1/1

Pet Shop

    You can't helped but to scream in joy as you reached the pet shop and Yongguk smiled as he saw how happy you were. You quickly went into the shop and for a second, you totally forgot that you came with Yongguk. You just can't wait to choose your pet-to-be as you were told by Yongguk that he wanted to give you a pet as a gift for your upcoming birthday. He gave you the chance to choose your own pet as he didn't know to choose one because he knew that you loved all types of animal and you really don't have one as you favorite. So, he decided that he wanted you to choose for yourself because it's going to be your gift anyway. 

     You kept on saying 'omo' and some awed sounds as you walked along into the shop. The pets in the shop were totally cute and you really can't resist cute things. You came across cats, dogs, birds, hamsters, mices, fishes and other cute animals. Yongguk followed closely behind you and he chuckled by himself when he saw your funny reactions which he thought cute and adorable. Suddenly, he abruptly stopped when he saw you stopped and you were looking at something with amazement. He slowly approached you and looked at that something that managed to catch your attention.

      You were actually looking at a tiny brown colored sugar glider that peacefully slept in it's place. You really thought that it was the second most cutest and adorable creature that you have seen in this entire world after Yongguk. It somehow reminds you of Yongguk when it slept like that. Yongguk looked like and angel when he slept and so was it. You was totally charmed by the tiny creature, so you decided to make it as your pet. You turned to Yongguk and you saw he smiled widely until his gummy was shown. "It is really cute, isn't it?" He said. "Yes, I think so too. I don't know why but when I first saw it, your face came in my mind." You replied. "Really? Why is that so?" He looked at you with a puzzled look on his face. "I also don't know how to explain but maybe because it has the same sleeping style like you? Oh, one more thing, it is cute as hell like you too." You said while giving him a wink.

      He smiled shyly and said, "Me? Cute? Are you sure? Is there anything wrong with your eyes? The boys will definitely laugh if they know that you complimented me cute. They might puke as well." Both of you laughed and you said, "Nah, I don't care about what others think about you. For me, you're the cutest person in this entire world, full stop." "That's it? Only cute? I think you forgot about y, charming and handsome." Yongguk said while he posed as a model on the runaway. "Don't flatter yourself, Yongguk." You retorted back. He laughed and said, "I'm not flattering myself, I'm just stating the fact that agreed by many." You rolled your eyes upon hearing his response and said,"Okay, fine, whatever you say, Yongguk but I'm bringing this fella back with me." "Yes, my lady." Yongguk said while kissing your cheek.

        You asked the employee there what type of food that a sugar glider eat and you were told to feed the sugar glider with fruits and vegetables and he said that it is not difficult to take care of sugar glider.You bought a average size of cage for it's shelter and Yongguk paid all of it.After you had settled everything, you and Yongguk headed home with your new pet. In the car, Yongguk asked you "So, have you decided it's name?" You think quietly for awhile for your new pet's name. Suddenly, your brain came out with a name that you think most suitable for your new pet. "Cheonsa" Yongguk looked at you for a second and he returned his attention back to the road. "Cheonsa? Why not angel or 1004?" He said while laughing. "I chose cheonsa because it is pretty uncommon and addictive and I don't choose angel because it is too common and 1004 is too long." "Cheonsa cheonsa cheonsa, it is really addictive. I'm addicted to it. I can't stop repeating it". "It is, right? I told you so. By the way, thanks for paying for everything." You said while looking at Yongguk. " I already made my promise right? So, I have to fulfill it. You know that I'm someone that will never break promises that I've made. Same goes to my promise to you that I will always love you and I will only look at you because you're the only girl that manage to steal my heart in an instant when I first laid my eyes on you. You're the most prettiest, cutest and gorgeous person on this planet earth. You might think what I said just now was too exaggerated but that was what I thought about you." He said while he kept on stealing glances on you while driving. 

 
      You felt that your cheeks were burned  and being roasted after being showered with compliments by Yongguk. You was extremely delighted and embarrassed by the compliments and you brought your hands to your face and silently giggled. "Are you that excited? I think I cannot compliment you that much after this. You might be too proud of yourself." Yongguk said while smirking. You finally brought your hands down from your face after you thought that your face already returned to its original color. "No, I'm not going to be proud of myself or cocky but I'm going to love you even more. If you want, I can compliment you as much as you did to me just now." You said while looking at Yongguk. 
 
     "I appreciate it but I think I've heard enough compliments already from my fans so I think you better don't because I'm sick of hearing I'm handsome, y and many more." You pinched Yongguk's hand and said " Yongguk, please.I really want to high kick you right now. I'm not the one who's being proud of myself here but it's you. You got too many compliments that you became this arrogant." Yongguk laughed after hearing your response. Then you turned to see what is Cheonsa doing in it's cage at the back seat of the car. You saw that Cheonsa was still sleeping and it slept just like it did when you first saw it in the shop. You thought that now you will not missed Yongguk as much as you did back then because there will be Cheonsa to accompany you and be replacement for Yongguk whenever he was not at home. 
 
      You often alone in your share house with Yongguk as his group, B.A.P aka the most active and relentless boy group ever as they often make their comeback and concert tour. "Cheonsa, let's make memorable moments together", you whispered to Cheonsa silently. "What are you whispering to Cheonsa? I want to know too." Yongguk said. "Nothing, just concentrate on the road, Yongguk." You said while looking the scenery outside the window. " Babe, if you missed me, then look at Cheonsa and say that you missed me and it will tell me that you missed me and I'll call you right away. Okay?" You smiled at Yongguk and said "Okie dokie!"
 
          You were alone at home that night because Yongguk went to TS company for the dance practice as they were going to have another comeback next week. You were watching a movie and suddenly you think of Yongguk because whenever you watched a movie, Yongguk will always be with you, cuddling on the couch while eating ice-cream. You really wished that Yongguk was here with you,embracing you while flashing his gummy smile.Oh, you missed his  scent too. The scent that only Yongguk has and only his scent that can make you feel at ease and comfort. In short, you need him. Then, you remembered what Yongguk said to you in the car these morning. You quickly went to see Cheonsa in it's cage and you grabbed it out from it's cage. You lightly patted Cheonsa and kissed it's head. You said to Cheonsa, "Cheonsa, please tell my beloved Yongguk that I really missed him right now." You wished that Cheonsa really delivered your message to Yongguk and you prayed in your heart that Yongguk will call you in any minutes. 
 
One minute
 
Two minutes
 
Three minutes
 
Four minutes 
 
      Then, your phone suddenly vibrated and you saw on the phone's screen, Yongguk's picture popped out as he called you. You smiled widely and quickly accepted his call. "Did you missed me already? It's only been a few hours till I last saw you, babe." "Yes, my sweetheart, I missed you way a lot."  You said and you kissed Cheonsa's head and mouthed a 'thank you'. You don't know whether it was a coincidence or Cheonsa really sent Yongguk your message. Whatever it is, you glad that Yongguk really called you.