The Beginning

The Final Vendetta

Year: 1993

On a cold and stormy night in June, cars could be seen speeding down the empty streets of Seoul. Like a game of cat and mouse, the cars swerve from lane to lane at high speeds, one chasing, one running away. In one vehicle, a man was desperately trying to lose the car tailing him. Urging his car to drive faster, the man kept his foot on the gas pedal and sped through several street lights. Assessing the situation, the passenger transfered all his documents onto a usb and erased all information from his laptop. Not long afterwards, in an effort to avoid capture by men from the other vehicle that have been chasing them, the car plunged off the mountain pass and landed in a pit, exploding into a fiery inferno. Standing over the fiery inferno were the 4 men in the opposing vehicle. The leader of the men instructed for them to confirm the body count and retrieve the box and information from the wreckage. Upon their assurance that they have secured their mission, the leader takes one last look at the scene in front of him and instructed for his lackeys to cover-up the event. Taking out his phone, he dial a number informing the recipient of the call that everything was over and the problem has been taken care of.

At the same time, a woman was carried on a gurney into Seoul National Hospital in labor. Accompanied by her husband, the woman, although in extreme pain manages a reassuring smile for her worried husband. After several hours of extremely painful labour for the mother and anxiety for the father, the couple was greeted with great joy as they welcomed their baby girl into the world. Congratulations sounded throughout the corner of the hospital for the couple turned parents. When ask of the baby girl's name, the happy couple replied, Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon.

In another part of Seoul, a little boy can be seen sitting patiently outside with his ball awaiting for his father to return home to play with him. His mother was happily preparing dinner for the family when someone drenched in rain and blood appeared in front of the little boy, causing him to drop his ball and run inside, yelling for his mother. The mother ran out of the kitchen to see what was wrong and became shocked at the scene in front of her.