...

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Family concert in osaka backtage

"Hey Doom Dara!" I called her while I half walk and run towards her.

"Oh Hi there Jiyong." she said a little shock before smiling back at me, but why would she be shock? aigoo this silly girl is being weird again...

"You did great back there"I compliment her.

"DOOM DADA DIVI DA--DA SANDARA DIVI--DA SANDARA DIVI DA---DA SANDARA DOOM---" I even copy her act earlier.

"kekeke. Thank you sunbaenim"she laughed and playfully bow at me. " I'm glad tabi suggested this act with yg sajangnim"she added.

"tabi? Your calling TOP hyung, tabi?"I asked. "Don't let him hear you calling him like that Dara because only aunt Choi can call him that" I advised. Its true, I remember when I first heard aunt Choi called TOP hyung tabi, we were still trainees back then and we decided to spend some time at the Choi residence together with the rest of the bigbang. Seungri being the most playful one started to call TOP hyung tabi as well and that is the time we swear not to call TOP hyung tabi if we don't want to suffer just like our maknae. Seungri is so close to tears back then because on how TOP hyung painfully twist and pinch his ears at the same time saying that the name tabi is for his omma's use only.

"Eh?"she utter. confused. "But TOP personally asked me to call him Tabi from now on" she explain.

"what?! But why?"but this questions remained unspoken. "Isn't TOP hyung always awkward with you?"I asked instead.

"He's still is, that silly namja I don't even understand why he's being awkward around me before.kekeke. But I'm happy recently since he's starting to warm up towards me, its not that awkward to be around him anymore, I even find myself enjoy his company now, he's like the male version of bom.kekeke" she goofly told me.

Wait, why do I suddenly felt weird?

What's wrong with me?

"Yah! Darong! i've been waiting for you in the dressing room"Bom called Dara

"Sorry Bommie~"

"Hi Bom noona."I greeted Bom noona to save Dara's . from bom. Because one thing that Bom noona hates is waiting too long.

"Jiyong" she said obviously wasn't expecting me to see me, what's wrong with this two alien acting all startled withg my presence?

"Dara, why don't you go first to the dressing room, stylist noona is already looking for you" she told Dara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter