New friendship

Friendships

 

New Friendship

 

 

Author POV

 

All the students go to canteen to take their lunch but eunjung and hyomin just stay at class. Still worry about jiyeon. They seat separately. Looking at the outside through the window. Both of them think the same thing. All the memories with jiyeon play in their mind. How they know each other. How jiyeon take care of them when they are sick. Without they notice, tears flow down their cheek. Remembering all the moment with jiyeon make them realize not everything about jiyeon they know. They don't really know Jiyeon's parents. They dont really know why Jiyeon's parents ignore her and never once they ask jiyeon about that because they do not want to make jiyeon remember her sad memory. They also did not know who are close with jiyeon besides them. But jiyeon know almost everything about them. Almost everything. Its like jiyeon and them become one. 

 

Student : Hyomin.. are u okay? why u cried?

 

Hyomin : aa.. nothing... nothing.. *Hyomin said with smile on her face while her hand wipe her tears. Eunjung just look at them and then look at the outside again. Not wanting to know their conversation.

 

Student : but i saw u crying.. Are u really okay? u can share with me if u want. 

 

Student : hyomin-ah.. Can i be ur fren? 


Hyomin : mwohh??!! *Enjung shock with what the student said. After she besfren wif jiyeon, there are no people in the school are asking her that question. Only jiyeon ask her to be her friend. Hyomin just look at the student with a blank face. Not believe with what she hear just now.


Student : can i be ur fren? Im sunny. *The girl said and try to shake hand with hyomin.  Hyomin stay silent for a few minute and then shake sunny's hand. 

Hyomin : of course.. But, are u a new student in this school? I never saw u before this?

Sunny : erm.. Not really. I’m always watching you. Try to be friends with u. But u are always with jiyeon and eunjung. So, im kinda afraid to ask for ur friendship. Afraid that u will never accept my friendship.

Hyomin : ooo.. Sorry.. Actually, u should ask me a long time ago because we are really friendly. Even though we all always together but we still friends with others also.

Sunny : we? U means jiyeon and eunjung also?

Hyomin : yes.. Them.. Why?

Sunny : nothing.. Just asking.. Afraid they may not accept me as their friends. I mean, not just a friends but good friends.

Hyomin : its ok.. We all okay. Friendly.. Wait, i call eunjung. So, u can friend with her also.

Sunny : its ok.. I think, for now.. Let only us be friends. *Sunny said when eunjung try to call eunjung.Hyomin feel weird but she just nodded. 

Sunny : can i have ur no? So, anything if i want to ask u out to watch movie or accompany me, i can call u. 

Hyomin : ok.. Sure. Hyomin said while grab the pen at the table and write her phone number at the paper. Then she gives it to sunny. Sunny just smile and then say goodbye to hyomin because bell already ring. 
Hyomin look at eunjung who is still watching the outside. 

 

 

p/s : New chapter. Dont really have an idea but still wanna write something. =)