You're Lucky, Siwon

Heaven's Melody

Kyuhyun's no longer sobbing but tears keep falling down from his eyes. Leaving Siwon all confused of what he has t do. The bad- end up pats the pale boy's shoulder awkwardly while muttering some line like, 'don't cry anymore, they're so cruel, husshh husshh'. If only Kyuhyun didn't busy himself crying over his parents' cruel words, he might be laughing upon seeing how awkward and weird Siwon look like right now.


 

***


 

"It was during my 9th grade that I realize about my gay identity. At first I tried to deny it since both my father and mother are religious. It took two years for me to realize that there's no use for me to deny my own identity. So I tried to accept my self first. Slowly I could accept the fact of who I am. Then only after I enroll university that I dare to tell my parents. Turns out their reaction is so bad. They kicked me out from house. Thus why I ended up in the orphanage. I don't have anywhere to go so I come to Father Chung and he gave me place and job in the orphanage." Say Kyuhyun with a low and hoarse voice, result of the crying before. "You're lucky Siwon. At least your parent didn't disown you for your gay identity. At least they still give you a place to live, meal to eat and pay your education."

Siwon is lost at words. Never one he realize how lucky he is. Despite his parents' refusal of his gay identity, they are indeed still treat him well. They still gave him all what Kyuhyun said. They don't even ever tell him harsh words like what Kyuhyun parent just did. And absolutely there's never any physical anger from his parents, not even a pinch.

Upon seeing Siwon's unresponsive-ness, Kyuhyun continued saying, "So that's why I choose this path rather than rebelling, Siwon. Because I already didn't have any way to communicate with my parents and it breaks me into the point where I couldn't hold myself anymore. Unlike you, your parents still stand beside you despite how upset they are. You should be grateful for that..."

Siwon couldn't handle it anymore. The reality that just struck him harshly, the tiny pitiful voice from Kyuhyun and the sudden tightness in his chest. "I'm sorry..."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for making you angry with my question about this path."

"No, Siwon. I mean, did you just say sorry?"

"Eh...."

.......and Kyuhyun smile sweetly. The first smile Siwon get to see again after that day when he first came to the orphanage. And now, there no more refusal from Siwon about how Kyuhyun's smile is the sweetest smile ever in this world. "That's not difficult right?" Ask Kyuhyun with a little chuckle.

Siwon blush from embarrassment, "Yeah.. I'm so stupid right?"

"You are." Come the answer almost immediately.

"Yah! Why don't you please me a lil bit, huh?"

Kyuhyun's only reaction is laugh, for him the bad- Siwon shouldn't be restricted from pouting like that because it makes him looks soooo so weird. His laughter bring Siwon to no other reaction than laugh along with him too..


 

***


 

Apparently, Kyuhyun's going to Philippines to study in one of the college and being a native tutor for a Korean Language Institution there. All are courtesy of Father Chung and his connection in Korean Embassy in Philippines. Just now, he was trying to have a farewell with his parents in hope that they would soften their stand upon the fact that he will be far away for quite a while, but turns out the reaction isn't as pleased as he hopes.

"When will you come home?" Siwon ask out of nowhere.

"Three and half a year again for the fastest."

'That's quite a long time.' Says Siwon inwardly. "Ca...can we met once you come back here?" The coming question shocked both the questioner and the asked boys.

Kyuhyun looks straight into Siwon's orbs. Looking for something that he doesn't even have the exact words to name it. Siwon himself trying his best to lock his gaze with Kyuhyun for he know the pale boy is now judging him..

"Only if you promise me to help Father Chung in taking care of the kids at the orphanage."

"PROMISE!" Come the instant answer.


 


 

--------------------------------------------

One more chapter to go, the epilogue. I'm sorry if this story didn't make any sense to all of you ;A; Thanks for subscribe and all the heartwarming comments ♥ Keep spreads Wonkyu love ♥

@dankadaws