01.

Temporary

Alone.

 

I’m always all alone in this big golden mansion. It’s not that I don’t used to it, in fact, I have been living in mansion since I was born but I’m not used to be all alone in a big mansion especially knowing that there is someone who should have been here, by your side, probably now we would be cuddling or maybe just doing something simple like couples always does or married couple always does.

 

Yes, I’m married. I’m married to a man who has no feelings at all, or what they called it, emotionally detached. It’s pretty cliché for arranged married couple to be pair like this. It’s must be either one of the couple to be cold and the other one would be normal or maybe something like that. And throughout my life, I never dreamed of being in this cliché love story.

 

He will always out early in the morning for works of course just like every other normal man. He’s the only son of the Lu’s company and whiles me, I’m the youngest of 2 other siblings and the only daughter of Yang’s company. And just like any other arranged marriage, this marriage is also a sign of partnership between both companies to make their companies bigger and stronger also to gain more trust, wealth and power from others. So that none would mess with these two companies. I find it pretty hilarious.

 

Being the youngest one and especially being a daughter, I don’t have to learn how to manage a company as I’m not the heir but I do need to learn courtesy – stuff related to women or to be exact, wife ; how to be a perfect wife and perfect daughter-in-law. And these things, I find them extremely ridiculous. I feel bad and poor for myself to be born in these kind of family where child are used to expand their parent’s businesses. Nevertheless, I’m grateful to be born with silver spoon in my mouth.

 

By the time they decide to married me off to the Lu’s, my whole life changed. Of course, I have expected to be in an arranged married but it still caught me off guard especially when the one I would be married to is the Lu’s only son, Luhan. I heard them talking, the people, of his history, his dark tragic past but I never want to find out why because I am ignorant. It’s just rumours but now that I think of it, I do think his current state of life did relate to his past.

 

If not, why would he be so cold, so quiet as if he’s not living at all? I did some research a few weeks after we were married, after knowing him and noticing the odd in him. It turns out that, he once had a fiancée who apparently he loved so dearly and so insanely that he has loses his sanity. And I only know until that. I didn’t know if his fiancée still alive or . . . dead but one thing I’m sure of, that he is still living under her shadow, that she is the reason why he’s emotionally detached. And now I am certain that my arranged marriage life is indeed cliché.

 

Maybe I wasn’t raise to be an heir and learn all of those things related to being an heir and managing a company but I do have a know-how of some of it, like playing dirty – hiring an investigator to investigate something. Unfortunately, my hired investigator can’t dig deep down the hole. He could only give information that is well known by some. And by some, I meant his family. I could give a bonus on that. But still, I want to find out what is it that happen between the two of them? What is it about her that makes him so cold, so emotionally detached and so lost? Who is she? Is she alive and if she did, where is she? Or did she died and if so, why and what’s the cause of it? There are so many questions and zero answers.

 

Then, I heard him coming home. He’s home earlier than usual. This is so odd. He usually back late at night, sometimes before the dawn and sometimes never home at all. But I decide to ignore it. And so I went downstairs. Being a filial wife as I was taught so, I greet him and like always no response and not even a smile. Stone face all along. I don’t have a right to fight him or urge him to response because I know, in his eyes, I’m not even close to a dust. That’s how small or how invisible I am in front of him. I bet some are wondering if I ever feel sad or devastated to be treated like that. I would be lying if I never felt so but who am I to argue about it?

 

Of course, this is not what I dream of my marriage life even if it just an arranged married, because there are a lot of arranged married where at first they start badly but live happily after the storm and there are also this type of arranged married where the man is so ert and whatnot but at last both fall for each other. Not to mention, the abuse one where of course usually don’t end so well. And my dream of marriage life is neither one of it. I just want a simple one where you don’t have to worry about others but me and him, where we live in modesty. And have 3 kids – just us family is enough with a balanced income. Don’t have to be rich in wealth but rich in love. But it seems like the dream is thousands years far away.

 

I followed him to the kitchen and I notice something on his face. Some kind of bruise I guess? Did he have trouble at works and that’s why he’s home early?

 

“What’s wrong with your face, Han?” I asked.

 

No response.

 

“It’s odd for you to be back early in the evening, really. Perhaps, trouble at works? Clients, maybe?”

 

No response.

