I. First Meeting: First and last feelings

Epic-Fail

 

It's 3 in the afternoon. I am busy with my audition for music club.

Try and try until you succeed.

That was my mom told me when she's still with me.
I smiled and entered the room.

 

 

“Hello Ms. I am here to submit my application to enter the music club! I hope you’d choose me!” I said as I passed the paper at Ms. Rae’s table.

I always wanted to become a singer someday! Well, if not singer… atleast a songwriter and a composer will do. You know, I’m not confident enough with my looks. I’m not pretty nor y at all.

I started to sing my favorite song, titled, "Officially Missing You"

/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFKke_7TmlY/

I smiled and faced Ms. Rae.

Ms. Rae immediately gave back my application, “I already told you, music is not for you.”

This is the 4th time she rejected me. Why? Who knows!

“Please Ms. Rae! I promise I”ll be a good student. I will do my best!” I plead her as I hold her hand.

“You are always good in writing and also very good in management skills! Who knows someday you’ll take your parent’s stand in business world. I promise you, you’ll have a good future there!”

I made my exit as I absorbed everything Ms. Rae just said.

----

My name is Lee JiEun. I’m one of the students in Golden Shark University. I’m on my 4th year! Yeap, graduating soon! I wanted it to become more fruitful that’s why for the last time I tried my best to enter the music club.
Here in my school, when you’re already on your 4th year, you have to choose 1 specific club, that will be your stepping stone for the future and you need to attend for the whole school year, whether you like it, or not. That’s one of the requirements you need to graduate and enter college.

Me? Hah. I’m the simplest here. Because everyone is boasting about what they have in their life like money, collaterals, golds, silvers, and everything related to worldly things. As I’ve said… I’m not pretty nor y at all… All I wanted is to sing and write songs and compose! That’s what I want.

---

“JiEun!” my bestfriend Hyeri called me in her usual tone.

I waved my hands while taking all this bread inside my mouth.

“Hey! How did the music club go?” Hyeri took a glimpse of my eyes.

I sighed and gave up my bread. “Ofcourse I failed. What do you expect. How about you?”

She smiled and said, “The audition went well. There are so many girls who entered the club this year than last year. You could’ve just stayed at Soccer club! Everyone wants you there! Club members missed you. We could play just like before….. Oops! Sorry”

I choked everything inside my mouth. “Dare talk about the past again and I’ll seriously throw you to Mars!”
“Sorry! I won’t do that again!” Hyeri held my hand.
“Well since 3 years ago. I’m okay and doing well. Everything’s back to normal. Hehe~ No need to apologize!” I held back Hyeri’s hand.

 

“So? Where do you want enter for the last time?” My beautiful friend asked me.

“I don’t know. I just passed the form at the Club register’s office. Let the fate make the move!”

I stood up as we enter our own class for the last time.

 

----

The announcement for the said club has come!

I entered the room with nothing inside my head (not even caring about the club I’ll be entering this year. My last year. Hah!)

The announcement goes on. Almost all of my classmates got what they wanted… and some of them didn’t.

“Lee JiEun!” My professor called my name actively.

“I knew you’ll fit in this place. Do well!” and pated my head like I’m a 3-year-old girl who got her 1st doctor treatment well.

I fakingly gave him a slight sweet smile and made my way back to my desk.

I did not have the courage to open the envelope until I went home and totally forgotten about the club results.

I entered almost all the clubs in our school. Soccer club, Writers club, Debating club, and Math club. I enjoyed every club I was in, but none of them made my heart fluttered.

I told you. I wanted to become a part of Music Club, for the last time. I want to trend this world wide. #JiEunforMUSICCLUB. But I can’t.

 

---

The time has come!

Hyeri approached me as I enter the school gates. “Hey! We haven’t contacted for almost a week! How’s your weekends?”

“My weekends has always been a mess. Watch movies alone in my room. Wait for my parents to come and eat dinner with them, talk about how did my whole week go. Fight with my brother. Goes to church on a Sunday morning and shopping with my family. And then, go back to school on a Monday.”

Hyeri chuckled, “Oh~ Yeah I never noticed you always have a perfect weekends! By the way! How’s your club results?”

“Oh! Yeah. Club starts today! I almost forgot~” I started looking for the result I got inside my bag and panicked as well.

Hyeri held my other things. “You haven’t seen it yet?!”

“Oh, I haven’t! Hey!!! You can’t graduate without that paper. What----“

“FOUND IT!!!!!”  I made the biggest smile that I ever done in my whole life.

I slowly opened and….

I gulped. I can accept every club except from this.

I was currently in shock to even tell Hyeri what club got. So she picked the small piece of paper at the ground.

She slowly read the contain of the paper.

“H—hu—man B-beha—viour—c—l—l-ub-b~” and sighed.

