His Gaze

This Puppy Love

Well, well well... I'm Victoria. In case if you don't know me. Today is my first day in high school. Yeah, f**king high school. I'm so lucky to be accepted to SM High .. A very good school though. With my excellent result of academics, nothing would stop me.. jhahahaha. My mom followed me to the classroom. Well, I kind of scared at aloneliness... Like phobia thing, those and bla, bla, bla... Duhh~~~ I have a long history... I will tell you all next time. Now, back to the point. Some of the students kept looking at me and laughing out loud. What the hell? Those es... I will teach them a lesson next time. Wait, es! Prepare your !

Class 1B.

Hmmm... I got second class. I should get first class but whatever. Those people are just blind. They need brains to see my brain. Yeah~ Stupid ministry. My mom stepped first into the class. Oh, come on! Mom, let me rules~ I will just let her do her job. I stepped into the class only to find they are staring at me. Yah! Morons! Stop staring at me. Ughh.. This is ... I glared back to them and you know what i found? Jessica!!!! OMO!!! My friend from primary school!! Thank God!! At least i have someone I knew..

Oww.. I have a goosebumps. I'm watching around the class until I laid my eyes to a guy. That guy was looking at me whole time?! ewww... e. Somehow, his eyes... They ... I don't know how to explain. Suddenly the teacher speaks out loud to the students.

"Students! You have a new friend here. Victoria, come here"

"Anyounghasayeo! I'm Victoria Song. Nice to meet you" I said to them politely. Polite my . I hate them but I keep smiling.

"Victoria, you can sit at the back there"

What?! back place?! Oh My God Sun!! Heck! Now I'm following Junsu oppa's words. I walked to the sit and stared at the floor blankly. The study are just... BORING. We were studying history and now is the rest time.

"Vicky!!! Omo!! You study here?! Its so cool!!" Jessica squealed.

"Yeah, sica.. So great" I said to her. Then she go the canteen completely leaving me alone. Wait a minute. Not alone...That weird guy also here.. My hearbeat...  Oh great! Now I'm lost. This school is rally big... If I say BIG, IT IS REALLY BIG.


Anyounghasayo!!! Ariana is here. Sorry for bad language and grammar. Hope you like it.