 

“The dinner will be set up later. It’s early for dinner but too late for tea time. Maybe a fast food will do your hunger,” I said and leave him in the kitchen alone.

 

I walk to the stairs and climb myself up. I stop halfway before reaching my room – I decided that I don’t want to share a room with him and I got myself into a long tiring fight with my father who insist that we share a room together but I win at the end. I glance by my side where a room, it’s rather a locked room where he forbid anyone entering that room including the maids. I used to just ignore the room, thinking that it just his office or something related but now I seem to can’t keep ignoring it. I feel like the room has something to do with his secret. I’m now itching to open that door and embrace the secrets that will be revealed. I was startled by him when he out of nowhere standing right in front of me, covering the view of the door.

 

“Why staring at that door?” he asked.

 

Taken aback, I stuttered, “no. . . nothing,”

 

“Go dress yourself. Dinner with my parents tonight. Don’t say anything ridiculous. Pretend,” he said but it sounds like an instruction rather than just plain words.

 

Nevertheless, I nod. There are not much that I could do other than nod and obey him.

 

That night, everything went like how he wanted to. We pretend to be okay. After all, we have been married to almost 3 months now. 3 months is enough to dig my curiosity out because after this night, I am determined to find out his secret. I want to know the real him. I know there was a different him before this new him. And I know, it took only one tragedy to change the old him.

 

~ ; ~

 

After he left for works which of course I know when, I’m off with my mission. First, I need to let these maids to left this mansion and leave me alone because it’s dangerous for me to break into that door with these maids around. Yes, I want to break into that forbidden room. I don’t know why but I am certain that there is something behind that door that could tell me something. And if there is nothing, well I would need to change my plan. So, basically that’s my plan A – finding out what’s hidden behind that forbidden door. There’s no turning back after this.

 

So, I gather all the maids around and send them off with things to do outside of the mansion. I asked them to buys things for me – makeup, room decorations, bedroom furniture, dresses, shoes and stuff related to me. I did that to ease them from suspicious. I know Luhan wouldn’t mind me buying ridiculous things like what I mentioned because he never did. After all these maids are gone, I go back to my missions. Now, I have to figure out how to break into that door as I have no keys to access that room nor I have to break the lock, which is the last option in my mission list.

 

If I break the lock, that’s it. My mission is doomed. So, I need to be smart. Maybe if I use pin and figuring out the lock and it would take hours but it’s worth the try. Or maybe I could just copy the key to the lock. Just call the locksmith and he will just do his job at instant but I have to risk the questions that will be asked by Luhan. I mean who wouldn’t be weird if his wife suddenly calls the locksmith to the mansion asking to copy a key because she lost the key to a certain door? How can she lose the key? But save that later because I am willing to take the risk. And so I called the locksmith guy.

 

After a while, he arrives and examines the door’s lock because I didn’t know anything about lock and key of doors. When he asked me earlier what kind of lock it is, I just simply answered I don’t know. Who know this kind of stuff? Only locksmith one does, right? It takes him about 30 minutes to finish it, well with the help of advanced machine. I paid him his wage and lead him out of the door but before that, I did warn him to not to speak anything about this to anyone. He simply nods and of course I bribe him, so that he would keep his mouth shut.

 

I run to the upstairs with the key in my hand and head to the door. I’m so nervous that I’m trembling while unlocking the door. The door clicks the moment after and I take a long deep breath to calm myself down before embracing whatever that is hidden. I closed my eyes and open the door widely. Slowly, I open my eyes and I’m surprised. I’m so surprised that my jaw hung open. I don’t know how to react to this. I’m taken aback and . . . this is so twisted. I mean, I don’t know what to expect when I’m in that room or what is it that’s in that room. But now that I already open it, I feel like closing it back.

 

It’s so personal almost to the point I feels like throwing out. It’s a baby room. I feel like throwing up because I think I get a picture of it, a picture of him and his . . . pregnant fiancée. I think his fiancée is pregnant because if not how could a baby room exist? I step inside the room, roaming around. It’s a typical baby room. The wall painted sky blue, ceiling painted with cloud mural. Baby’s bed located at the middle. I’m guessing the baby must be a boy. It has a decoration of a boy room could be. There are “mom, dad and me” painted on the wall at the door’s left side. And I could sense their story is more than just a tragic story.