Hyeri pated my back. “Don’t worry! It’s okay! You’ll be okay! You are the one who told me this, let the fate do his job” and smiled…

The bell rang and we both parted ways to find our own clubs.

Ofcourse, Hyeri stayed at her club. She’s currently the VP of the Soccer club so she definitely can’t leave. And she’s already there since 1st year she can’t let go soccer easily.

 

I am currently standing infront of the classroom number 2356. The second floor of 4th year’s building. Afraid I would be eaten by a dragon inside.

I slowly entered the room and surprised there’s still no one inside. So I had the chance to choose my own sit. The side and last desk at the back is always been my favorite. I put all my things in there and started to think if the paper my professor gave me was a prank.

“Are there no students here? Am I the only one who go-in in Human Behavior’s club? Or? Then, am---“

The door opened slowly.

And the person whom I never expected entered.

LEE. MIN. HO.

Well, there are two students who entered the room. One of them is my guy bestfriend, Lee Jongsuk.

Jongsuk surprisingly smiled and run towards my side. “Baby!!!! So you’re here!!! Finally we’re in the same class this yr! Our last yr! Hehe~”

I looked at him with my judging eyes. “Why are you here?”

“I don’t know. That’s the result I got. I auditioned at Math club but the adviser told me I don’t know how to multiply. He asked me about 6 x 6.” Jongsuk sighed and smiled again since he’s happy he’s with me.

“So, what did you answered? 6 x 6?” I waited for him to answer.

He kept his eyes low and answered, “36! Hehehe! Correct right!”

“Don’t kid me you pabo!” I removed his hands wrapping my neck.

“So you. Why are you here?”

“I ----“

I am ready with my answer when this great LEE MIN HO answered the question for me.

“Why did you even ask! For the 4th time in world history, Lee JiEun did not passed Music club! Ha ha ha!” teasingly laughed with his eyes playing with mine.

Jongsuk laughed.

“Hey~ Minho! How can you be so mean to Jieun! L”

“No~~~ He’s right. I was rejected for the 4th time. I guess that’s not really my path.”

“You’re right.” MinHo mehrong-ed me.

:---((((

Me and Jongsuk are busy chatting with each other and Lee MinHo is also busy…… sleeping.

Jongsuk is my one and only loyal bestfriends. He’s always there when I need a shoulder to lean on and when I need a power hug. We’ve known each other since we were 4. Her mom and my mom are bestfriends. And partners in business too^^

The door again opened and I never expected this person to be here. (well.. half-half)

“Hello everyone! My name is Lee Seungi!!”  He showed us a BIG smile in his face and you can see the happiness just by looking at his eyes.

Seungi is the smartest in school. There’s also a rumor that he don’t study. He’s just pure genius…

 

 

HAHAHAHA. Ofcourse it’s the other way around. But he’s very friendly to everyone! Unfortunately, he’s not really trendy so everyone in school don’t mind his existence.

And unfortunately, no one in this room cares. MinHo just shash him since he’s busy sleeping and he hate noisy people, Jongsuk stared at him and send an /I don’t care face/, I’m not a bad or good person but I still greet him so he won’t feel bad, /atleast/ “Hello Seungi! Nice to meet you!”

Seungi smiled and get his own sit. He opened his bag and gave us sandwich.
“My mom made this! There’s too many so let’s share.”

Me and Jongsuk gladly accepted the sandwich.

“Do you really want here?” Jongsuk asked him while eating.

“Yeap! I want here. Atleast no one will bully me since it’s a human behavior class. That’s my thoughts! But I saw Min Ho---”

“I’m not a bully!” MinHo answered from infront.

Jongsuk smiled. “Right. He already quitted, 3yrs ago.”

“Really? Yehey! That’s good! We’ll get together just fine!” Seungi excitedly commented.

 

“Oh right! There’s no teacher yet?” I asked.

“I don’t know. But the other clubs already got one…” Seungi answered back.

 

I pouted and returned to my seat. Jongsuk and Seungi did the same.

After how many minutes, a familiar face entered. It's our school batch goddess, Bae Suzy.

She used to be in Human Behavior club as far as I remember. She's very famous here. Pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, y, smart. She's everything a man would ever wanted.

"Hello everyone! So you are the new members! My name is Suzy. I'm a former member here. All members graduated last year and that's the reason I am the only one left in this club~"

She smiled and approached the seat beside me, left her bag and walked back to the teacher's table.

"So, are we complete? Hm we're 5. Good start. When it was on my 1st year gere, we're only 3. Hehe~ Let's be good---"

The teacher's door opened, causing Suzy's heart to fall.

It's yeoja. Oops! No. It can't be...

 

"Jung Krystal?!" I shouted as she lift her head up.

She bitterly smiled.

I was with her when we were in 3rd year. She's the best math student in our batch.

