1: The Story of Pikachu

The Story You Never Knew - Jo KwangMin (Boyfriend) Story

1: The Story of Pikachu
 

Their first meeting is not a fairy-tale type wherein a damsel in distress finally bumped onto prince charming then time slowed down as their eyes met and they fell in love since then. Their story is full of.... Well... let's just say.... Reasons! Reasons why Kwangmin became the '4D Prince'of Kpop world.
 

How could Starship Entertainment people ever forget that moment when the story of 'Pikachu' started?
 

Once upon a time, there is a FilGerKorean girl named Ayeka Cho, who is a fresh trainee at Starship Entertainment. She is a mixture of Filipino, German and Korean bloodline which gives her that unique, face... Angelic features with sharp daring eyes... not too innocent looking, not too tough looking...
 

The other trainees see her as a living doll and Starship Entertainment sees her as their precious jewel that could generate a great deal of income on her debut onwards. The only thing is, she is a FRESH trainee. Starship CEO wants to make sure she's well trained before debuting.
 

One day, six princes of Starship Ent. Collectively called BOYFRIEND, who were fresh from debuting last week, is filming for a self-camera mission. Donghyun, the leader, assigned different tasks to the members. Minwoo needs to make a heart gesture during one of their live performances. Jeongmin needs to get an autograph from one of the famous girl idol group, SNSD. Hyunseong needs to go out midnight and film himself. Youngmin, who is one of the 'Jo Twins', needs to dance without music during one of their fan signings. Lastly, the weird member, Kwangmin, who is also the 6-minute younger twin, needs to wear a Pikachu costume and make-up for a day.
 

Ayeka brought with her that day a hamster pet she called 'Pikachu', derived from the famous Pokemon character. She's not allowed to bring her pet but she just couldn't leave the poor hamster alone in their dormitory so she took the risk. Unfortunately, while on dance training, the mischievous little pet went somewhere outside the room.
 

"I might get suspended... Pikachu where are you?!" Ayeka whispered to no one as she walked along the hallway, checking the rooms to find her hamster. For the last 2 hours she's doing that and she is losing patience.
 

"Oh! There you are!" She thought she saw the hamster inside one of the practice rooms.
 

She tiptoed in attempt to capture Pikachu but before she could grab the pet, it speedily ran away, off to the hallway. Ayeka followed it, her wireless microphone still on and attached to her collar.
 

After a few minutes she just realized she lost trace of Pikachu again. Feeling scared to get suspended and impatiently desperate; she unwarily spoke out loud what she's supposed to be only saying in her mind.
 

Eyes shut hard, hands strangling her wavy hair, Ayeka shouted, carelessly forgetting her mic is on, "Pikachuuuuuuuuuu!!! Let's go home! I swear I'm gonna give you my first kiss just appear right now! As in right now! In front of me! I promise!"
 

An ear piercing feedback on the mic echoed from a nearby room spreading the sound on the whole third floor stealing the attention of everyone and making Ayeka remember her mic.
 

It only took a few seconds and everybody is out to see who just shouted offering her first kiss to Pikachu.
 

Ayeka doesn't know what to do or say when all of a sudden she gets everyone's attention. What makes it worse is, there is someone standing just right in front of her, few meters away, wearing a Pikachu costume. No other than Jo Kwangmin.
 

There is an awkward silence... until a sound of a plastic bag that fell on the ground, breaks it. It was Kwangmin who had the bag slipped out of his hand because of shock.
 

"Erhm... Mianhe..." She said almost in a whisper. She couldn't bring her voice louder. She's very shy.
 

"I-I was rr-referring to the hamster.." She tried to explain with a sheepish smile hoping Kwangmin would at least understand what's going on. At least she'll make it clear she's not promising her first kiss to Kwangmin.
 

"Hamster?" Kwangmin repeated like an idiot. He also doesn't know what to do in this situation.
 

Just in time, the hamster suddenly appeared from behind Kwangmin's shoulder.
 

"That!" She pointed towards Kwangmin's shoulder where the hamster is. The other members looked at the same direction.
 

"What is this?! Jo and Cho, in my office. Now!" One of the managers butted in to handle the situation. Everyone immediately went back to their businesses.
 

He didn't ask for any explanation when he saw Kwangmin taking a hamster away from his shoulder. At this rate, they knew the manager is not in hearing mode.
 

"Eotteoke?" Kwangmin dumbfounded, asked Ayeka and shrugged before following the manager.
 

Starship is a small company so it's not hard to familiarize oneself on the people working in it. Kwangmin knew Ayeka because they always see each other during practices but they are not in speaking terms. Only formal 'annyeong hassaeyo' are their conversations.
 

This whole Pikachu incident started their friendship. They happened to have a lot of things in common especially when it comes to weird behaviour. In a couple of months, they became so close like sisters and brothers. Happy that their 4D son met another 4D, the parents of Jo twins even made an effort to get to know Ayeka.
 

After a year, the two became more inseparable. Only after Christmas break, situation started to have twists. Boyfriend's popularity is rising fast and they are always outside the country but that didn't affect Kwangmin and Ayeka's friendship... only their communication and bonding times are affected.