taekwoon/hakyeon

◞new world ✱ drabbles/oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

cafe.

Taekwoon needed his daily dose of coffee, preferably iced and unsweetened. It was a habitual thing, going to the small cafe down the street of his home every single morning, and it was somewhat of a mystery how Taekwoon, a diligent and unsocial university student who rarely had time for leisure activities, was able to find such a nice cafe like this.

The said cafe was rather small, often gone unnoticed by pedestrians walking about. Yet, the building was always lively, filled with customers that seemed to have an addiction to the cafe's food and drinks. Despite the animated aura in the cafe, Taekwoon never lingered inside, but instead, ordered his much needed caffeine and left as soon as he received his drink. He never paid attention to the other customers and he definitely didn't take notice of any of the staff working in the cafe. (Despite being a customer over a year now, Taekwoon was still unable to recognize any of the workers.) The lack of attention seemed mutual as well. It was a quiet, and very quick, in-out sequence, and Taekwon didn't mind it at all.

 

It was hot and humid like most South Korean summers, and Taekwoon had a class to get to. He had woken up a little too late that morning, but the need for caffeine had been too strong to ignore. So, his desperation his fuel, he jogged over to the cafe, ordered his usual, and was ready to get his drink and run to his class when he realized he had left his wallet at home admist the

Please log in to read the full chapter