"Why. are. you. here?!"

"I was casted out. They got a new math genius." Krystal gave me a sad gaze.

I sighed, "Don't worry. They will regret it someday! You know my story right? It was my 4th time and still got rejected by Ms. Rae."

Krystal and I hugged each other,

Suzy then, approached us, "really?! 4th time and still rejected? daebak!!" clapping her hands, going back to teacher's table again.

"She's half angel, half ." Krytal said in my ears.

We both laughed.

 

A great noise can be hear outside.

So the 6 of us gathered outside.. to see a 2 beautiful men together approaching our way.

There are so many student shouting. Fangirls. Tsk.

Jongsuk smiled and highfived his 2 friends, Jung Ilwoo and Soo Joongki. They are the star of our school. The most handsome ones.

Joongki winked at me and entered the room.

Meanwhile Krystal's eyes are still in... Ilwoo.

I started moving back to my seat but something's wrong------

I turned again to see Krystal smiling and blushing.. while starring at Jongsuk who is busy talking to Ilwoo.

??????????

I called Krystal and smiled.

"No! It's not what you think... I just...---" Krystal started to act clumsy.

I laughed and gave her a suspicious look just to a little more. Haha

 

"Hey! Suzy~~ where's our adviser? Are there any adviser?!" Minho asked Suzy lifting his head just woke up.

"Have you been sleeping?! I don't know. Our adviser resigned last year so... Maybe there's a new teacher. And most probably, just late."

"Uh."

 

While waiting for the adviser and more new classmates(if there's still any), I opened my diary and started writing.

Since the weather is very chill and nice today.

 

I waved at a very familiar face outside my room.

It's Jiyeon, our neighbor. She's also in my school.

Jiyeon is a very silent and not really showy kind of person. She's very shy infront of many people, most of all.

I then apporached her at the door.

She smiled and told me, "Nice. I don't have to worry enough. We're in the same club!"

"REALLY?! I THOUGHT YOU PASSED THE AUDITIONS FOR DRAMA CLUB?!"

"Yeaaaa. But I do not have any courage to face them..."

"Aw, thats okay baby. We're together anyway! Hehe~ Let's go inside."

I helped her with her things and her sit is infront of me.

Me, Krystal, Suzy, and Jiyeon chatted while waiting.

 

"Woah. It's already been 2 hours! No teacher yet!!!" Ilwoo shouted.

"Just wait kid. He'll come soon! Hahaha" Joongki played with Ilwoo's face.

/Aigoo. They are really bestfriends./

 

Few minutes later, a commotion outside is again heard.

All of my boy classmates stood up and catched up what's happening outside.

 

I thought today will be a great day....

 

 

 

It was a chill monday morning and all of a sudden it became all hot.

MinHo started to shout outside. All I can hear is cursing. The reason I stood up leaving the girls behind, bec they are all scared.

"Hey-- what's happening!" I run to the door but Jongsuk blocked me.

He smiled, "Hehe, nothing~~~ just something came up. Go back to your seat!" ^___^

"Shut-up let me see what's happening."

Jongsuk was holding me so I can't see what's happening outside.

 

The door opened. It was slammed.

MinHo entered and walked back to his seat together with Ilwoo and Joongki.

.......

 

 

and.... KIM. WOO. BIN...... behind.

I don't know what to feel. After years, he appeared and he's totally different.

His eyes are all strong. Full of sadness and anger. He walked to an empty seat at the right corner of the room, near the student's door.

As soon as Woobin got his seat, MinHo started to run and punch him in the face.

 

 

Everyone is in shock. All of us are clueless.

They exhanged punch with each other. Seungi and others are trying to stopped them but the two are too strong to hold.

So I gather up all my courage and did my best to stop him.

 

"Seriously stop! Why are you even fighting! We are inside the campus."

"GO AWAY!" Woobin's shout scared me but I did not move

MinHo already stopped.

But Woobin didn't and punch him again and again.

I hold Woobin at the back but he was so strong so I end up beside MinHo.

"Woobin-ah~" I called and started to cry.

"I told you to go away but you did not!"

Woobin did another punch but this time I stopped him.

 

I stood up and blocked MinHo causing my whole body to feel all the pain. And just..... fall in the ground.

Jongsuk and others run to my direction but someone already catched me in his arms...

 

He's a tall, greasy, not that attractive guy.

"ARE YOU OKAY!!!!? HEY STAY CONSIOUS WE'RE GOING TO THE CLINIC OKAY" He shouted, still holding me.

I hold him, "Who are you?" still asked him even if I can barely understand what's happening and can't see anything since it's all becoming blurry.

 

He immediately answered, "Kim Soohyun."

and run to the clinic.

 

 

Next chapter to be posted tonight. Thanks for reading! ^_~

Please subscribe and leave some comments! Hehe~ :)