol~~~" Joongki protessed.

"You look so young to have daughter! Hehe~"

 

Ms. Park laughed awkwardly. "Yeah... get that seat beside him. /points to Minho/"

"No!!! That's my seat."

"But you already have your own chair..."

Minho stood up, "I told you this is my seat. Find other seat, not here."

Minyoung chuckled, "You, look! Stop acting so tough. I need to seat here because this is my assigned seat so go away!"

Minyoung comfortably sit.

"WOAH!! I already told you------"

 

"Oopps! Stop!!!! I don't want to hear or see someone is quarelling just because of the seat. I'm going to arrange you later on anyway. No need to brag."

"Anyway, there's also a new student but I haven't seen him yet maybe----"

The door opened, "Sorry! I'm late. I took that girl Lee Jieun to the clinic. Something happened. She was punched."

 

"Punched? Why what?!"

"Hmmm I don't know. I just saw her falling in the ground so I catch her"

"JiEun?" Ms. Park asked as she open her class list.

"YOU MEAN, LEE JIEUN!?"

"Yeah....."

"Is she ok?"

"The doctor said she just need some reast. She'll be back later or maybe tomorrow."

 

"Ok pls introduce your name."

 

Soohyun coughed,

"Hello! My name is Kim Soohyun~ I'm from Busan. Please take good care of me!"

Everyone clapped and welcomed him.

"Take that seat next to him /points to Seungi/"

 

 

"Okay okay since we're done..... There's an activity the school will be helding tomorrow. A night with my mates. Meaning, we do not have any class tomorrow. You will stick together as one class tomorrow. I hope everyone will get dressed and have fun tomorrow. Any questions?"

 

Jiyeon raised her hand, "Are we required to attend?"

"Hmmmm I think yes. Because it's graded. Everyone in class should attend, if not, one absentee = -10."

 

"Make yourself pretty ok?" :)

"See you tomorrow! and btw, Kim Soohyun?"

Kim Soohyun stood-up, "Yes Ms.?"

"Check Ms. Lee Jieun in the clinic and tell her to see me after class. I need her to sign my attendace sheet."

 

 

After class, the students parted. Except for Minyoung and Minho who stayed.

"Hey~~~ Lee Minho~ let's go to clinic. You need to clean your face." Minyoung smiled and touched Minho's face

"What's your problem! Go away~"

"Hello. I am here to help you. Come-on let's go!"

Minyoung held Minho's hand and pulled him.

"nevermind! I don't want to go. I already told you!"

Minyoung then let go of his arm and get her own medical kit inside her bag.

 

She started to put medicine in his face.

"What are you doing?---"

"Stay still. or you'll hurt yourself more."

"Aw,,,, it must be really hurts ALOT. Aigoo~ why would you even punch each other?"

"None of your business."

"Fine... so stay still!" /Woah your skin looks so soft. You're not even wearing make-up/ Minyoung gulped while touching Minho's face.

Minho smirked, "Am I that attractive to you? Ey~~~" he leaned closer.

Minyoung bit her lips, "That--- i admit you have a nice face but you're a ert and a bad person!!!!!"

Minyoung pushed Minho causing him to fall from the chair and then run away with her things.

Minho fixed himself and noticed a wallet under Minyoung's chair.

"Oh? Is this hers?"

---

Walking back home.. alone.

I caused trouble again. and also, I hit JiEun. Why would I even do that!!!!!

 

"Ah~" That hurts!

I turned around to see a girl running to my direction.

"STOP THERE!!! YOU!!!" Is that the girl from our class??

 

I stopped and waited.

"Hey! What?! And why will you throw a can in my head!"

"Hey??! Hahaha I have a name! it's Krystal! Kry-stal!"

 

This girl is crazy, crazy. I turned around and walked back.

"Hey! Where are you going I told you to stop right!"

She then approached me again for the 2nd time.

"What do you want?!"

"I want you to stop walking! Will you please listen to me first!!!! GANGSTER!"

This girl. I am going to kick you!!!

"WHAT WHAT WHAT DO U WANT!"

"wait let me breath first.. /inhale/exhale/inhale/exhale/"

"Now what?!"

 

"Ms. told me to fix your face. Look at your face~ you're already ugly and becoming more ugly bec of that bruises."