 

I move to the small cupboard with frame of pictures on above of it. I take one with the picture of Luhan and his fiancée. He is touching her stomach while kissing her forehead and she smile to the camera. It seems like she’s the one who’s taking the picture. I notice he looks so genuinely happy and . . . insanely in love. They both looked so happy that it seems like its fake that they are not together now. Together as in being a happy married couple with their son in between. I feel like an intruder. What if the reasons why they are broke up was me? I don’t think so. It just my dreamy mind interrupting. I place it down the way it was before. I don’t think I’m getting my answer. I just got entangled real deep now.

 

I feel like I was down into a hole I can’t get out. I walked out of the door and locked the door but of course before that making sure nothing is misplaced that could lead up a suspicion.

 

~ ; ~

 

Just like what I thought, he asked me why I call the locksmith to come over. And I prepared the answers already. I think of it all night, really.

 

“Well, it’s just a mistake. I thought that I lost the key to my room because I’m searching for the key in my bedroom but found none. Then the maids were out so I called out the locksmith. Later I found the key though,” I hope it’s convincing enough for him or else I’m making a fool out of me and it seems like he’s convinced.

 

“Are you on your holiday for today? Usually, you would be at works by now,” I said.

 

No response.

 

I then decided to just relax in the garden since it will be awkward for me to be with him with just the two of us in living room – where we are now. I just walked a few step when he called me. It took him twice to call before I’m realizing that he’s calling me . . . by my name, full name.

 

“Yang Mei Ling,” he called with stern voice.

 

I turn my heels and look at him with a blank face. A trace of cold sweat could be seen on my forehead as I was nervous as hell right now. “. . . Yes?” I replied.

 

He got off from the couch and stare deep right at my eyes. His eyes spelled dark. Nothing but darkness. And for a moment, I’m feeling sorry for him as I’m flashing back to yesterday where I broke into the forbidden room. In that picture, his eyes are so full of lightness. It’s so bright that it could be a saviour lights for someone who’s so into the dark like . . . him, right now. How I wish if he could just be the guy in that picture.

 

“Can I ask you a favour?” he asked.

 

I nod.

 

“Please don’t get into that room again,” with that he went to his room.

 

And me? I’m taken aback. He knows. How he knows is something that I wish I had an answer to. I don’t know how he can found out about that. I thought that I could go away with it but I thought wrong. I’m feeling guilty now and stupid. Of course he will know, he’s taught how to figure out a dirty trick. Stupid me. So I go upstairs rather calmly and headed to his room. Breaths in and out before knocking his door.

 

“Come in,” he said.

 

I really thought that he wouldn’t answer but he did. This only means that it has something more to this. I feels like he is purposely want me to follow him to his room and asking questions which obviously he will not answering. I twisted the knob and step inside for the first time. I’m amazed and . . . intoxicated with his scent that I failed to notice before. I look around before my eyes landed on his dark eyes. I feel this uncomfortable clutch in my heart, as if someone has just grasped my heart. It’s so uncommon of me feeling this way.

 

“Why did you break into the room?” he asked.

 

I paused. I didn’t answer. I look at the floor.

 

“I asked you. Answer me,” he said in a calm but stern voice.

 

Tears are now visible in my eyes. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I need to let this out. I know I have to. I don’t know why but I’m feeling sad. Maybe I’m feeling pathetic toward him. Why he live like this? Or maybe is it anger in me? Why didn’t he tell his secret? Perhaps just sad and angry because I’m nothing for him, I’m nothing not even a dust or not even a dot in his life. Maybe, I’m falling in love for him all along but failed to notice because I’m just an ignorant that I ignored my own feeling. But what’s makes him? He ignored my existence too just like I’m ignoring my own feeling.

 

I feel this sudden anger filling in me that I felt a lump in my throat for trying to hold it in together with tears. My tears are now spilling out. I hate it that I couldn’t voice out my opinion. I hate it that I’m nothing in front of him. I hate it that I’m someone who he couldn’t love. I hate it that I’m in love with him and could do nothing about it. I just hate him and everything.

 

With tears streaming down my face, I turn my heels and head to outside. I just need to be out of this house, out from him and just out from everything. I just run to the front, to the empty road, to an abandoned park. It’s unbelievable how I can run from the mansion this far with no vehicles at all. It’s pretty calming in here. It helps me ease my mind. It really did. I fall asleep a moment after.

