e n d

Missing Him.

Everyone was so busy backstage, preparing for EXO's solo concert. Sure, it was exhausting but they sure was happy.

Well, expect for one. Huang Zitao. But you can just call him Tao.

Anyways, there he goes again. Sighing for the probably 159th time today.

"Kris gege, where are you.." the boy mummled softly, making sure only he heard it. And before he knew it, his eyes were already welling up with tears. Realizing that, he quickly wiped his eyes, getting rid of the blurriness.  Zitao's a strong boy, he can't cry now.

He then quickly stiffed up when a hand suddenly plopped on his shoulder. "Tao-yah, feeling excited?" the Chinese maknae turned around, only to find a hyper Baekhyun. Eyeliner freak Byun Bacon hyiung.

Tao only nodded and hummed a bit in response. He just can't get himself to be happy right now. "You alright, Tao?" the wide grin on the vocalist's face fade and turned into a concerned frown.

How could I be alright right now, hyung?

"Missing him aren't you? the older male asked, well, it sounded more like a statement.

Tao didn't dare to nod, just because he knew he would tear up again. But for some reason, Baekhyun took this as a yes. It's like, he has the power to read minds.

Oh, who am I kidding. Zitao made it pretty obvious with that I'm-missing-my-gege face of his.

"Come on, concert's starting. Don't want to miss out on anything" Baekhyun patted on the younger's shoulder before slowly walking away, a whole lot gloomier than when he went to Tao.

Again, Tao heavily sighed and walked lazily to the direction where Baekhyun previously walked.

Few minutes later, he saw the other members making the appearance and he knew it was his turn. Forcing up a smile, he made his way onto the stage, shining with fake happiness.

Oh how I wish he was here.

The boy looked up and stared at all the fans, cheering and waving fanboards with their names on it. Most of them were Kai and Luhan's, though. He continued looking around and his gaze was averted to a bunch of fanboards  being held up, side by side.

Kris Wu.

That's it, Tao can't hold the tears back anymore. He didn't even care that he was watched by hundreds of fans, he's missing his gege too much. Tao tried to keep his sniffs as quit as he possibly can, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention to himself.

But that didn't stop maknae Sehun from hearing it.

"H-Hyung?" the younger boy looked at his face and frowning almost instantly. It's as if it's obvious what's wrong with Tao.

Sehun just stood there, not knowing what to do exactly.

"Be strong, alright? I'm here for hyung" Sehun just nodded weakly before walking towards the other members, all gathered in the middle of the stage.

All of a sudden, the fans screamed ever so loudly, the 11 boys on the stage were dumbfounded.

What's happening?

Tao looked around and saw that the others were wondering as well. The black haired boy looked at the back part of the stage, the place they used to get on the stage.

"Hyung, what's happening?" he heard Chen as Suho and the leader just shook his head in response. Everyone's asking each other, expect for Tao.

He could've sworn he saw a shadow move back there.

Due to his curiosity, the panda maknae slowly crept closer to the place he had been staring at, only to be welcomed by a smile he's been missing so much.

"Gege!" he didn't even waste a second and threw himself at the slightly taller male, him just chuckling and hugged Tao back.

"You've been missing gege a lot, huh?" he heard the older ask, and just smiled sheepishly as a reply. But then his eyes started to get teary, yet again.

"Where h-have you been, gege?" Zitao asked, hugging his gege as tight as he can without hurting him.

But just before the other could even open his mouth to talk, Tao was flooding him with his words.

"Gege please don't leave me here again. Please don't leave us here again. I missed you so much I can't even sleep at night without thinking of you. Even the members worried about you, do you know that? Everytime we won an award, all of us mught look happy on the outside, but all of us were frowning backstage. Please don't leave again gege. I need you."

The last three words that came out of the younger's mouth made the older feel touched. He knew how the members felt, but they were trying their best not to show it. He just managed a soft smile before saying something.

"Come on, let's get on stage. The others are waiting."

"You mean y-you're performing too?"

"Of course I am. Now, let's go."

Tao and his gege got on the stage, and again, the fans screamed at the top of their lungs. He just concluded that his gege was the reason they shouted earlier. But how did they see him? Well that will just stay as a mystery.

Being on stage after a while, the older male tried to hide himself behind Tao, hoping that the others would think of him as a backup dancer lost on stage.

The concert had started and Tao just looked at the other members, introducing themselves one-by-one.

Guys, you're in for a big surprise.

Right after Sehun's introduction, which was the last, the members were just about to do their group greeting but Tao just happened to stop them in time.

"Wait! How could you guys finish without one member?" he asked his Suho hyung.

He grinned, seeing the others were quickly counting the total of members, while the tallest male on stage cleverly hid himself behind Tao.

"All of us ar"

"Hello, I'm EXO-M's duizhang, Kris."