Just The Two Of Us

Just the two of us

Amber POV

Have you ever fallen in love with someone that everyone feels is to good for you? Some one that the world feels that you just don’t belong with?

That’s how I feel every time I see Choi Seunghyun or better known to the world as Big Bang‘s T.O.P . We have been dating for the past two years and last week everyone found out about us. Straight away the attention turned to me. F(x) fans were shocked, but happy for me but the big bang fans. They where another issue all together. They decided that the only reason we where together was because I had somehow learnt how to control him. What was the other explanation for the god which is T.O.P going out with a girl who looks and acts like a boy.

Things have become more and more awkward between me and T.O.P, we only ever get to see each other at music programmes and then we are constantly harassed. If it isn’t the paparazzi then its someone else determined to make sure that we never get any alone time.

Sitting in front of the mirror at music core I stare at my reflection as the stylist does my hair. How did everything get like this? How did the whole world find out and my world get turned upside down?

------------------

Flashback- 3rd POV

“Say it” T.O.P demands as he tickles Amber.

Anio” she manages to get out while giggling.

That’s what had made T.O.P like Amber. She didn’t give up, she was stubborn and she wasn’t fake. What you saw with her is what you got. The conversation went back and forth like that until Amber literally couldn’t take any more.

“Oppa stop it”

T.O.P stops straight away with a smile on his face. When T.O.P was with Amber he was a different person. He was his natural goofy self. He didn’t have to worry about being T.O.P with her. He could just be Choi Seunghyun. But at the same time Amber wasnt the same person, around him she became more feminine. Even if sometimes she tried to hide it.

“See that wasn’t so hard was it” He says with a smug smile on his face.

“Yaar Seunghyun…” T.O.P sends a slight glare her way. “Seunghyun Oppa why do we go through this every time we see each other”

“Because you beautiful just don’t learn no matter what I do”

Amber turns her back to him, with a smile on her face. Seunghyun pulls her into a back hug and places a kiss on her neck. They stayed there in bliss until a camera flash was seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV

“Yaar Amber, she isn’t even listening to me” I focus my gaze to see Krystal and Suli standing behind me.

mu-eot??” I ask barely concentrating.

“Unnie its Victoria something’s wrong with her?”

That focuses all my attention, the one thing that I can’t take is the thought of something being wrong with my family. With no family in Korea my members have become my family. I allow Krystal and Suli to pull me towards the hall. We run past the shocked face of people and ignore all the questions asked. We finally reach a room in a quiet corner of the station.

“Unnie vic-umma is in there?” Suli says as she opens the door.

Without giving me time to think the two manakes push me into the dark room and shut the door behind me.

“Yaar what’ the big idea” I shout rattling the handle of the locked door.

“We don’t like seeing you so sad Unnie” Suli says with a serious look on her face. “We are not letting you out until your back to your smiling self”

“Yaar just let me out”

“They can’t do that” my heart pounds harder just at the sound of his voice. A voice I haven’t heard in over a week. “Seem as you wasn’t answering my calls I had to turn to your members to get you to see me”

I look back at small window in the door to see that Suli and Krystal had left. How could they do this to me? I know they think their looking out for me but they really aren’t. I’ve missed him more then anything in the world but things are different now. I don’t know how but they just are.

“Amber why have you been avoiding me?” I can feel him standing behind me but i refuse to turn around to look at him. If i looked at him now I would just melt. The looks Seunghyun could send her were always enough to make her go week and do what ever he wanter her to do. "Amber haven't you even missed me?"

Hearing the hurt in my voice brings tears to my eyes. I never wanted to hurt him I was doing it to protect him. To make sure that nothing happened to him. He had been doing so good with his own activites that being seen with a girl like me would just ruin it for him.

"I think we should break up" I can hear Seunghyun trying to take hide the deep breath from my words. My heart starts to pound harder. I didn't mean to say that, I hadn't even realised I was thinking that.

"Do you really mean that?" Seunghyun voice starts to wobble. He coughs to cover it. "Amber do you really mean that?"

I shake my head, the tears I hadn't even realised I had in my eyes started to fall. Seunghyun puts his hand my shoulder and turns me around pulling me into a hug.

"O Amber what am i going to do with you?" His hand starts to my hair i wrap my arms around his waist.

"I don't want your fans to hate you Seunghyun " My voice wobbles as i talk to him. He runs his hand soothingly down my back.

"Amber my fans are important to me thats true but so are you" He puts his hands on either side of my face to make me look him in the eye. "My true fans understand that you are the most important thing in the world to me and that i don't want to lose you. They are the fans that are important to me. The ones that love you because i love you"

My tears fall harder just from hearing him say those words. It wasnt the first time he had said them to me but it was the time that he has said them to me so seriously.

He pulls me into a soft gentle kiss before putting his forehead to mine.

"Amber I can't lose you" I feel something wet fall on my cheek. Without even looking I can tell that he is crying. "Dont leave me like this"

I wipe his tears away and smile at him. "Guess are just going to have to work harder"

He smiles a genuine smile and says "Saranghae yo amber" before pulling me back into another kiss.

"Yaaay i knew all we had to do was leave them alone for a little time" "Amber Unnie is smiling so cute" "T.O.P hyung looks cute" "Ya why did you even say that" "Owww Hyug why did you hit me"

I can't help but laugh at the look on Seunghyun face as he sees both of our members standing there with huge grins on their faces.

"Aigoo" Seunghyun mumbles quiet causing me to laugh. "If you lot dont get out of here now watch..."

Without even finishing his sentence everyone scattered.

"Finally just the two of us" Seunghyun says pulling me back in to his arms.