 

~ ; ~

 

When I woke up, I’m surprised to find myself in my bed and added to that, it’s already evening – almost reaching the nighttimes. I sit on my bed. It’s impossible for him to take me home from that park but there is no other explanation. I get up of my bed and head downstairs where I find him on his usual place – in living room, sitting on that particular couch, eyes fixed to the televisions but never watching the drama displayed because I know that in his mind, he is playing his own drama. I don’t have the urge to face him yet so I go upstairs back. As I’m turning my heels, he called me again. This time, only Mei.

 

I stopped and face him who’s already walking toward me. He stands right in front of me with his doe eyes. I noticed that there are traces of tears. Is he crying just now? Because of her isn’t it? There’s no any other reason for him to cry. His black doe eyes now turning into soft one. The one like those in the picture only now they showing sadness. He looks at me, straight in the eyes.

 

“Do me a favour,” he said. I nod.

 

“Don’t fall in love with me. I can’t afford to love someone anymore,” he said.

 

I’m taken aback. I’m shock and again I’m feeling like crying.

 

“What if I already did?” I asked with tears streaming down my face. I do feels like a stupid person right now. I never cried for a guy before and here I am now, crying in front of a guy that I love. Yes, I love him. I’m only noticing it too late, too late that it hurts so badly.

 

“Erased it or else . . .,” he paused.

 

I look at his eyes. Looking deep in his doe eyes. “Or else what?”

 

“I can’t love you back,”

 

I know that, the previous sentence he decide to not to finish it. I know him too well for these past 3 months.

 

~ ; ~

 

After a month of that particular night, I have been playing pretend. The house is so quiet as if nobody is living in it. I have been locking myself in my room throughout that one month. I’m only out when needed and when I feel like it. Sometimes, I’m in my garden. Staring to the nothingness and think of nothing but how miserable my life has been. That mission where I want to find out what happen between them has long buried deep in the ground because I decided to ignore it once again. I don’t want to know anything about him anymore nor about his fiancée. It’s usually calm before the storm, right? Well now, here I am sitting on our dining table across him.

 

He put on his cold stoic face on and I’m on my blank face. I think I figured out what’s about to come. I noticed a white sheet in front of him and I know too well what it is. Just no tears this time.

 

“Do me another favour,” he said.

 

I scoff at him. I really did. “You always asking for favours,”

 

“Let’s divorce,” and at last he said it.

 

There are no tears coming out. I guess I cried too much lately that the tears seem like refuse to be wasted. There’s no response from me. And we stay like that for like 5 minutes until I decide to break the silence.

 

“But with one conditions,” I didn’t know what is it that get into me to speak that.

 

“What is it?” he asked.

 

-

-

-

-

 

“Tell me what happen to your fiancée? Tell me why are you behaving like this? What’s the baby room for? Tell me everything before I entered your life,” I said it in one breath, really fast.

 

And he paused for a very long time. Silence that is slowly creeping into me. I’m afraid that he would manipulate it or change the condition. I give my missions one last chance. Deep inside myself I do hope that he would not answering to those questions and take back his divorce statement but it does not turn that way.

 

“If you asked so,” he finally said. I don’t know whether I should be happy with him telling his story or should I be mad because he’s actually give in to my conditions for he wants to get rid of me. If not, why would he even tell his story? Now, I’m more than convinced that he doesn’t love me not even a tiny piece of it. Wow, it’s hurt. It’s really hurt knowing that you’re the only one who gives half piece of the heart and waiting for the other one to finish the puzzle but never does it. I don’t know what to feels now.

 

“Her name is Ai Fei. I call her Fei. The first daughter of the An’s company,” he’s smiling right now, in front of me. He’s freaking smiling just by calling her name. He never smiles when calling me, in fact he never does for the time I have been titled his wife.

 

“She’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my life. She’s so graceful. It’s true what they said about her. They said it’s hard to not to fall for her at first sight because she is that beautiful. She is close to perfect only she don’t,” and with that, he lower his head. I can’t read his expression. I can’t see his face until I hear a sniffle sound. Is he . . . crying?

 

He wipes his tears away and starts to smile that pathetic smile of his. This only increases my curiosity that I have been buried past one month. Of course everyone is not perfect. So, why is he so sad about that? Nobody is perfect in this world only our mind create the perfect image of someone we love because we wanted to picture them that way, picture them perfect. What’s wrong with that?

 

“But I didn’t fall for her at first sight. Everyone does but I don’t. The first time I met her was at a dinner party held by the An’s family to tell the world that they are about to have their first son. Everyone at that time was of course shock. Their first daughter is 19 years old and they are having another child? It was unbelievable,” he scoff.

 

“Sorry, I couldn’t tell you everything about her. It’s her family’s secret. I can’t share everything,” and this spark my curiosity, especially the An’s family.

 

My family empire, the Yang’s have been the oldest empire that ever exists in China. Yang’s is one of the oldest inherited company over the centuries and Lu’s also one of it but An’s is not. I never heard of it before. I think it’s still new or it just me being ignorant. It’s rare for a new company or empire to be well known unless they got a strong partnership with one of the old empire. But it’s impossible for they to get a partnership without marriage involved unless . . . the An’s is powerful enough to skip that. Now, how I wish to learn how to manage a company kind of thing for at least I understand more about this, for at least I didn’t feel so stupid, for at least I get an answer to this.

 

“An’s. . . the An’s family is new, right? I never heard of it . . . not until just now,” I said.

 

He nods.

 

“But they are quiet well known. It’s impossible for you to not heard of it,” he replied.

 

I shrug because really I never heard of them.

 

“So how did you two— you know . . . become a fiancée,” I said while stumble upon words. I am nervous while dealing with this . . . and hurt too. Who wouldn’t when your husband is telling a story of other woman that you don’t even know who?

 

Silence.

 

He will always be silence when he refuses to say something. I know him, even for just a short period of time but I have figured him out.

 

“We had a soccer competition together. It sounds ridiculous but Kris decides to make a soccer competition among us. My friends and her friends,” he finally continued.

 

“Kris? How he knows her?” Kris wu or Wu yi fan is the owner of the Wu’s company and this Wu’s has something to do with Li’s. They are connected but I won’t tell what are they connected to. They are the most troubled secrets that I have ever known.

 

“Fei is Kris’ half sister,” and this surprised me that I’m almost jump of my chair. My eyes are so wide open upon hearing this. So, Wu’s, Li’s and An’s is connected? What is this? This supposed to ease my curiosity but it’s only deepening it.

 

“Half sister? I don’t understand . . .,”

 

“Sorry, I can’t tell you more,” he said.

 

And I’m defeated. I don’t understand any. It’s useless of him telling me this. It’s only will makes my head dizzy because I’m already am. This sudden information is so hard to digest. They had nothing to do with me so there’s no use for me to know anything about me but . . . they have something with Luhan. He’s connected to them because of her. And I’m Luhan’s wife – I deserve to know. Yes, I’m proud to say that I’m his wife but at such wrong time for he’ll letting me go. I gestured him to go on with his story while I’m battling myself in my mind.

 

“And I fall for her right there and right then. When I saw her playing soccer, it just hooked me up. We started it off as a friend. Just one day, that day, we were so close. We were laughing, talking, making jokes,” he chuckles with tears dropping from his left eyes.

 

“The following night, Kris held a party at his house. We all present. Just a normal party with drunk people, loud music and stuff, then I saw her. She’s sitting by the kitchen’s bar, doesn’t seem want to be involved with these people and so I brave myself, walks toward her. I greeted her and we talked. We were wasted that late night. I shouldn’t have been wasted,” he paused.

 

And I know what’s next. When a boy and a girl wasted at a party, they will always end up in a— then I feels this strange clutch in my heart. Why am I so stupid to fall in love with a boy who can’t afford to love me back? God, I’m so stupid.

 

“Things happened so quickly after that because the next thing I knew, she’s pregnant. It was like 3 months after that night when I last saw her and she came to me saying she’s pregnant. I means, who wouldn’t flustered when someone knock on your door saying that she carrying your baby? I was more than flustered. I’m trembling. That night is the last time I saw her and I would like to keep it that way for I know we couldn’t be more than friend. But things didn’t happen that way. I couldn’t just tell her to abort it and so I took her in. I’m doubt about the baby thing. How can she be so sure that the baby is mine and not her boyfriend?”

 

“Her boyfriend?” I interrupt him.

 

He nod and continued, “She has boyfriend and yet she give in to me,” he scoff with a slight laugh.

 

“What’s happened next?” I asked as I’m absorbed by his story. I can’t help this curious side of me and I just don’t want him to stop talking for this the first time he had ever talk this long to me and it is the first time we had this kind of moment where we just . . . talks.

 

“I did the DNA test on the baby. She’s taken aback, of course but nevertheless she’s understood it and turns out, the baby is indeed mine. And that’s when our love began. It was awkward at first but eventually we got used to each other. We kept it hidden from our family and this mansion . . . is our house. That baby room is for our upcoming baby,” and this is when he start to sobs.

 

Sobbing mess I would say. I lean forward and brush his hand with mine. I don’t know what comes to me to even bravely do that. For a moment, I’m not afraid of touching him and it’s the first time I had ever done so.

 

He takes his hand away from me and wipe his tears away as he continued, “Things don’t happen the way you wanted. Going against the world is never easy. Our family is never one. An’s had things planned already for her and mine too. When the An’s find out about her pregnancy, they practically forcing her to abort it but she refused. She did a fight and she win. Yes, she is the eldest one but she’s not the heir. She’s just a temporary heir for her little brother will conquer the inheritance. And our family just married us off but my family insisted to do it proper way, being engaged then married and so we just tail along. I thought everything went smooth not until my side did something crazy to her. Then, we lost the baby. And there’s no other way than us to be united. We need the baby to stay together but we lost it. We lost it because of my stupidest. It was my fault and now I lost both of them,”

 

“Does she alive?” I bravely asked.

 

No response.

 

“You know my story. Now, sign this,” he handed me the sheet.

 

I’m hesitating to sign it. I’m not sure if this is what’s the best, if I get the answer to my curiosity because I didn’t know if she’s still alive but why do I care anyway? It doesn’t matter if she alive or not because what’s matter is now my marriage life. I’m about to get a divorce by a man whom I love just a little too late that it doesn’t worth to call love. I love him and I can’t let him go, just yet. It’s too early, way too early. I need him to open up to me . . . even for just a while.

 

“You know right when I sign this, you’ll pay for the consequences. You’re breaking a tie between Lu’s and Yang’s. That’s such a great consequences you’ll be facing, I mean the Lu’s. Not from the media, the Yang’s, the critics, the tabloid and stuff but your own father. I don’t mean to brag but he’s a fond of me, Han. He loves me being his daughter in law but you’re about to let me off. Don’t you think what’ll happen to you? And the company, what’ll happen to it? You’ll face a major loss after this. Have you think it through?” my last chance to still be by his side even if he’ll stay cold to me.

 

“Yes, I did think of it, thoroughly. I understand what I’ll be facing but it’s a risk I’m willing to take,” he replied.

 

That’s it, there goes my last chance. I have no choice but to sign it. Besides, I have been a good wife to him. So, the blame isn’t on me but him. It’s hurt to let go someone you love but I have to. There’s no use to fight if only one side is fighting while the other waiting to lose. The string are broken, there’s no need to hold onto it anymore. He chose to leave and I chose to love him. He’s my first love after all. Such a perfect marriage I have been into. And so, I sign the paper with a drop of tears from my eyes.

 

I get up from the chair and go straight to my room. I cry myself out in there. I let everything out because it’s hurt. Every lesson that I have been through to be a perfect wife, there are not even one lesson taught me how to cope a divorce, how to cope the pain of loving someone who can’t love you back. I don’t know if I can over him. He did nothing special to me yet he is so perfect to me. Maybe I’m just a foolish girl who let her heart fall for someone who’s never worth it. They said, only times can heal the pain and so I’m holding onto the time to heal my scar.

 

~ ; ~

 

No one’s POV

 

“Even if they said that we are not perfect of each other, even if they bring thousands of people to tell us that, I don’t care. Because I know, we are perfect for each other. We are made for each other and it’s the risk I’m willing to take. I’m never will let you go because you’re the love of my life,” Luhan whispered to himself as he held an invitation card of someone’s engagement party.

 

“In my dreams, there are always you, my love. Fei, I didn’t know what makes you leave me but one thing I’m sure of is that, I’m never there to leave you, I’m there because I love you and I want you by my side, forever. Even if our fate tells us never.”


Author's Note : 

First of all, I would like to apologize if there are grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes as English is not my first language. Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Please subscribe, :) and comment. This is basically just a teaser ( lol ) for my upcoming fanfiction that I'm planning to write. Anyway, thanks for reading. :>