Part One

Let's Play A Game

Final

“Will you go out with me?” a girl asked as she looked shyly to the man in front of her. The guy smirked as he caressed the girl’s cheek softly. “Listen here, thank you for crushing on me but-” he paused before leaning closer to her ear. He whispered coldly, “-you see I have no slight interest in you.” The words made the girl tears up and soon broke down as the man walked casually before he stopped, “Oh by the way, stop bothering me with your stupid confession. It’s childish.” He continued walking as the hallways was filled with the sound of crying.

>>>Forward to lunch time>>>

“Yah! Did you hear that ‘he’ reject another girl today?” a male chimed with a pairs of pierce looking eyes. “Really? Three girls in a day! ‘He’ is really something!” Another guy with a blond hair said. “I think that should be the 200th girls that had confess to him for now,” a guy with a low voice said this time.

“Can you guys stop gossiping about him and eat your lunch or I will eat it and let you all starve to death,” said Youngjae as he continued munching on his food like no tomorrow.

“HELL NO! IT’S MINE!” All of them screamed in chorus which causes everyone in the cafeteria to look glare at them. They apologized to the crowds and sit back to their seats and eat silently.

Youngjae smiled and laughed heartily causing him to get a smack from the pierce looking eyes guy. “Yah, don’t you laugh, Youngjae!”

“Why can’t I? Himchan hyung? I have a mouth and a beautiful voice that was send by the god to me~ so I should put it into a use right? Or else it would be wasting,” Youngjae smiled and then continued laughing as he hit the blond guy which is known as Zelo repeatedly.

“That’s hurt! Don’t hit me! Why do you like to hit me so much?” Zelo cried.

“Because I am happy~” Youngjae chimed.

“Weird hyung,” Zelo said slowly. “Well thank you~ This world would be boring if all of us is normal~” Youngjae answered him which caused everyone in the group to laugh.

“I hate you hyung..” Zelo muttered but was heard by Youngjae. “I love you more~” he responded.

“So what are you going to do about it Youngjae?” the low voice man said this time. “What am I going to do? What do you mean Yongguk hyung?” Youngjae tilted his head in confusion.

“He mean what are you going to do with that playboy, you pabo hyung,” another one blurted.
“Yah Jongup! I am one of the smartest in this school okay?” he smacked Jongup’s head which caused him to groan.

“Well I did not think of anything actually but somehow I have an idea on what should I do…”

“What is it?” the others asked at the same time. “That is a secret~”

“Let’s the game begin,” Youngjae muttered silently as he smirked.

---

The rest of the day is just boring for Youngjae because his last period was Science which is his most ‘favourite’ subject. He yawned sleepily as the class ends and started to head somewhere.

While, someone leaned against the wall as he looked at his phone and read the message again.

From: The nerd

Meet me at the library.

---

He stared into the blank as his mind went somewhere else. It had to do with the person he met in the library. The nerd.

<<

Youngjae stepped into the library as a smile crept to his face when he saw the guy he wanted to see is there sleeping. He took a chair in front of him which causes the guy to awake. The guy rubbed his eyes sleepily as he looked at him.

“Faster speak. I don’t have all the time in the world.” He leaned his back on the chair.

Youngjae chuckled before replying, “Quite impatient I see~ Then let me make it fast and simple. Jung Daehyun.” Not allowing Daehyun to speak he continued, “I heard you a playboy so let’s play a game.” Youngjae grinned.

“What game?” Daehyun asked as he frowned. He had a bad feeling about this yet he still wanted to know what it is.

“It’s simple. Let’ sweet talk.”

“That’s all?” Daehyun answered in confusion.

“No there’s more so would you please be quiet and listen to it,” Youngjae grumbled.

“Okay,” the guy nods his head in response.

“So what I am about to say is..let’s sweet talk with each other, play fight, let’s talk 24/7, let’s tell each other good morning and good night every day, let’s take walks together also~” Youngjae chanted before continuing it again. “Let’s give each other nicknames, go on dates and talk on the home all night long, hold each other and last but not least let’s kiss and hugs,” he finished as he grinned when he saw Daehyun’s face darkened.

“And whoever falls in love first? Loses,” Youngjae smirked.

There was a moment of silent between them when Daehyun decided to break it first. “What if I don’t want to play it?” he asked with no emotions on his face.

“Then I have to force you~” Youngjae chirped.

“This is bullsh*t,” Daehyun mumbled as he stood up and walked away but before he could do so Youngjae pushed him to the wall and trapped him with both of his arms.

Youngjae leaned closer until there is only a little gap left between them. “Well should we officially start the game?”

“But I didn’t sai-” Before Daehyun even managed to say anything, Youngjae pressed his lips onto him softly before pulling away leaving the boy blushed madly.

“Ohohoh what do we have here~” Youngjae teased the boy as he pokes his red cheeks.

“W-What d-do y-you mean? I-It’s n-nothing! And y-you s-should h-have t-tell me a-about i-it!” Daehyun stuttered.

“Tell you? Why? Do you want more?” He raised his eyebrows as he kept on teasing Daehyun which looked like an apple now.

<<

Remembering all of that had make Daehyun blush hardly again as he put his hand on his lips. ‘What is this feeling…Why don’t I ever feel it when the girls confess their love to me…” he silently thought as he slowly fell into a dreamland but then disturbed by a phone call.

He took the phone without checking the ID and answered it.

“Who’s there?” he asked.

“Me.”

“Who?” Daehyun asked again as he sat down.

“Your lover~” the boy replied him which caused Daehyun to have this puzzled looks on him.

“But I don’t have a lover..”

“Well you do now~ Don’t you remember what happen in the library?”

“what-JAE!”

“Took you a long time. And is that my nickname? You sure are excited about this game~” Youngjae chuckled at the other line.

And again Daehyun blushed like no tomorrow.

“Knock knock? Are you there?”

His voice snapped Daehyun out of his mind before answering. “O-Oh yeah I’m here…And it’s not your nickname! Your name is too long for me to say…”

He could hear Youngjae chuckled again.

“Haha~ Okay okay~ then you just have to create a short nickname for me~”

“Okay then…”

“Tell me my nickname tomorrow okay?”

“I will so let me sleep already…”Daehyun whined.

“Aww my baby is sleepy~” he said which caused him for whoknowhowmanytimes to blush again.

“b-baby? Is that my n-nickname?” Daehyun uttered.

“Of course not~ that is too simple and many people use it already~ and now go to sleepp~ Night Dae~”

“Night Jae…” he said as he ended the call with a sigh.

He threw the phone away on his bed as he think about Jae’s nickname and went to the dreamland.

Daehyun was walking into the school when suddenly someone back hugs him. He widened his eyes in shock before turning around to see who it is but their lips accidentally met each other.

The others pull away as he smiles. “Good morning my cheesecake~ did you have a good sleep? Because I do!” Youngjae exclaimed while Dae was still in a daze with that kiss and the nicknames.

“C-Cheesecake?” Daehyun stuttered.

“Yup cheesecake! Do you like it?” Youngjae smiled brightly.

“Cheesecake…”Daehyun mumbled as a smile crept to his face.

“Hello?” Youngjae said as he waved his hand to the absent-minded Daehyun.

“O-Oh! Yeah I like it Jae~” Daehyun grinned.

“Let’s go to the class then~ I will send you to your class~” Youngjae pulled his hand as they walked into the school. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello^^ Sorry for taking a long time to update^^ And this is not the complete one yet...unfortunately....

Well I hope you enjoy it though! And please do Subscribe, Comment and Upvote^^.