Stay Close Don't Go

Have your feeling changed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Mark, Don't cry, if you got this letter, i beg you not to cry, even when your heart broken into pieces, even when you found out the sky not as blue as before, even when i'm not around to hug you, to comfort you, believe me that i spend no time without thinking of you. I'm sorry i leave you on your hardest time, i'm sorry to make you confused this whole time with my acts. If you still have even just a little faith to believe me, please just let me stay in your heart a bit longer. I know it's hard, but can you hold on that little reason on your heart, i really upset that i have no time to say it directly, even in 2 years lately i try really hard not to kiss you, i know somehow it sounds like bull, but if you realize, i care about you more than you do. I keep my eyes on you for real. Even if i should pay this with our 4 years friendship, i'm willing to secrifice it all, i can't lie to my self anymore, I Love you. I really do.

P.S: If all you said last is real, reply this. I will wait forever. Until i go back, if you still didn't reply me. I'll take it as a No. You can send me a letter to 33550 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010. It's not the place i will live at. But he sure will give your letter to me. Make sure no one know.

Very important note: Whether you accept me or not, please don't go near Jackson. I beg you.

 

In a blink of the eyes, that letter already turned into ash. A smirk hanging on his face. He put the lighter back to his pocket after he burned the letter. "Who do you think you are? Huh? A like you don't deserved Mark." He take a snapback and put it on his head to cover his side shaved black hair.

"Jackson? What are you doing here?"

 "Same question to you. It's Jinyoung's room. What are you doing huh?" Mark moves closer and found the ash beside the table. "What did you burn ?" Mark lifts his eyebrows.

"It's nothing. I thought you won't ever back to this room since that day. Still can't forget him? Huh?" Mark's face so bitter. He don't even try to hide his upset face.

"You know nothing."

"Oh really? I know that you're a gay. I know that you confessed your feeling to him that night. Do you know why did he leave? It's because he's disgusted with you."

"Shut up!"

"Oh yes, i know nothing. I'll just pretend not knowing that you cry all day night a week after he left you."

"Shut up!"

"Oh oh look at this brat, try to scared me?" Jackson shows a you-are-loser smile before he get out of the room and shut the door really hard. Mark already teary. His heart really hurt. It's been 10 days Jinyoung left him. He remember that night.

 

*****flashback****

Mark lying on the bed, it's mid night and he's so tired. He tried to close his eyes. Suddenly he heard a knock on his window. "Mark? Do you still awake?" Immediately Mark wakes up, he knows whose voice is it. He opens the win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter