Final

It's You !

This colour shows that you are talking ...

This colour shows that d.o are talking ...

This colour shows that kai are talking ...

~ hope u enjoy this story and forgive me for my bad english/grammar .. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"wwaaaahhh !!! oppa soo handsome today !!"

"omg ! i love you Kai oppa !!"

"oppa ! please be my boyfriend! "

There it goes... every morning , the screams from the fangirls can be heard ...as usual ,the kingka of the school a.k.a Kai or his real name Kim Jongin will walk in the school with his so called swaggy steps . (a/n: WTH! HAHA ! ehem sorry)

You just walk casually into the hallway not caring the screams from the fangirls of his . Then, Kai made his way towards you. YES ! TOWARDS YOU... just because you are his bestfriend . His fangirls also didn't care if you are really close to their prince because you are a beautiful Queenka with a nice attitude that making them fall for your charm . You also have some fanboys that always fanboying all over you.Indeed,because you and Kai are the richest students in the school .So, that is why you two always had the main attention .

"Hey ____ ! It's really loud isn't it ?" "Hey , oppa .. haha yes it is .."

"Say, wanna go to our place now ? we still have some time before the school starts.." "yeah sure .. let's go now before the fan of ours follow us .."

"haha okay, kaja !"

At the rooftop...

"Hey, _____..." "ne oppa .. waeyo?"

"ani ..nothing ..just felt like calling your name..hahaha" you blushed at his statement.

"aaayyy , i see someone is blushing right now ... " he laughed evilly .

" you really erghh !! nappeun namja !" you lightly smacked his hand . (a/n: nappeun namja means bad guy)

In return , he pouts cutely.He rub his hand and said "Owww... that hurts.. "

 

BECnjEbCQAAS_Yj.jpg:large

"hell yeah , you deserved that..serves you right .." you stick your tongue out at him .

"Fine .. whatever..let's go to class .." "aayy are u mad ? don't be ... pweaseee ? eo?" you pouts this time .

He laughed."heyy haha .. how can i be mad at you .. look at you ..you are really cute with the pouts though hahahaha !!" He laughed again and run away from you . "whatt !! i'm not cutee !! yah Kim Jongin ! Don't run ! I'll kill you this time !" 

You are really sensitive when people called you "cute" .  It's because you hate the word . You had no particular reason actually so you just hate it .But actually you really love it when Kai was the one who said it because you have a little crush on him. But you would hide the fact from him because you don't want your relationship with him to be ruined by your stupid little crush.In fact, you don't even like him as much as you like your first crush and that is Do Kyungsoo.So, you just stayed quiet about it.

After school ..

"_____! hey ! wait for me!" "oh hey oppa .." you smiled.

Then you both walk out to the school gate . Today , you both decided to take a walk at a park . As both of you are walking, a guy had bumped into you so you and him had fall to the ground with a loud thump.

"OOWW!!" you shouted. "yah_____ ! are you alright ?!" he asked you .

"ouchh ..yeah i'm alright .. just help me up.." with that he help you getting up .

Meanwhile the guy that had bumped into you earlier were still sticking to the ground.He lowered his head to the ground while looking at his hand.Kai was confused so he asked "hey , are you alright ? why aren't you getting up?" 

Then slowly, the guy lift up his head and smile weakly. "Hey you guys .."

With that ,reality has hit you . IT WAS HIM ! Your first crush since elementary school .He is also Kai's best friend.

"Ky- kyu- kyungsoo oppa ?" you stuttered.

"yes .. annyeong. We finally meet again huh ? haha .."

"YAH !! DO KYUNGSOO??!! IS THAT REALLY YOU ??!! OH MY GOD , I REALLY MISSED YOU BUDDY !! " then Kai hugged him tightly while Kyungsoo is still on the ground rubbing his hand .People that passing by were eyeing the scene in front of them.

You realised that he had a bruise on his hand so you quickly shoved Kai away from him ."Hey ! what the?! " 

"Kyungsoo oppa ! Gwaenchana ? you hurted your hand .. look its bleeding.." you look at the ground only to find a piece of a small glass.

"Look ! Maybe this is the reason why.." "oh .. emm yeah .. it's really painful though .." he showed his angelic smile at you.You had really missed his smile, his face, his voice, his everything ! You really missed him so much but he will never know . Why ? Because you never told him that you like him. So, you just smiled back at him .

"Kyungsoo oppa ,.. let's go to my house.I can heal this for you ..ne ?" he think for a second then said "okay then..thank you .."

"But ,..what about me ? I just met my best buddy.. " he points at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just shrugged.

"aishh .. Kai oppa.. you can go home okay ? I'll meet you tomorrow at school okay ?" you said while helping Kyungsoo to get up.

"Hmmm .. okay then, I guess I see you guys later .. be careful okay ? By the way, Kyungsoo hyung ..Don't do anything stupid at her house okay? I will call you tonight.There's a lot of questions that i wanna ask you.I'm going now .. bye ! " "I won't ! Bye ..and I'll be waiting for your call." 

Kyungsoo look at you. "Kaja?"

"Kaja.." You can't help but smiled and felt relieved of his presence. You had really missed him. 

At your house ...

"Wow ! Your house is still beautiful just like the last time i came here .." he exclaimed.

Yes. Since you met him at the elementary school and became bestfriends along with Kai, he and Kai would always come to your house just to play some video games with you.But then, a thing had change everything.He had to leave Korea and went to America due to his parent's business activity. Since then,you and Kai had lost contact with him. Then, that was when you realised that he is the one that had captured your heart.You felt like crying whenever Kai talked about him after he went to America.But right now, you feel happy.

You laughed at him."Yeah ..i know that my house is the prettiest in this neighbourhood.." You joked.

He laughed. "You still haven't change don't you ?" "well as you can see , i'm not " both of you laughed.There was a long silence after he finally said

"I missed you.." he said all of a sudden. You look at him. Shocked.You turn around because you are blushing really hard right now.

He laugh after he take a glance at your face. It was red like a tomato. You covered your face with your hand.

"H- hey.. don't look at me.."you said softly."well too bad.. I already did." he smiled at you.

"O-okay..c'mon.. let's go to my room."

You open the door for him as he walk in.Then, you motioned him to sit on your bed while you are searching for your first aid kit.After you found it, you brought it to him. You sit beside him and take his hand. You begin to put some cream and then wrap the bandage around his hand carefully, not wanting to hurt him.Meanwhile, while you are bandaging his hand,you didn't notice that he is staring at you the whole time.After you had done with your "job",you look up to him only to find a pair of eyes staring at you deeply.Both of you didn't move an inch.When you feel that the atmosphere had change into an awkward one, you broke the eye contact and try to start a conversation with him.

"Ehem.. so, when did you come back ?" "Well.. i just came back today.I was on my way to your house actually.But then we ended up meeting at the park huh ? " he laughed.You smiled at him. 

"So, why do you want to come to my house? You can just called me or something..."

"hahahahha.. pabo. I had lost my contact with you remember ? So how can i still have your number with me..silly girl..I also had lost Kai's number but he still have my number as far as i can see because he said he will call me tonight."

"oh right ! I forgot .. hehe mianhe.." "aigoo.. no worries honey." you frozed.Did he just called you "honey"? You melted at his word.

You didn't realise that you had been staring at his face for a long time until he speaks.

"Hello? Earth to_____?? Are you alright?" "Eo-eoo? oh yeah i'm fine .. haha why wouldn't i be.."you stuttered.He just smiled.

"Actually, there's a reason on why I wanted to come to your house." he look at you. You motioned him to continue.

"I ..I.. Actually... urmm..how to say this.. well urmm.." he hesitated.

"Hey.. just say it out.."you said softly. A moment later, he move his hand towards you, tucking your hair behind your ear. He looked into your eyes deeply.Then, he caressed you face smoothly with his hand.

"The truth is, I really missed you.I had waited for 4 years since the last time I saw you.I realised that i really like you back then that i cried uncontrolably on the plane on the day i had to leave Korea. My parents were also worried sick about me that they don't even know what to do to stop my tears.Then, they asked me, why i cried so badly.."he paused.Then,he looked at you.

"I told them that you are the reason why I cried.That I don't want to leave Korea just because of you.I realised that I really cared about you.I hope that, now .. I am not too late to say this to you that I... I love you." You looked at him with your mouth slightly open.Not believing what he had just said.

He sensed it. That you don't feel the same towards him so he laughed awkwardly.

"I- I am so sorry.. i really shouldn't said such a thing.." then you cut him off. "me too." He looked at you, confused. "H- huh? what was that?"

You smiled. "I said me too. I also love you." He was shocked at your statement. "A-a- are you serious ?" He looked at you with his famous owl eyes.

You just laughed. You gotta admit that he is so damn cute with those eyes.

"Of course I am serious oppa..actually i had liked you for a really long time too.. I was just afraid to confess to you about my feeling because I thought that you might rejected me.So , I just have to stay quiet about this.But now, hearing that you said that you liked me back,I can't help but felt relieved..thank you oppa.I really hope you won't leave me again this time." you cried while talking to him.He smiled and hugged you tightly like there is no tomorrow.You also wrapped your hands around his waist. You felt warm in his arms. Yet, you felt safe.

"I promise you that I won't leave you again.Thank you for waiting for me all of this time.So,_____? Will you willing to be my girl and be with me forever?" he said as he hold your hands and looked at you with hope in his eyes.You smiled and your tears fell down your cheek."yes..i'm willing to be your girl and be with you forever..." he smiled and wiped away your tears.Then, he hugged you again.

"sssshhh...uljima _____-ya...i'm here .. i will always love and stay by your side.Just trust me.." You smiled hearing those words from him. You can't believe it . All of this time, he liked you ? You never even notice it until he confessed to you just now.You felt really happy that he is yours and you are his now.You thought that scenarios like this will only happen in fanfictions that you always read before.You never thought that this will happen to you in reality.

After comforting you for some time, he suddenly lift your face up.You looked at him as he smiled and say "I love you,______" "i know..oppa.."

With that, he cupped your face and leaned in.Finally the moment where you have been waiting for.His lips slowly captured yours.He kissed you.The kiss was a very passionate one.Both of you move in sync as you locked your fingers in his hair.He put his hand at the back of your torso and pull you close to him.He deepened the kiss and you moaned in pleasure.A few seconds later, he broke the kiss. He rests his forehead on yours and smiled widely.

"Hey,____.I'm hungry here..  can you cook something for me? I really miss your cooking ..pweasee?" he pleaded and shows some of his aegyo.

You just laughed at his childish behavior and pecked his lips.

"Kaja.. let's go to the kitchen...I'm going to cook your favourite food.."

"Yay ! kaja !" you just smiled at him.

You really didn't think it would end up like this. You will definitely cherish this moment forever and ever. You also had promised to yourself to be a very good girlfriend to him.With that, both of you walked hand-in-hand towards the kitchen. Smiling happily.Who would've thought that this angel in front of you will say that he love you and wait for you for 4 years just to be with you.You really admire him.You felt like you are the luckiest girl alive in this world. 

LOFZWL0.jpg

THE END 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it ? I'm sorry if it was too long or it was too boring for you. But I really put a lot of effort for this story..So i hope you enjoy it and thank you for the subscribers who subscribe to this story..Have a nice day everyone =)

 

                                               tumblr_mxek7yrxtq1rw4a6qo1_250.png 5df1c22323f6c2fd31f09b8b5bf6ea34.jpg