1 Parts Blessed 1 Parts Cursed. 1

1 Parts Blessed 1 Parts Cursed.

1 Parts Blessed 1 Parts Cursed.

 

Birth, new life, was something that was greatly celebrated amongst all three beings, but on a rainy night in the fall, an occurrence like never before took place.

 

Blessed beings were never born at night, so it was a surprise to everyone when Lady Lee, the only daughter of one of the ten elders went into labor, at eight that night. So upon hearing the news the elder's council made their way to the infirmary to witness this history making birth.

 

Elder Lee paced outside in the waiting room, uneasy for he had just awoken from a terrible nightmare, when he was informed that his granddaughter was on her way.

 

“This is the first time in history that a blessed child will be brought into the world in the dark, don't you find that strange?” It was elder Kin who spoke the question that plagued them all.

 

“Hush now elder Kim we celebrate life, not question it.” Elder Kim gave a unsatisfied huff, but did not argue with elder Choi who gave him a hard look.

 

It was another hour before they heard it. The wail of a baby, but it was at that same moment that the loud chiming of bells could be heard. All nine elders turned to look at one another all except elder lee. No he stood completely frozen as the bells rang five more times. As if to cement his fears, a young messenger came running toward them.

 

“The flame queen has given birth to a prince!” The already pale elder Lee, turned as white as snow, and stumbled back a little.

 

Never in history has a Blessed being and a Cursed being been born at the same time, and not just any Cursed being, but a flame prince.

 

“Oh my god!” The female scream coming from inside the infirmary brought all the men back to their senses. With haste they made their way down the corridor and burst into the room in which Elder Lee's daughter was occupying.

 

When the elders came in the expected to see some sort of monster with the way the female nurse had screamed., but all they saw was Yura, elder Lee's daughter holding the baby bundled up crying.

 

“What's wrong why did you scream!?” It was elder Choi that gripped the nurse by the arms.

 

“It's a monster!” The Nurse gave one more scream before she passed out in elder Choi's arms.

 

“Father what did I do wrong, why my child? Why!?” Elder Lee approached his daughter who continued o cry hysterically.

 

“Yura, let me see the child.” With shaking hands elder Lee lifted the bundle into his arms. Looking the child over he couldn't find anything but once the baby opened it's eyes he saw the horrible truth.

 

There in his arms laid his granddaughter, healthy and smiling up at him, but instead of two beautiful blue eyes,staring back at him where one blue eye, and one red.

 

 

“The child is a Cursed!” Of course I was elder Kim who shouted out the accusation first.

 

“It's impossible both of her parents are Blessed.” Elder Lee defended.

 

“Are we sure? How do we know that Lady Yura didn't fraternize with the Cursed.”

 

“Now you look here Kim, That is my child you are talking about.” It was then that elder Choi who stepped between the two upset men.

 

“This is not the time nor the place, Elder Kim you will apologize immediately to elder Lee and his daughter.” Elder Kim scowled at the ground as he bowed in apology.

 

“Forgive me I was out of line.” Elder Lee being a man of forgiveness excepted the apology.

 

“We will hold a meeting in a week. Elder Lee you stay with your family until then.” As the rest of the council left the room, elder Lee looked down at his granddaughter who smiled up at her.

 

“No matter what I will protect you child, god as my witness.” Elder lee glanced over at the bed where his daughter had passed out. One thing was sure, His granddaughter would be like no other.


 


 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Lady Lee had been released three days afterward, but when she got home she refused to even be in the same room as the child. She hand;'t even given the baby a name, forcing him to pick one.


 

“First I loose Hyungshik, now I give birth to a demon child.” Elder lee could only look at his daughter with pity, because even though he was blessed with powers to heal, he couldn't heal the pain caused by a loved ones death.


 

“Yerin forgive your mother, she loves you she's just in a sad place, but I know you will be the light to brighten the darkness surrounding her heart.” The child giggled and her grandfather smiled back at her.


 

Unfortunately Yura was still not ready to except the child, so elder Lee had to take Yerin with him. As they made their way to the council hall, passersby whispered about the baby the rumors were about.


 

“I heard that it lives of blood and pain.” one woman whispered. “Well I heard that her father dying was a warning of the child's arrival.” It was really unbelievable that people like them could be Blessed beings, but still elder Lee continued on, head held high until he reached his destination.


 

When elder Lee entered the room all previous conversation stopped and all eyes were focused on him, and the child cradled in his arms.


 

“Ah, elder Lee you've arrived, and you brought the child.” It was elder Choi who cleared his throat and approached him.

“Have you chosen a name?” Elder lee looked down at his granddaughter , and with a smile looked up at the man in front of him.


 

“Yerin Lee Yerin.” There were a few whispers but elder Choi smiled.


 

“That's a fine name elder Lee.” Elder lee nodded excepting the compliment as everyone began to take their seats.


 

“Now, the reason we are here is to discuss the child.” Elder Choi paused as he looked toward elder Lee.

“Where here to celebrate the birth of Lee Yerin, a beautiful Blessed child.”

Before anyone could object to Elder Choi's declaration, the doors to the great hall were flung opened.


 

“What sort of Disrespect is this!” A few of the elders paled at the sight of the Royal flame family and their string of guards.


 

“It's been a whole week since the prince was born and you haven't even come to pay your respects.” The kings booming voice cause everyone near to cringe back. It also caused not only Yerin, but also the royal prince to cry out.


 

“Why is there another child in here!” It was elder Choi who decided to try and calm the king.


 

“Your highness we meant no disrespect, there had been a slight issue amongst our people, but I assure you that the council were going to pay our respects to the young prince.”


 

“There there, Chanyeol, there is no need to cry.” Elder Choi tried to glance at the child who was hidden behind a few guards.

The king still slightly unsatisfied raised an eyebrow in question.

“What kind of issue?” Before Elder Choi could even open his mouth elder Kim, was bedside him.


 

“A halfbreed child was born a week ago.” It was at elder Kim's harsh explanation that elder Lee stood, outraged.


 

“Kim I wont warn you again!” After watching the exchange, it was the queen that stepped forward, holding the young prince.


 

“Elder Lee may I see the child?” The flame queen unlike so many of her kind, was gentle and soft spoken, so elder Lee felt comfortable bringing his granddaughter near her.


 

As the two met in the middle, no one spoke a word.


 

“Remarkable, a half Cursed, half Blessed child.” The queen gazed down at Yerin in amazement.


 

“And she comes from two fully Blessed parents?” Elder Lee nodded at The king who had also come to stand next to them.


 

“The night I had the prince, I had a strange dream.” Elder Lee looked at the queen as she spoke.


 

“In my dream, I bore a son who would married a child born on the same night as he.” Now it was known that there were some beings who had extra curses, or gifts depending on how you looked at them. And the fact the queen had, had such a premonition meant that there was most likely some truth to it.


 

“So you think the child that will marry Chanyeol, is elder Lee's granddaughter The queen nodded at her husband, as she looked between the two babies.


 

“I think them being together could, end all problems between the Cursed and the Blessed.” Although the room was silent, everyone there was filled with questions.

 

 


 

a/n: It's here my first supernatural fic, I hope everyone likes it. And if you don't let me know I accept all criticism. ^-^