She applied medicine in my face, "Ah! That hurts!"

"Oh what do you expect? ~~~ we need to fix that so you could attend tomorrow and we'll have good grades hehe" :)

"I'm not going to attend though..."

"WHAT?!"

"AH! WATCH IT!"

"You're not gong to attend?!"

"probably..."

"No! You need to attend. or we'll be in trouble!"

"Tss. There's no point in attending those kinds of parties! It's noisy."

 

"It's fun. You should attend tomorrow!"

I looked away.

"Woobin-ah~ if you're not attending because of Minho oppa, forget it! You don't need to cause more trouble in our class. Fix your problems, both of you. Don't ruin our class reputation!"

She stood-up and left.

 

Need to go home~~

 

"Will Jieun be okay?"

 

------

 

I slowly opened my eyes.

"You're awake?" A soft voice asked me

"Who--?"

 

"I'm Kim Soohyun! From your class. Transferred student. You don't remember?!"

"Ah~~ that soohyun."

"How are you feeling??"

"I'm fine. What time is it?"

"6pm..."

"OH MY GOD. DAD WILL KILL ME.I NEED TO GO HOME----"

Someone entered.

"No need. I called dad. We're going home together.. You're Kim Soohyun right? Thanks for saving my sister this morning." Oh. It's MinHo.

 

"Tss. Anyway, how did the class go?" I asked.

"Ms. asked you to go to faculty so you could sign the attendance sheet for today~" Soohyun answered. This annoying greasy kid. Pft yuck I can't even imagine he carried me.

"Uh, okay I'm going to. Wait for me outside okay?~" Minho nodded.

 

I then left the room and this soohyun kid was following me.

"ARE U FOLLOWING ME?!"

"Hm! Ms. told me to go with you."

"I'm fine, go~ my brother will be waiting for me outside."

"No, I'm okay. I need to clean the faculty room anyway so I'll go with you."

"Clean? Why?"

 

"Ah. Part time. I need to get money bec my mom is sick~"

I coughed, "Uh--- ok."

 

 

"Ms. park! Hello! My name is Lee JiEun I was the girl who stayed at clinic."

"Ah~ hello there! Sign here."

 

 

"By the way, is there something wrong with Woobin and Minho? Why did Woobin hit your brother?"

"Ah.... I don't know. Hehehe Ms. I need to go! Thank you. Have a safe trip going home!"

 

 

----

 

"Mom, that's Lee Minho's sister?! Woah. Whose older? Minho or Jieun?"

"Minho."

"Huh no wonder he looks so old but act like a child"

Mom smiled. "Why something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing hehe~ ah! Then did Minho repeat or? woah repeater?"

"No..... Minho stopped, Idk why because it's personal."

 

I left first because my mom told me she still needs to fixed school releated activities first.

On my way home.

I saw 2 familiar back view.

 

/Oh... It's Minho and his sister Jieun./

Woah are they rich? They have car and a driver! Heol.

 

Well. I just walked comfortably.

"Ya!! Park Minyoung!"

I turned around, "Me?" pinting myself.

 

"Hm you."

"Who is she?" Jieun asked curiously.

 

"Girlfriend."

"WHAT?!--"

"Hey baby. You left your wallet. Take this or you can't go back home. See you tomorrow!"

 

"GIRLFRIEND!?"

"LEE MIN HO /OPPA/!!!!!! IS THAT YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG NO!"

"Aish! She's my girlfriend. Want me to prove you?"

 

Jieun's face is in shock.

"Ah, it's---"

I tried to stop this Minho's delusions but

 

He pulled me and gave me a peck in my cheeck.

"Go back home safe! See you tomorrow"

and not just that.

He hugged me.

 

Leaving me frozen.

He entered their car.

Jieun approached me, "Aigoo~~ seems like you are really in a relationship with my brother. Goodluck! Hehehe~ I'll support you! Sister in law! Anyeong~"

 

WHAT. WHAT. THE. HELL HAPPENED~!!!!!! AHHHHH Im going to kill you LEE. MIN. HO.

 

 

 

 

I'm going to be honest with y'all. The 1st chapter's would be abit boring but if you'll stay, the stroy will become more interesting. Thank you for reading :)

Pls subscribe and leave some comments! ^_~

Next chap will ne posted asap! :)