Chapter 5

BAE SUZY 'S IDOL LIFE ( START OF SOMETHING NEW)

Exo just cameback with Overdose and the fans liked it while Suzy is busy with her photoshoots and cfs. At the same time news and aricles came out that shocked the fans and some of the friends of exo and their lablemates. EXO KRIS FILE LAWSUIT AGAINTS SM ENTERTAIMENT , KRIS IS AN INACTIVE EXO MEMBER , KRIS SPOTTED AT THE HOSPITAL IN BEIJING , KRIS HAS PROBLEMS WITH HIS HEALTH . This , that and many more headlines Kris made and the exo members were very shocked . Exo is just preparing for their 1st ever concert and this happens.

Lee Soo Man : i can't believee this ! *said angrily * cuz of the articles and headlines , the attetion in divding the public to Kris' issue instead of the concert! i need to fix this ! 

*practice room

EXO were practicing for heir concert which is just two weeks from now , they to adjust some performance because of Kris absence. The boys didn't get enough sleep and just continuing practicing .

Taemin : yaah ! guys you guys take a break first you've been practicing non stop *give water bottle to everyone*

Kai : we must practice , there is so much to do

Tao : its beacause of that hyu-- *tears forming in his eyes*

Exo want to blame Kris for everything , but they know what really happen and why Kris will not participate in the concert and why this is all happening. They are EXO they are ONE , they know what there hyung have been throughing . They feel sorry for him cause the headlines are making him an irresponsible member of exo who just left without saying anything, but they know better than anyone else why Kris has to leave. They to want Kris not to participate in the concert than saw their hyung having a hard time.

Suho : *patted the crying Tao * stop now your kris hyung will not be happy if he hears your crying because of him

Luhan: we need to be strong for Kris hyung and for the fans , the fans have been waiting for our concert , We too , we've been waiting for this to happen , this is what we want ever since we debuted , even though Kris hyung is not on stage with us we all know that he still support us from far away * trying not to cry*

Suho : EXO ! * put hands in front

EXO : *hand altogether * EXO WE ARE ONE !

Taemin : Aigooo ! my chinggus ! i'm a pround sunbae and friend *hugs them *

 

*JYP BUILDING

Suzy have been spending her time in Jyp building because she needs to practice her pansori for her upcoming movie . its been two months since Suzy is practicing. She is now taking a break from practice and heading to the food court floor.

Bambam : Suzy noonaaaa !! *runs to her and hugs her*

Suzy : omoo ! Bambammiee ! *pinch his cheeks*

Jackson : The Nation's first love !! wohooo

Suzy : yaah ! Don't call me that ! *smack Jackson's arm *

Jb : what are you doing here alone ? where are Miss A noona?

Suzy : i'm just alone i need to practice my panasori .

Jr : ahh yeaa i read the article about your new moviee 1 chukahaee! *highfive*

Suzy : nee ! wheww ! i'm nervous!!

Mark : don't be you can do it !

Suzy : kumawo Oppa *smiles*

Youngjae : we will come to the premiere night noonaa !

Suzy : guraee *smiles*

Yugyeom : we will be there noonaa ! fightingg !

Suzy : haayy my dongsaengss ! if it was a success i will treat youu !

Suzy said goodbye to Got7 and headed to practice again .

*Suzy phone rings

Suzy ; Oppa ! how come you call now ? mogoshipposoyeoo !! *while the other line chuckled because of her cuteness *

 

who was on the other line ?

what will lee soo man do to save exo from danger zone ?

 

yeeyy ! suzy new moviee ! i hope she dos well :)

krisss ! :(( taoris !! the latest news about him is that a fan spotted him in a hospital in beijing :(( huhuhu !

comment the exozy ship of ur choice :)

thank yoouu again !

enjoooyy !