Chapter 13

Marrying with My Enemy (SEMI-HIATUS)

Hana just finished shower and was wiping her wet hair with small towel when the bedroom door is open, revealing Baekhyun. Hana just rolled her eyes and continue wiping her hair.

As Baekhyun closed the door and turn his body, his eyes widened, seeing how Hana looks like right now. She was wearing red t-shirt along with blue skinny jean. Her dark brown hair is wet making her looks somehow…… hot. He just bit his lips as his heart is beating so fast right now.

‘What is wrong with me? You hate her, remember?’ Baekhyun thought as his hand touch his chest, as trying to calm his nerve down. Then, he pretending to cough, trying to get Hana’s attention. Hana was grabbing the hair blow on the make-up table while looking at him.

“What?” Hana asked, in cold way. Baekhyun just look at her with his poker face.

“Dinner is almost ready. I-I’m going to shower.” He simply said, as he head his way towards the bathroom. Hana just raised her eyebrows, seeing Baekhyun weird action.

“What a weird guy.” She said. Then suddenly, the incident before was appeared in her mind, make her gasped. “I have to dry my hair before watching another show from him.” She said as Hana quickly turn on the hair blow and dry her hair. Not long after that, she did her hair neatly before grabbing her black cardigan and walking out from the room.

 

It was already noisy from living room when Hana walks downstairs towards the kitchen. Both of her omma and Baekhyun’s mom was busy cooking and chatting while Eunna and Hyemi was wiping the plates and bowl.

“Oh, hello, our bride-to-be…” Hana just smile as her omma greets her.

“What are you guys cooking?” She asked as she standing beside Mrs. Jung, watching her omma stirring the broth.

“Oh, the Korean dishes.” Mrs. Jung replied.

“Where is Baekhyun?” Mrs. Byun asked.

“He is showering when I’m out from the room.” Hana said. Then, she looks at both of mothers’ reaction. “What?”

“No wonder you went out to here. Shy enough?” Hana feels that her cheeks starting to be red, hearing their teasing her. Both of her friends just giggle to each other.

“W-What? I’m not out because of that!” She said, trying to explain them.

“Aww, don’t worry, soon she will used to it.” Mrs. Byun said, making Mrs. Jung nodded. Hana just pouts and walks towards her best friends, as she can’t stand with the mothers.

“Don’t you guys dare to tease me too...” She point at them.

“We won’t.” Eunna said as she teasingly glares at her.

“Because, we will do it on your wedding.” Hyemi speaks. Then, both of them laugh. Hana just glare at them.

“You both are so bad.” She said, sticking her lower lip out while crossed her arms.

“Aigoo, our bride is upset right now. Don’t make that face too often, you your face won’t pretty in that day.” Hyemi tease again. Hana just harshly sigh.

“Stop it, girls. Now, scoop the rice and put it on the dining table.” Mrs. Byun said as she put her dish in the big bowl. Three of them just nodded and starts to put the foods on the table. Meanwhile, Baekhyun was already finished shower, walking downstairs towards to his friends who are busy playing the video games on living room.

“Aishh, you cheat!” Chanyeol shouts as Kai won the game.

“The hell? Just admit that you can’t play game.” Kai said and scoffed. Suho just shook his head, seeing his childish members, while Sehun and Kyungsoo busy with their own world. Baekhyun immediately sit beside Kyungsoo.

“What are you looking at?” He asked Kyungsoo.

“Just something.” Kyungsoo simply replied.

“Dinner’s ready!” Mrs. Byun shouts, making all EXO-K members looking at her.

“Assa, I’m hungry!” Chanyeol said as he immediately leave the game behind, walking towards the dining table.

“Chanyeol, manners!” Suho said. Chanyeol stops and rub his back neck.

“Mian.”

“Baek, where’s your dad?” His mom asks as she puts the last dishes on the table.

“I’m here.” Mr. Byun suddenly appears, along with Mr. Lee.



 

“So, when are you going to try your wedding dress, Hana?” Mrs. Byun asks.

“E-eh? Oh, I will try it tomorrow at the boutique that mom have recommend.” Hana said as she slowly take a bit of her rice using chopstick and put into .

“Oh, so you and Baekhyun will go there tomorrow then?” She asks again, making Hana and Baekhyun just look to each other.

“Err, I don’t think so, because Baekhyun said that he will go at different boutique.”

“Yeah, besides, I just want to make it surprise. I mean, seeing her dress during that day.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh well. It’s up to you both. It’s your wedding and we just helping you out.” Mrs. Byun said and smile. Hana also smile before she glares at Baekhyun. He just shrugged his shoulder and continues eating.

Surprise? It’s because I don’t want to go with you, dummy.’ She thought.

“Its three days more and we will become family.” Mr. Byun said, making Hana’s dad nodded.

“Yeah, can’t wait for it.”

“Dad, is hyung are going back for my wedding?” Baekhyun suddenly said, making the EXO-K and his parents look at him.

“Why you suddenly think about him? I don’t want to think of him anymore.” Baekhyun put his chopstick down. Hana can sense the situation is going to be awkward.

“He is still my hyung, dad.”

“And he is not my son when he walked out from our house.” Mr. Byun said, with strict tone.

“You are just being selfish!” Baekhyun shouts and stand up from his seat. “I’m full!” He then walks out, leaving those people at dining table from behind. Hana just see Baekhyun’s back slowly disappear from her sight.

What was just happen?’ Hana thought.

 

Author Note:

 

Hiiiiiii~ hehehehe, sorry for late update! just able to online today... hohohoho.... *wink* *wink*