Prologue

The Man In the Mirror [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" A beautiful blonde and blue-eyed woman asked the large magic mirror hanging on her wall.

Soon a handsome man, appeared within the mirror before the woman and spoke in a deep, soothing voice. "My lady, you are the fairest of them all."

The woman smiled proudly as she admired herself within the mirror despite the appearance of the man within it.

"But it is now time for you to take your fall." The man spoke cryptically as the woman gave him a wondering gaze as this is the first time he would speak when not answering her questions.

Before she could question what he meant she felt the air within her lungs cease its breathing. She grabbed at trying to in air, but she continued to struggle. She looked up at the mirror while reaching out to it, but the man just watched her blankly. Her face began to turn a shade of blue as she continued to choke for oxygen. Her eyes bulged out. Her veins strained against her skin. The air within her body was dissipating away and she could no longer focus on her surrounding. The blonde and blue-eyed woman began to panic.

She swiped at the air in a frantic state. She then grabbed at and clawed at it. She began to thump her chest. All these actions fail to give her the oxygen she needed to keep her heart to continue it's beating. She staggered towards the mirror and in a last attempt, she reached out again, but the man did nothing. He watched as she fell against the mirror's barrier that separated them, his expression remaining the same as the once beautiful woman just looked upon him lifelessly. Her eyes rolled back as her body started to slowly slide down the mirror's barrier. Her body landed onto the floor with a soft thump, and she was now motionless.

The man in the mirror waited for a few seconds more and then he opened his mouth. He then started to in air, but the air instead was the life essence of the woman. The life essence traveled from out of the mouth of the woman and into the man's mouth. The body of the woman began to age. Her blonde locks began to change shades and finally became pure white. Her skin went from its youthful and healthy look and began to sag and wrinkle instead. Her b

Please log in to read the full chapter